LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy The VideoGame News

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Richard-Drahcir Jedi Knight

star 3
    It might depend on the release date. It might end up on PS2, Xbox and Cube anyway as it might be cheaper and easier than to put onto the new consoles but I guess we'll never know until later.
  2. Obi-Wan-1000 Force Ghost

star 4
    :cool: Lego star wars is a fun game. I hope there is another lego star wars game.=P~
  3. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    sorry, but at no point did I say that kids didn't play it. The line you quote doesn't suggest that at all.
  4. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master

star 4

okay that's enough. i think all of us understand the misunderstanding. as for the console generation discussion, i think that unless they can release it by September or so, it'll be on the next gen consoles. [face_worried]
  5. Indy3 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great News Folks

The company even farmed out Lucasfilm licenses for some games, such as Eidos Interactive's "Lego Star Wars," based on "Revenge of the Sith." The game sold so well, LucasArts will market and distribute its sequel.
  6. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master

star 4

that's great. i guess... but it doesn't mean much. just because LucasArts got some licenses, it doesn't mean that this will go through. but i am hoping for the best!
  7. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I'd really like a Lego Indy game.
  8. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah well keep dreaming. no offense, but come on!o_O
  9. Psycho_Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah baby, bring this on!
  10. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master

star 4
    uhh.... bring what on? lego star wars 2? if so, i'm with you!!!
  11. Jedi_Master_Ron Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm very sure they're making another Lego Star Wars game. After you complete all three episodes it says "All Episodes Clear (to be continued)".
  12. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, but I thought I heard that the company that made the first game is out of business now or somethin'.
    Doesn't mean LucasArts won't have someone else do it (or create it themselves), but still.
  13. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/LEGO_Star_Wars_The_Original_Trilogy_Video_Game_96873.asp

fall 2006 for XBOX.

[image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0006751.jpg]
  14. EduardoBlake Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hoping/needing a confirmation on a PC Version.
  15. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Great scan. PC version is a certainty!

Don't think so! Traveller's Tales (devs) Giant Entertainment (publishers) seem fine to me...

16. Indiana_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Kinda sad that this so-called kids game is view somewhat highly by gamers, and is alot better than the ROTS game. I had loads of fun with this, and I hope the sequel will be just as good.
  17. Jedi_Ford_Prefect Force Ghost

star 4
    Any word if it'll be on the PS2 or PS3?

I liked the prequel game, but missed the scenes they cut out. I understand it would have been difficult to do the Coruscant chase and Anakin's search for his mother in AOTC or Palp's duels with Mace and Yoda for two players-- as is every scene in the way the game is constructed-- but leaving out such iconic moments made it feel a little dissapointing. Hopefully this can be cleared up for a future release.
  18. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    my daughter is going to love that game.

she will get to be Leia.
  19. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WOOOO!!! Confirmation! :D Love the Lego-ised version of the old-school poster. Leia showing a bit of leg... [face_laugh]

Hoping/needing a confirmation on a PC Version

Ditto, but I think it's pretty hopeful. By the look of the PC version of the original they put a lot of work into it (working closely with nVidia to best use the new features of their latest video cards), so it certainly looks as though they didn't just throw it together, and hence value the platform. It's pretty likely, I'd wager.
  20. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Just goes to show, most of us just want a simple game we can fun with from the beginning without having to learn 100+ button combos (like ROTS) or spend hours reading text and leveling up characters (KOTOR).
  21. The_Death_Star31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hope This Comes out on PS2 In Autumn. I REALLY want to fly over the death star surface- In LEGO!
  22. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Its not on the TFn main news page anymore...

:confused:
  23. Psycho_Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    "uhh" yeah, the topic is about Lego Star Wars II.
  24. am-pm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, why is it gone? I am starting to get a bad feeling about this...
  25. The_Death_Star31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    So Do I. But dont give up All hope. I mean look at that, A Custom Character Feature1 (C-3P0 with Darth Vaders Head) The Combinations could be ENDLESS!