main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lego mass murderer playset

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth_Poutine, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Does this seem like the way you normally play with your toy Star Wars weapons?
    <insert the clip of Harrison Ford firing a blaster while getting on the Millenium Falcon while saying "bang..bang...bang..." before editting was done>
    <insert clips of TPM lightsaber battles before rotoscoping>
    Is your imagination fading?
    Do you want a more realistic experience?
    Then why not buy the new Hasbro Realistic Weapons Convertors! Just attach this orange cap onto your standard blaster and this orange cap onto any ParkSabers or LighTech saber and you too can convert your standard toy or prop replica into a real working weapon! <insert Star Wars clips of blasters and lightsabers in action>

2. Darth_Poutine

Darth_Poutine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2002
    Good job, Luke_clone.

That box cracks me up

"Tauntaun with open belly rescue feature"

"Contents: One mammal, removable saddle and reins."

I wonder if they discussed including removable intestines...

3. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    I personally *only* collect the disturbing toys... For example, I'm the proud owner of Jabba Glob ("Jabba the Hutt is OOZING with fun!") and the Dancing Jar-Jar Binks (or Twitching Jar-Jar Binks, if you don't have that much imagination). The latter had a cameo in my yearbook picture. The person on the page opposite mine was seriously ticked off [face_devil]

Anyway, no one mentioned the "Let's Probe the Princess" playset from ANH [face_mischief]

4. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
  5. rsterling78

rsterling78 Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2002
    Wasn't there an "open belly rescue" Luke Skywalker? I thought that Kenner got confused and thought Luke's belly was supposed to open up and you'd stuff the Taun-Taun inside so it could survive.

Big communication mix-up.

If you've got one, it's a collectors item!

6. duanage

duanage Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    Hilarious stuff!

Personally, I like to see a Darth Vader figure with Kung-Fu Force-Grip.

7. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    Emperor Palpatine with one of those flint-n-tinder things that makes sparks come out of his hands when you twist a gear (as seen in those spark guns and such)

8. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Nah, I'd rather have the "Rebuild Anakin" kit.
    Look, kids! You can play Frankenstein and rebuild Anakin after his disasterous duel with Obi Wan! You make him Darth Vader! Anatomically correct in *every* way!
    :)

9. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    I'm still trying to find a figure where I can pretend I'm a Nexu and rip off all of Padme's clothes [face_devil]

Ok that's two racy posts in a row...

10. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    Saddy's a big perv...

11. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    Hmmm if that's the reaction I'm getting, maybe I should edit that last post ;)

In any case, GL's the one who stuck that in there in the first place... *runs away*

EDIT:
    Hey what about Jedi Suzuran's post??? And don't tell me I'm reading into *that*...

12. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    It was 3 slices...you make it sound like the beast tore off ALL her clothes and molests her.

EDIT: She just advertised a "Build It Yourself Darth Vader"...you advertised an interrogation probe "female pleasure" toy and a tear-away clothing accessory for Padme...

13. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Guys guys guys... can we get back on topic? :)

Now about those pirate weapons the Tuskens are using...

::runs and hides before Emperor_Dan can correct him again:: ;)

14. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    Chill, Saddy and Evil dukky.
    This is for fun. I didn't see any perv stuff.
    I thought Saddy's was funny.
    As for my post, you can read anything you want out of it. ;)

15. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    I'm having a lot of fun actually, Jedi Suzuran... not to worry... just good, clean, innuendo-laced fun...

LC - I thought the topic turned into demented star wars toys? There's not much else to say specifically about the Tusken Raider "encounter" set.

p.s. to make evil_dukky happy, I'm not to do anymore racy posts... especially not about Jabba the Hutt licking Princess Leia.

16. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    "good clean innuendo-laced fun"
    Aah, Saddy, that's the best kind. ;)
    As for Jabba licking Leia, LOL. I prefer the one that spits slime or the tauntaun. ;)

17. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    L_C...

At least you're not on about the Battle Droids, Clonetroopers and Stormtroopers who use megaphones for blasters, and the Rebel officer who uses a videocamera for a blaster rifle :)

18. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    Exclusive Sneak Peek at Episode III toys:

Birth Scene Padme - Now you can help Padme when she gives birth to twins! Assist in the difficult birth by [content deleted by management]. Comes with two newborns and a handmaiden with built-in voice chip that can say the following sentences:
    "You're doing great!"
    "Push, milady, push!"
    "Breath deep!"

Jedi Massacre Anakin - Picture the Anakin figure that comes with a cut-up Geonosian. Replace the Geonosian with a Jedi. Get the picture?

Lava Pit Anakin - Presenting your favorite character from the movie, horribly scarred and barely alive! Looks just like a person who's been thrown into a molten pit, complete with horrified expression on his face, and half his body missing! With the separately sold Darth Vader Repair Kit, kids can have fun attaching robotic parts in place of the ones he's lost. Also comes in 12" size, so you can see even more gruesome details.

Barrel o' Corpses - Just toss some around to make your battle scenes more realistic! Comes in three versions: Jedi, Naboo, and Random Extras.

19. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    Death Star meets Alderaan playset! Press the button on the back of the death star and a green rod pokes out, hitting a pressure switch on Alderaan which causes it to explode into hundreds of pieces with thousands of miniature people shooting out of it!

20. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    "At least you're not on about the Battle Droids, Clonetroopers and Stormtroopers who use megaphones for blasters, and the Rebel officer who uses a videocamera for a blaster rifle"

:) LOL

Saddy1: I guess you are right. I was just kidding anyway. ;)

This new Alderaan set is intriguing... will it come with a Bail Organa Lego Figure complete with Turtleneck? :p

21. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
  22. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    Lord Hydronium, LOL at Birth scene Padme.
    That actually might get made!

I have my own epIII toys line peek:

I already got the "Rebuild Anakin" kit.

"Council Struggle":
    comes with figures of the council, who struggle to kill Anakin, but of course are then killed themselves. (detachable body parts are exclusive to this set)

And nothing beats the "Jedi Genocide" Play Kit:
    Hey, do you remember the younglings in Attack of the Clones? Well, if you missed them, they're back in this new playset, along with Anakin! Watch as they are massacred by the newest Sith lord! Renact their struggle as you slice them with Anakin's lightsaber! Cheer as they die! Rejoice for the Sith!
    *Comes with interactive comchip so you can hear their pain through the Force*

Oh. Geez, that was bad, even for me. :p

L_C, ROTFL thinking of Bail Lego with turtleneck.
    Playset should also include a comchip or something of the Alderaan voices when the planet goes kablooey. :)

23. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    LMMFAO @ rsterling78 !!!

24. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    Yes, truly bad. Nothing beats that.

25. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    LOL Lord_Hydronium - I think it would be a lot funnier if Jar Jar was helping instead of a handmaiden:

"Mesa no droppen da baby dis time... Steady... Mesa gonna faint..."

or, if you prefer,

"Dis is gonna be messy... me no watchin'!"

My work here is done :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.