main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lego Star Wars or Revenge of the Sith?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Prequel_Dreamer, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prequel_Dreamer

Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2004
    With the Lego game is there any dialogue in the cut scenes? Additionally in the cut scenes do they just recreate movie scenes or do they put sort of a funny spin on them, a send up?

2. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    The cut scenes have no dialog, and they definatly make it more slapstick. Like, Obi-Wan tries to fix the hyperdrive and it just falls apart. And Obi-Wan looks depressed.

3. AJSkywalker

AJSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    ick, spoilers

4. Siths_Revenge

Jul 27, 2004
    Plus you don't have to play as Jar Jar in the ROTS game,

5. Darth_Monkey32

Darth_Monkey32 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    PUT A FUNNIE SPIN ON THEM LIKE IN PHANTOM MENACE THE SHIP GETS DESTROYED THE LEGO MEN JUST FALL LIKE A CSRTOON CARACTER AND NO THERE IS NO SPEACH IN DA CUT SCEENS

6. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Think about it.
    I hate to tell you AJ, but almost everything you posted was a spoiler.
    I mean think about it.

kthnx

7. Siths_Revenge

Jul 27, 2004
    ^Relax, That scene is just for the game. It's not in the movie.

8. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    *relaxes*

9. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Which is for htis situation.
    Either ROTS for GBA.
    Or Lego for either PC or GBA.
    Now thats the Q I neeed to know I wanna get one now. Only one i could get though which?!

10. MasterJedi101

MasterJedi101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    ahhh its hard tho. Their both good. But the edge gos to revenge of the sith. The animated cut scenes of ROTS is awesome. Especially when he is fighting mace and cin drallig. But lego starwars is good too

11. Siths_Revenge

Jul 27, 2004
    I love the game of ROTS, and how the movie footage goes into the game footage.

I liked the LEGO SW movies a bit more than playing the game!

12. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Hmmmm, well do they even have clips in the Gba VERSIAN OR IS IT LIKE HORRIBLE LOOKING. OOps cappitlized.

13. LordRevan19

LordRevan19 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2005
    I have ROTS and I realy enjoy it so I would go with ROTS

14. Edwardstyn

Edwardstyn Jedi Knight star 1

May 15, 2005
    I have Revenge Of The Sith for PS2 and it's fabulous, I absolutely love the VS mode, it's absolutely awesome but it is quite short. ROTS is awesome and I love it but I'm thinking of getting Lego Star Wars aswell cos I played the demo version and it seems quite fun and the review I read was good. I'd go with buying both!

15. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I would get Lego Star Wars. I haven't played it but heard it was good. I love the ROTS game and its a cool game if you want some sweet lightsaber battles. They are well done, the best Saber duels I have had in a game. But I have heard that LSW has tons of extra features you can unlock such as character skins and such, plus it isn't focused just on lightsaber duels. I even heard that you can kill Jar Jar in the LSW game.

16. sithlorderic

sithlorderic Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    REVENGE OF THE SITH ALL THE WAY!!

17. LordMaleficus

LordMaleficus Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    I finished episode three and I have to admit I got through a little too easily for my taste. I don't mind some of the bonus levels, getting to fight as Darth Vader in one was cool, but I was left wondering how I got through the game so quickly when usually it does take time to do so. In regards to Lego Star Wars, I always thought that was a lame idea, and still I'm not impressed by it. I'm waiting for Star Wars: Empire at war, an episode 3-4 abridgment.

18. Prequel_Dreamer

Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2004
    It is done. I picked up a copy of Lego Star Wars. I will play it when I get off of work tonight. I'm not going to the midnight show so it'll keep me busy until tomorrow afternoon when I see RotS.

19. ambrigham

ambrigham Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    does anyone know how to go about getting a graphics card to work on the lego game. i bought it for my daughter (and me of course) her computer wont allowe it at all. hers is an intel graphics processor which isnt compatable with dirextx 100%, but my computer has an IGP 340M and i cant find anywhere where i can download an upgrade to work with the game. i keep getting a stupid message about the graphics card not being compatable. this really sucks because i dont own an xbox or ps2 i have a gamecube. i got it when the podracer game came out. for some reason lucas doesnt think the revenge of the sith game or the lego star wars can sell on those systems. if i could email the right people and tell them how pissed i a m, i would. my daughter is devestated that she cant play the game. i will have to shell out money for an accelerated graphics card or 250-300 dollars to get it for the system i dont have. i cant believe they didnt think about the younger fanbase. any help would be great thanks

20. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    If it says your graphics card is incompatible, it's incompatible. It seems you have an onboard video card, which is not suitable for most games.

Always make sure to read the requirements box before you buy any game.

21. 619282

619282 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    mine will be rots because of the graphics and gameplay

22. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I'm considering buying Lego but i want to know how many hours (aprx) of gameplay its worth
    if u beat it how long did it take?

23. LukeGroundwalker

LukeGroundwalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    I played both and I like Lego Star Wars a whole lot better.

24. JediStarKiller

JediStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    I bought Lego Star Wars awhile ago and I played it for almost a month straight. If you don't cheap and use the passwords and all that...it will take you a pretty long time. Now it is fairly easy to play and beat, but finding all the extra hidden items can be a bit tricky. The character roster is huge!!! Qui-Gon, Clone Trooper, Darth Maul, C3PO, Jango, Anakin, Darth the list goes on and on. Its good fun, and even funny at times. Buy Lego star wars...I just can't wait for LSW2...with the OT to play!!

25. Alanikan

Alanikan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2005
    Lego Star Wars is more fun. That's really what counts, right ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.