main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Lego star wars fans ?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lord duval, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Lord duval

Lord duval Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2017
    Hello fellow star wars fans my name is Lord duval I'm a big lego star wars fan and recently got into Lego star wars stop motion animation I was hoping if you guys have time please check out my videos and give me some feed back. if you guys have tips/ideas for my next video i would really appreciate it I'll leave the link here thank you and may the force be with you!!

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  2. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    i like the game, haven't watched any of the series' yet

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello Lord duval. :) Welcome to the boards.

You may want to post your video to the fan films board. Let us know if we can help out!

4. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Hello and welcome. :)

I love the Lego games. [face_love] The Force Awakens was great and I can't wait for The Last Jedi which I assume they'll do.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  5. Lord duval

Lord duval Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2017
    Zurros Ka the games are so much fun I can't wait to wait to play the last Jedi and Lady Belligerent thank you I didn't know there was a fan film page andI will let you know if I have any questions:) and Jar-Jar Binks same here they are some much fun and I hope they do the last Jedi I'm really excited for battle front 2 :) thank all of you for your response and being so welcoming hope you guys are having an awesome day