main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Star Wars | Jedi Order: Unnatural Curiosity

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jam Pot Studios, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Jam Pot Studios

Jam Pot Studios Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2016
    Hi there! My name is Jack Rizzo, and I'm a brickfilmer - I make short stop-motion films with LEGO. It's been years since I did anything Star Wars related and with the saga's massive resurgence post-Disney acquisition I figured now was as good a time as any to have another go.

I read a lot of comics and decided to adapt the flashback scene from Obi-Wan and Anakin #1 into a short video. I wasn't entirely happy with how it came out, but I wanted to share it with more like-minded Star Wars fans! Whether you've read Obi-Wan and Anakin #1 or not, I hope you enjoy my animation.

As a side-note, I posted this to Twitter and for the heck of it it tweeted to the writer, Charles Soule, and not only did he reply, be he retweeted it to the issue's artist and the editor!

Please let me know what you think. If you enjoyed it, please consider subscribing, and let me know if you want to see more! I have a lot of ideas for future Star Wars animations, including adapting some of the now-Legends material that I grew up with back into a sort of semi-canon context, but I am always open to suggestions and thoughts if you have any. I love to collaborate with like-minded fans where possible.