main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars announced

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-16097-LEGO-Star-Wars-III-The-Clone-Wars.html

I can picture minifigs of Obi Wan and Satine running around the mine on Concordia slapping minifigs of Mandos

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I have to admit, I did enjoy the Original Trilogy LEGO game, but I'm not looking forward to this one. After Republic Heroes ruined my experience with TCW games, I'm not much of a fan of TCW-related video games. But, I'll still buy it, and thank goodness Krome isn't producing this one. Traveller's Tales do good work when it comes to SW/Indy Lego video games. :p

3. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I think that some of the characters don't translate into minis that well. I have seen some of the lego sets with ahsoka in them. Ughh, she does not look good in lego at all.

4. StarWarrior77

StarWarrior77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2008
    Sounds great! The first two games were a lot fun, so I'm looking forward to this one. :)

5. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    Very excited for this one, even more so than I was for the first two in the series (well, maybe not as much as for the first LOL). It will [hopefully] be a good game; TT generally do a good job with their games.:)

6. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Definitely cannot wait! Will be awesome running around as Cad Bane in LEGO form!

7. SciFiGeek17

SciFiGeek17 Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2010
    Oh, I so hope Cad Bane will be added! And he better come with those rocket boots!!! lol

8. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    I'm down for it, although these Lego games do end up being more of the same. I'd rather have a Clone Wars Battlefront game (seems like common sense), but I'll definitely play this.

9. Timstuff

Timstuff Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    I wish they'd do Lego Star Wars IV: The New Republic. Lego Clone Wars could be a lot of fun, though.

10. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Yeah, what LawJedi said. I'm looking forward to it, but mostly because I'm wondering what they'll be covering in the game... will it be all new adventures with known characters, or like a play-through of some of the series' arcs?

11. Corpseslayer

Corpseslayer Jedi Master star 1

Nov 6, 2009
    OLD Republic

12. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    [face_praying]

13. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    I think they should take the LEGO Batman approach: known characters with a brand-new storyline. Then, they can separate the heroes from the villains and we can play as both. I wanna play as General Grievous so badly. Playing with Cad Bane would be a blast too.

Aside from LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman is my favorite of the LEGO games because of the brand-new storylines with characters that we know and love. Republic Heroes was kind of a fail game, but the storyline was pretty decent. I'd love to see something like that.

14. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Neither.

15. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I'd go for some kind of PT/OT-mixed-completely-non-canon-Lego-comedy. The humorous scenes in these games were the best parts.

16. Koonster

Koonster Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2009
    Thank you GGrievous, thank you

Heck ya, I can see it now "Press < or > to play as Cad Bane"...

17. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    I like Lego Star Wars. I like Clone Wars. Therefore, I should end up liking this. How much depends on how good the game and characters are. XD

Clone Wars Battlefront would be sweet, too, though I have this crazy idea in my head that with all the supporting Jedi, maybe the clones would play like Battlefront and the Jedi would play like Dynasty Warriors...y'know, run around the battlefield breaking stuff with elaborate movesets that actually differ from one another. :p

18. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    StarWars.com just released a trailer for it. Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

http://starwars.com/video/view/001039.html

19. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    Kit Fisto..................Yeeesssss.

20. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    I hope we could use all the characters from our old saves from previous Lego Star Wars games.:D

21. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    I don't really like the Lego games. They look nice but the gameplay isn't the best. I might rent this.

22. WinterSnowblind

WinterSnowblind Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2010
    The Lego games are great, in short bursts. Simple, easy to pick up gameplay, it's fun smashing stuff, there's loads to collect and unlock, with some puzzles thrown into the mix. I'm not sure how anyone could dislike the games, they're not the most challenging in the world but they have a lot of charm and are just sheer fun to play through with a friend.

As for a Lego Old/New Republic game?
    Never going to happen, TT Games can only base their games on existing Lego sets.

At most, we might see an exclusive set released for the Old Republic, like what they did for the Force Unleashed, but there won't be enough to base a whole game around.

23. PirateofRohan

PirateofRohan Jedi Master star 3

Dec 11, 2009
    Blasphemy!:p

24. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    LOL i see it too- lego games are much fun but vehiclelevels were pretty horrifying in Complete Saga- very chaotic and you blow up and lose studs all the time.... and i still have blue canisters to find from some levels... i must say that i'm expecting Lego Pirates Caribbean more than this though:D it's something we haven't seen yet- we have seen lego clone wars pretty much already..... one thing that disturbs me as lego collector is that games show us many figures that doesn't exist:mad: Where is lego Padmé?- we haven't seen her in 11 years and she seems to be most important TCW character nowadays.... it took 10 years before Nute Gunray was made in lego.... and now there is even Onaconda Farr- where is Amidala minifig?

25. PirateofRohan

PirateofRohan Jedi Master star 3

Dec 11, 2009
    LEGO PotC The Videogame will be epic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.