LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy The VideoGame News

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes tthose. Comp is being fixed att 3:00pm
  2. Cradok Force Ghost

star 1
    Exactly the same thing happens to me on the PC. It crashes every time I cross the river it crashes to the desktop. Horribly frustrating, since I'm on 98/99. Frustrating no end. :mad: I was batting around 35 mins for the first three stages, but with so much practice that's down to about 27.

Don't suppose anyone wants to use my save and do it for me, eh?
  3. Vengance1003 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think it dosen't matter if you get over an hour, just finish it and you will get your piece.
  4. Cradok Force Ghost

star 1
    It ain't the time limit's the issue, it's that I can't finish it at all. It crashes out to the desktop during the Battle for Endor. Every time.
  5. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, I'm having trouble getting the one on the shelf in Jundland wastes. I know what I'm supposed to do to get it, I just can't do it.

I'm missing the one in the Death star, where you have to light the green lights up. And then the one in Hoth that is in that first T-fighter area. I can't get the bomb over to the wall.

And..one in the last Endor section, I think I need to use 2 player to get it, I just need to go buy another controller(I only have one for the PS2)
  6. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I'm missing a cannister on the very first level and even with the Strategy Guide I am not sure where it is. Grrr! Yet another replay. (I got the Sith one - I used Maul. And I finally got the one in the hot tub. For some reason it just wasn't working using Obi but Maul got it to work. If you can import Maul his jumping ability comes in real handy in the second level).
  7. Cradok Force Ghost

star 1
    Which one is it you're having problems with?
  8. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    That's just it - I am not sure. I went through the SG walkthrough mentally checking them off and the closest I can come is that it is one of the ones that appears after you have found the 3 special items. I will have to replay the level with the walkthrough, I guess. The only thing I haven't done on the level is to do it with one of the little characters to go through the chute to get the studs under the metal floor. I will have to retry it with little Boba since I have him from the first Lego game.

Edit - just found my answer further back in this thread:

Having the same problem. All I could find were 9 of 10. I checked the strategy guide and all it mentioned were the exact 9 I had already collected. Later I'll go back over it to make sure I didn't miss one in the book, but I'm sure I didn't. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're supposed to get all those little blue lights turned on at the same time in the room with the crane to expose the last canister. Of course, to do that in the room with the crane you'd need to have a partner...even with the Fast Force ability unlocked.

Otherwise, I have no idea where number 10 could be hiding.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one took me a while as well. You know when you make that car that looks like an ambulance( the one you make by growing the flowers and destroying them. If you drive it to the room with the crane you will notice a sort of lift that is behind the controls for the lift. Drive it on the and the canister appears.

Guess I need one more replay. This one isn't in the Guide.

9. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok everyone just go here:

I know it's for 360, but the game plays the same on every system...this guide is good.

http://mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18770/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360
  10. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Or if you just go to cheatcc.comYou'll get some good tips there. Or just ask me.
  11. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    I finished the game so I'm just giving of tips.
  12. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes I know...but it's hard to tell what some people are asking every now and then. That site I used solved every hard puzzle for me when I couldn't find a particular red block or mini kit, good stuff.

Besides the game itself is super easy, it's just difficult to find a certain block or kit like I mentioned...The main game anyone can most likely beat in a day...but yea it's finding all the goodies that takes time.

I'm too busy to finish super story ROTJ right now.
  13. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    How long you been using cheatcc? I've been using it sice i got my ps2 in 1998.
  14. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the Super stories are hard to get thru when you can't sit at the game for an hour or so, which I can't. I did the Episode IV one today, and I had to pause numerous times to do something.

On a positive note, I managed to beat all the bonus levels now, it does help if you use the Falcon, and infinite torpedos in all of them. The torpedos cheat is a must for the flying levels.
  15. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4

[face_laugh] I got such a kick out of this...First off I don't use cheatcc...I usualy go to IGN or gamespot for cheats. And second the reason why this was so funny...PS2 was not released until 2000.

Anyway now that I got my laugh in...Good to hear Queen Pixie..I wish i woulda got infinite torpedos before I rebeat all the levels and got all the minikits...oh well. Good to hear your coming along.
  16. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    Okay, some help please. I beaten the Escape from the Death Star level, and now at the level using the X-Wings. And I'm totally clueless and sucking at it.
  17. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    I need help too.

I'm on the Pit Of Carkoon level and at the end you have those two rotating things you have to shoot with the gun turret after you've blown up the glass cases round them.

I can blow up the one on the right, butnot the one on the left. Everyone in my family has tried this and none of us can do it. Please could someone tell me what I do.
  18. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    It seems a couple of people have had problems with that one. One suggestion was to buy droid self destruct and sidle R2 up next to them and self destruct. Bounty hunter bombs "might" work too...
  19. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Twinky_Stryder Also check if your lights below the gun are green if there not use R2 on and refill. MariahJSkywalker Just shoot everything. Also you'll need a tie fighter or somthing that starts with Tie. Jedistarkiller I just realized that.
  20. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Finally got the tenth cannister on Level I. I also have 9 out of 10 for the Jundland Wastes level but I know where the tenth one is. I just didn't have a Sith to get it during this replay.
  21. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    If it's the one you have to use a Sith to open the doors, and then make the bombs, let me know how you get that one. That's the only non-ship one I have left(got the one in Endor today, just used two players to get it.)
  22. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    The one I am after is in the Sandcrawler. As I went through I could see it hovering there but had no way to cross the chasm to get it. You need both a Sith and a little person to get into the area.

I got the bomb one but it was a pain. Here's a paraphrase of the suggestion in the SG (highlight to read): Use the Dark Side of the Force to blast the Lego pieces blocking the entryway. Run in and collect the studs. Use the Force on the Legos to the left to turn them into a bomb. Back away until it explodes. Jump into the alcove that is revealed and use your lightsaber on some boards. Leave the alcove and use the Force on some more Lego pieces on the ground, making a bomb that attaches to the cliff wall. Once it explodes you get another alcove. Go there and double-jump to a ledge where you get some studs and the cannister.

I used Maul and got it ok.
  23. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, give me a little credit, I'm not stupid enough to not notice that. My problem is that no matter how much I shoot it, in the right place and everything, it won't blow up.
  24. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    Maul's a pretty good general purpose character to use in freeplay. Then again, I'm partial. ;) :D

Is JarJar still endowed with unusally high jumping ability? I haven't experimented around with any of the other prequel characters yet.
  25. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I haven't used him yet, but I imagine his jump would still work. I also have Jango but I don't know if he can use the thermal detonator in this game. (I've been using Greedo as the bounty hunter so far). I think I will try Jango since he has the jetpack.