main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lego mass murderer playset

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth_Poutine, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. force_storm663

force_storm663 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    Re-inact the famous scene never fully shown in the movie: ages 6+

Anakin practices his line to Padme while killing raiders: I...I killed them...::slash:: All of them...::stab::They're all dead..::spin, decapitate::...

Billy:Die! Die you filthy animals!
    Mom:Billy!
    Billy:But they killed his mom!
    Mom:eek:h, well in that case...here's Cliegg, let him get some killing in too...

dorky, yes i know but it's almost 2 in the morning, i can't think and everything's funny x.x

2. Darth_Tarpals

Darth_Tarpals Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    That's the good thing about legos... get a hot peice of metal, a pair of brown pants, a jedi shirt, a bearded head, and burn one of the legs off... voila.

3. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Middle-Aged Star Wars Fanboy Action Figure

Features:
    * Receding hairline
    * Cynical demeanor
    * Working knowledge of the Ewok language
    * "My other shirt is clean" t-shirt
    * Hairy pot belly
    * Cavernous buttcrack
    * Darth Vader backpack
    * Original 1980 Empire Strikes Back lunchbox

(Parents' Basement Playset sold separately)

4. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Nai, don't confuse middle-aged Star Wars fanboys for middle-aged Star TREK fanboys...

At least we can take care of ourselves and don't obsess that much and can live outside our parents' basements.

5. rsterling78

rsterling78 Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2002
    Commercial:

(scene from the movie) Anakin looks up from his dead mother's body, his eyes burning with hate. He emerges from the hut and slashes his lightsaber toward a Tusken. The film freezes and Obi-Wan (from ESB) can be heard to say "Don't give into hate...that leads to the dark side!"

(scene switches to a sandbox where 2 young boys have Anakin, Cleigg Lars, and some Tusken action figures seated around a small table)

ANNOUNCER: New from Hasbro - The Star Wars Attack of the Clones Tusken Encounter Conflict Resolution Playset.

Kid #1 (touching the Anakin action figure): You brutally killed my mother!

Kid #2 (touching one of the Tuskens): In our culture we don't respect individual rights. Can't we just get along?

(Kid #2 rips off one of the Tusken's legs and tosses it to the Cleigg action figure)

(scene changes to live action footage of the Lars moisture farm with Cleigg, now sporting a Tusken leg, dancing with a female Tusken while Anakin and another Tusken smilingly toast each other with glasses of blue milk)

ANNOUNCER: The Tusken Encounter Conflict Resolution Playset...because violence never solves anything!

6. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    That one about Corde could never be beat. That was frickin hilarious.

7. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
  8. duanage

duanage Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    ^^

"with Jedi (TM) Power Kick"

*sigh* That's why he turned to the Dark Side; he's not a Jedi (TM), just an angry Rockette with a lightsaber.

9. Lembas_Junkie

Lembas_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    Grilled Sarlacc, I like your website - great pics!!! :)

Elfstar, I have been on the lookout for LOTR Lego, too. Oh well!

:)
    Lembas Junkie

10. Lembas_Junkie

Jun 1, 2002
    The "Mace Windu and Yoda in Council" Playset. Each figure comes with one raisable eyebrow, and eyes that shift back and forth so they can glance knowingly at each other!

:)

11. duanage

May 4, 2002
    And now, the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah Lego Kit (TM)!

Re-live the intense hallucinations and images that Luke encountered in that place teeming with evil on Dagobah!

Comes with Not-Really-Real-Darth-Vader-with-Luke's-Face Figure with the detachable head!

Also included, the Disapproving and Disappointed Yoda! Why get the AOTC Fighting Yoda when you can get the Grumpy ESB Yoda everyone loves?

12. Obi-Wan2001

Obi-Wan2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 6, 2001
  13. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Whoopsy-Doodle Dewback? with Real Pooping Action?!

(Jar Jar Binks? and Flatulent Eopie? figures sold separately.)

14. BIG_BEN

BIG_BEN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    Best - thread - ever!

15. duanage

May 4, 2002
    Coming soon! The Fode and Beed Super Wacky Annoyance Lego Kit (TM)!!!!11!1!!1!!

Want to take a semi-decent movie and run its credibility into the ground, just like The Phantom Menace? Well, now you CAN, with the Fode and Beed Super Wacky Annoyance Lego Kit (TM)!!1!!!!1!1

With the Force-powered Lego (TM) pieces provided, insert the Lego (TM) Fode and Beed, those wacky no-goodniks of the play-by-play commentary universe, into the major scenes of The Phantom Menace - now re-enacted with LEGOS (TM)!

Fode and Beed make for zaniness and adventurous commentators in the Escape from Naboo set!

Lego Ric Olie (complete with Bug-Out Eyes and Super Obviousness [patent pending]): We've been hit!

Lego Fode: Uh-oh! This could be trouble for the Queen, unless she pulls an upset victory! Whoa ho ho!

Lego Beed: *unintelligible gibberish* (semi-intelligible gibberish is available with the Semi-Gibberish Wat Tambor Chip, not included)

The Galactic Senate Scene!

Lego Amidala: I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!

Lego Beed: *unintelligible gibberish*

Lego Fode: What a stunner! Amidala lowers the boom and puts the Chancellor on the ropes! His only hope is to unleash the FILIBUSTER (TM)!

Lego Chancellor Valorum: *sits, disgusted*

The Theed Lightsaber Battle Scene!

*Lego Darth Maul vanquishes Lego Qui-Gon Jinn*

Lego Obi-Wan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lego Beed: *unintelligible gibberish*

Lego Fode: Oooooh, I don't care what galaxy you're from, that's *gotta* hurt!

So, go ahead, kids! Make a mockery of your favorite TPM Scenes with the lovable Fode and Beed! In stores today! Don't rush the stores all at once, kids!

*announcer disclaimer voice dude* : Fode and Beed not actually lovable. Exposure to Lego Jar Jar Binks may cause Carbon Sickness. Not responsible for quotes like "Yippee!" and "I'll try rolling, that's a good trick!"

16. Lembas_Junkie

Jun 1, 2002
    Duanage, yer funny!
    [face_laugh]

17. duanage

May 4, 2002
    That's what Jawa-Juice will do for ya.

*kids singing* A million strooooooooong... and growing!

18. rsterling78

rsterling78 Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2002
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jocastanu/img/eu_bg.jpg]

Will the Jocasta Nu action figure come with a lightsaber? Why, exactly? Perhaps that is how Master Sifo-Dyas died:

Sifo-Dyas: I'd like to return this archive. It was due back yesterday.

Jocasta Nu: You know the rules, Master Sifo-Dyas. (ignites lightsaber)

Sifo-Dyas: Wait! It's just a day late! AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Jocasta Nu: Ssshhhh, keep quiet. You're in a library.

19. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    I agree. I have no interest in seeing the snobby librarian wielding a lightsaber of any color.

20. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    I don't think Jedi murder Jedi over LATE FEES!

Besides, she only uses that to cut up vegetables when she's cooking dinner.

21. DrEvazan

DrEvazan Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 19, 2002
    i couldnt find if it had been mentioned, but the grossest star wars product i have seen is the jar jar monster mouth candy tongue.

hey kids! want a sweet treat? heres your chance to french kiss jar jar binks! yes just push the plunger and jar jars mouth opens and his sweet delicious tongue protrudes right into your mouth! mmmm meesa liken!

22. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    LOL! My sister had one of those before! It was SO sick seeing my 26-year-old attractive stripper sister "frenching", er um, eating the Jar Jar tongue! LOL! So many naughty thoughts I shouldn't have been having. But hey, I'm a 16 year old guy with hormones.

23. professor_klump

professor_klump Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Dude, you had improper thoughts about your sister?
    Even if she is a 26 yo stripper that's still pretty gross.
    BTW, do you have any photo's of her you could maybe post sucking Jar Jar's toungue.
    [face_devil]

24. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    Ok, dude, I'm 16, pubescent, and have raging hormones. I have to babysit for her on weekends and when she's leaving to go to work (strip), WHO WOULDN'T THINK WEIRD THOUGHTS?! ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S SUCKING JAR JAR'S TONGUE!!

25. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Nice imagery. Aahhhhh. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.