LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy The VideoGame News

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Jan 19, 2006.

1. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    XBOX. I just need to know how to import characters for Lego Star Wars 1.
  3. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
    I assume everyone here has beat the game correct!?
  4. Darth_Jen Jedi Padawan

5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I'm taking my time with it as I am having a lot of fun. Today I got up to the end of ESB. I've played most levels both in story and freeplay modes. Haven't done any of the Super Stories though.
    I hated the ESB Vader fight level - I did really bad at that one.

JFuchs - I bought the 'use old save' option for the PS2. You have to have the save for the Lego I game on your memory card. If the Xbox is the same method as the PS2, you have to first buy the option in the Cantina (I forget how much it was) and then you have to enable it. On the PS2 it was under the 'Extras' option on the game pause menu. Also on the PS2 you have to re-enable it every time you boot the game up (you don't need to buy it again to do this - you just set it in Extras). Darth Maul is excellent in freeplay mode!

I know it was mentioned earlier that you can't import the save from an Xbox and use it in a 360. I don't know if there is a hack for that or not.
  6. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    I finished it, not just Beat the game , but collected everything, and FYI you don't get the 100% complete until you purchase everything thats for sale from the cantina.
  7. __Vader__ Force Ghost

star 3
    Yay! Just completed it 100%! Since I have it on Xbox 360, I have to still gain all the achievements given for completing a level without dieing.
  8. Rancorasourous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did you get 400,000,000,000 credits? If not you only 99.9 complete
  9. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    you... have to get 400trillion :p studs to get 100%? [face_plain]

I forgot if I really bought the old save game thing (gotta check again ;)), but I think it doesn't work for me (on PC), anyone have any idea why? Does the savegame file have to be anywhere in particular? And what is the savegame file anyway?

and I only have to get though RotJ's Super Story and Lego City - then I should have 90 gold bricks. Where are the other 9? Bounty Hunter? When can I access those?
  10. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    According to the Strategy Guide you get the Bounty Hunter missions after completing all the episodes. There is a small alcove in the Cantina with Jabba's picture on the locked door which will unlock when the episodes are completed. The guide says you get a gold brick after completing each mission (there are 10 and they are timed at 5 minutes each). All take place in levels that you have already played.
  11. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    That's 400 billion, TwiLek. :p
  12. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    I know! :p Exaggeration is a literary device :p

"completing" meaning "done absolutely everything" including Super Story? I'll try RotJ this weekend, then (or maybe earlier if I don't get any schoolwork or anything ;) like today...)
  13. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    aparently noy on the PS2, cuz mine says 100%
  14. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    The Guide says 'after you complete all the episodes'. I took that to read 'been through all of them in story mode'. It doesn't specify that you have to have everything or you have to have completed Super Story as well.
  15. Sith_Lords Force Ghost

star 4
    Bounty Hunter missions were available to me after buying all the bounty hunters.
  16. __Vader__ Force Ghost

star 3
    The ROTJ super story is hard to get under an hour, but don't fret, as you still get the gold brick even if you are over time. (Boy, was I relieved when I found that out)
  17. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
    The bounty hunter missions are available after you purchase all the bounty hunters.
  18. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    i'm so close to finishing it now!!!! [face_dancing]
  19. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    :oops: so obvious. thanks.

now I can't find Ackbar :p

I finished RotJ's super story in an hour and 13 seconds. I am SO glad I don't HAVE to make it in under an hour. I'll never play RotJ ever again :p
    Of course, finishing it is not the problem. But in my first 5 tries the game crashed at various random points :mad:
  20. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    In my opinion, this was an awesome game. But I hate the "Yub Yub" victory celebration theme. They really should have put in the Return of the Jedi Special Edition victory celebration theme, instead of the Yub Yub.
  21. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    IIRC, Ackbar is behind a door covered in debris that you need to use thermal detonators to blow up. You don't head to the hanger bay to find him (a mistake I made a few times)
  22. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    exactly the mistake I made probably just as often [face_plain] :p

got 100% on Wednesday. That studs fountain for 99 gold bricks is wonderful. Esp. with 3480x [face_hypnotized]
    glad to know you don't need those 400billion for 100% ;)
  23. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Interesting that in Return of the Jedi level 5, Jedi Destiny, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker were fighting Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine "together as father and son" (lyrics from a song from Aladdin and the King of Thieves).
  24. Guy-from-Tatooine Jedi Youngling

I think, there are several interesting changes to the films. For me personally those two games even feel more like a seamless saga than the films. I actually almost like the Leveldesign and the flair of LSW 1 better than LSW 2. The PT - in my opinion - somehow seems more appropriate for making a LSW game than the OT. I wonder, what that tells us about the films... ;)
    But back to topic: 2:1 swordfighting has some tradition, especially in the LSW 1 game. I would have been dissappointed, if the biggest fight of them all would have been 1:1. ;) Btw. 2:1 is much easier! :D
  25. berkovw Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm having trouble with the Cloud City Trap level. I only have one mini-kit left to get in the whole game and it's on this level. It's the one in the room with the 2 R2 switches where you have to fight Vader. There's a vent that a short character is supposed to go through. I've stood there with an Ewok and with a Jawa and I can't get them to go through this vent.

BTW, I'm playing this on the PS2.

Any suggestions?