main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Lego Star Wars : Droid Tales

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    This is the continuation of the Yoda-cronicles.

[Link removed]

Please note the shouting of the audience, after C3PO is asking about if they want to hear more about his whereabouts with Padmé or more from The Clone Wars. And the audience is shouting: More Clone Wars! More Clone Wars!

An opposition of the Lego-Star-Wars-team against the cancellation of the production of the episodes yet to come in S. 6-8 of The Clone Wars?

bigAl:
    I also felt the end of "Clash of the Skywalkers" to be a kind of a cliffhanger craving for a successor.

Yeah! The Lego-Star-Wars-team also had this idea slightly alterated with the force-ghost-image of Palpatine in "Exit from Endor". That was so cool! I laughed so much!

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Sudooku You absolutely cannot post a pirated version of a full SW television program. If it's not on an official SW YouTube channel, it's pirated. This is your only warning.

3. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    My nephews liked it but there exposure to star wars is the lego games and angry birds, my sister is said she will let the older one start with the films after his next birthday.

4. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    did you see the new dvd coming out in Sept 15? Its the New Yoda Chronicles...funny thing is, is that all of those have OT characters in it. The first three Yoda Chronicles have never been released in its entirety. They only released the first two. Yep, I'll pass, cause I have them already on iTunes. Thank god for the digital media or we would be screwed. Tell me now they don't have something against the PT?

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  6. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    Scanned through the posts and didn't notice any speculation about the identity of the "droidnapper". The rumor from TFA about the baddy's affinity for relics has me wondering if there's any sort of tie-ins... yes I know it's not canon, but....

7. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Just saw Exit from Endor and I enjoyed it even if there were a few jabs at the changes and the prequels I didn't really like. I do like the focus on C-3PO and R2 though.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Episode 1 is running now on Disney XD in the UK. I'm liking it more than I thought I would.

9. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah I caught it on XD today. I thought it was good, lots of fun. I loved Watto and the red flags thing.

KeithyT likes this.
  10. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    Danger flag, danger flag, danger billboard, very dangerousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  11. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    anybody know when the next episode is going to air?

12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Next Monday at 9 pm EST.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I absolutely loved How Mace Windu was just Jackson and not windu.

I did not like the way to obvious jabs at the Prequels.

14. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Was pretty good. I have no great love for the Prequels myself however I find it interesting that the Prequels get hammered all the time by someone like Simon Pegg yet he keeps getting hired for Star Wars media. Talk about biting hand that feeds you, and even he played a part in the prequels, the TCW, heh.

15. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    the prequels will continue to get bashed, it is a part of life. True, some people still like it, but there are those that don't and want nothing more to do with it. Will wait to see the next star wars episode to determine if it is any good. Funny, iTunes still hasn't posted the first one online.

16. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    I did not like the second one, and the reason being is that the OT music was used, lasers from the OT were used, and everything felt more about the OT with prequel characters. This second one was filled with fan OT wish, like Luke fighting Grevious, real lame, and of course the through the jar jar at the end. Nope. The next three will be good because they will be about the OT completely. Not pt stuff so less bashing. Heh, Star vs Evil Forces is way better than this.

17. Cynda

Cynda Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2014

Obi Wan's Jedi 'mind trick' [face_laugh]

BigAl6ft6 and jabberwalkie like this.
  18. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    god , I just love these things .

when I think about all the SW parodies over the years - Adam and Joe , Robot Chicken , Family Guy , I really groaned when I heard that Lego were having a go as well , like what was left to do ? , but these Lego ones are the best .

ok so is the mysterious droid-napper connected to the new movie ?

also - is there a thread on all the SW parodies ? have we ever had a poll on which ones are the best .?

19. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    are you sure ?

TheOneX_Eleazar likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    There is now.

21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Well whatever it was I wasn't a fan. Just seemed out of place in what's supposed to be a retelling of the movies. They do change a few things, but straight up creating new events is a bit different, and comes off as awkward as a result.

vong333 likes this.
  22. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    It was Anakin fighting Grevious.

23. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Watto's Red Flag bit is still my fav outta these, still haven't seen the newest one yet. But I guess that's Oct / Nov as the final two parts now? Neat!

I would think the droid-napper may be related to TFA but I get the feeling it'll end up being Jek 14, even though we haven't seen him in these yet but he's a bit of a dangling thread from the previous entires.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I never really understood Jek 14

I assume he is a dooku clone but whats up with the hand?

25. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    All of his force power thingie going through his arm, I believe. I think he was somehow imbued with the power of the holocrons (same blue glowy colour) to make a superclone and that's in the arm.