main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Star Wars on GC

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LordSilvertouch, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Well, this hasn't been mentioned and i thought it should be. N-Philes has posted that LEGO Star Wars comes to the Nintendo Gamecube this October.

Any woops from the Nintendo Crowd?

EDIT:

Clicky for a linky.

2. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    meh, I just never liked things with nintendo except for a few things, but that was in nintendos classic age, I didnt really like LEGO Starwars anyways....

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Meh, I thought about buying it for PC but didn't. I doubt I'll pick it up for my cube either.

4. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Ah well.

I'm going to get it, if only out of curiosity. If they released it six months ago, i'm positive it would've done better. But then that's an argument that's been made over dozens of Gamecube Games, ever since Splinter Cell (and before).

5. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    I just beat all the episodes on it how do you get the ? thing.
    On the game I'd give it a 7\10 it' amaizng, hilarious and great! But wayyyyy tooo short.

6. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Wahey! Bout bloody time GC got a SW game. What was the last one, Rebel Strike? That was about 2 years ago.

7. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Lego SW blew anyway. It was fun to play for a few hours.

8. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    There are lots of hidden bonus areas you caan only get on freeplay using certain characters.

As for the "?" (bonus level) you need to collect enough studs on each level so that the jedi-meter thing pulses gold & black. Easiest to do this in freeplay mode.

9. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Whoa in evrey level I'v been trying but I could only get like half of the levels some just aren't enough $!

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    In some of the levels you gain extra studs by breaking furniture, windows, etc. You can also use a blaster on potted plants in the Theed palace levels.

11. swimmerman91

swimmerman91 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2005
    I think star wars is a Nintendo thing....the other consel shoudn't have it..

12. Jedi717

Jedi717 Jedi Master

Nov 28, 2005
    I don't necessarily think it should be exclusive to one console, but I do think that more titles should be released on more consoles. I mean, some are made for the PC, and should stay there, but it often drives me nuts to see the Nintendo consoles get shafted when it comes to games. I mean, all of the consoles should have a chance to have games like the Starfighter games, the second Racer game, the ROTS game, or going back a bit further, the Episode 1 game. Granted, I know not all of these stood as pinnacles of SW gaming, but everyone should have had a fair chance to decide that for themselves.
    Just my two credits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.