LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy The VideoGame News

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Jan 19, 2006.

1. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    That was a pain but it is do-able. If you are in story mode, have Luke use the lightsaber to deflect all the shots back until the stormies are gone. If you are in freeplay then just use somebody with a blaster to clobber them. Then fly R2 over to the ledge to get the goodies. There is an activation panel for him that will cause half a bridge to be sent out. The other half of the bridge you build by using the Force on part of the X-Wing.

I had some trouble getting R2 over to the ledge as he kept coming up short. Get him right up to the edge of the X-Wing platform before you fly him over.
  2. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    My son deleted my saved game(I was 96% complete) so I'm replaying, but before I finish replaying it, has anyone else had the game lock up in the Endor level for the super story(PS2)?
  3. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll try to import LSW1 characters into LEGO STAR WARS 2 when I go home in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving break.
  4. Jedi_Emilie Jedi Master

star 2
    Thank you so much for the help!
    I took a couple of tries (huge understatement), but I did get it to work...

- Jedi_Emilie
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    No problem! I'm glad you got it to work!
  6. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    This game is awesome. I love it.
  7. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I would have preferred if they had used the Return of the Jedi special edition victory celebration theme during the victory celebration.
  8. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I haven't had a lot of time to play this month so I haven't made it to the end yet. I did the speeder bike level in story mode yesterday. Once I stopped whacking the trees I didn't do too badly.
  9. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    Do i have to get all 99/99 in order to open that Jabba the Hutt door? :(
  10. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    According to the Strategy Guide the door opens when you have completed all the episodes. I would read that to mean 'been through them all in story mode'. I think someone posted earlier in this thread about when they got it.
  11. Zebra3 Force Ghost

star 5
    to open the Jabba the Hutt door you have to purchase all of the bounty hunter characters.
  12. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I finally found out how to import characters from Lego Star Wars 1 into Lego Star Wars 2. Also, I even tried it out last night. In the Mos Eisley level, I teamed the Episode 3 Obi-Wan Kenobi with the Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker.
  13. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    For the PS2 you have to enable the option every time you boot the game up. It's in the Extras section of the PS2 menu. (You don't need to buy the option again though).
  14. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I have only to complete the TESB & ROTJ super stories to finish the game.

Legoland was cool.

Even my 6 year old son is addicted to it.
  15. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm approximately 96% done with the first saved game.
  16. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    My 4yo loves playing the game. He's even managed to pass a few levels all by himself(without using my game, which has invincibility)

17. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    :mad:

Anyone else have trouble with the forcefield in the Endor Battle level? I got all the way there in story mode, got Full Jedi status, and then couldn't make the [expletive] force field come down. I had pulled all the levers in the rooms and unlocked the two in the main control room. Pulled both and the field just stayed there. Used the Strategy Guide to double-check I got all the levers also. Thing wouldn't budge so I had to quit and start playing again. So of course the second time it worked fine but I failed to get True Jedi.
    This is on the PS2.
  18. General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I hope the second one is harder...
    The level in the first that I didn't like was Return To Theed, (At least I think that's what it's called...)
    And I also think that the ships will be useful.
    I love all the flying levels, especially The Battle Over Coruscant
  19. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the second one is harder, or at least more stuff to do. It's been ages since I've played the first Lego Star Wars. I have the Xbox version, but I don't have an Xbox anymore, so I really need to go buy the PS2 version.

20. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    My son discovered a funny glitch. Use Boba Fett and put a Stormtrooper helmet on. After the helmet goes on his head, he ends up headless for a second until his head re-appears.
  21. General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Cool, I'll have to try it... Need to go out and buy that game...
  22. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I managed to finish it in story mode but I got nowhere near True Jedi status on the final Death Star level. However, finishing it and having 60 gold bricks (had to buy one) let me play the Lego City level. That was fun! I managed to get the million in studs but it took almost an hour. Hopefully a replay will cut that down since I know what to ignore now! I was running around trying to destroy stuff for awhile before I remembered I hadn't ridden a tauntaun. That got me the rest of the studs..
  23. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    I can do Lego City in 20 minutes now.

and see, I cheat to get True jedi. I turn on invincibility. It's nearly impossible to do the last level, and get any decent amount of studs, without invincibility.
  24. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I haven't bought invincibility yet. I normally do the first story run without anything extra enabled. I've bought the 2x credit option and I use it for any story mode where I can't get True Jedi status the first time through. I still have a few levels that I need to repeat in story mode (Hoth battle, Jedi Destiny, and the Cloud City one where you fight Vader all come to mind). I'll get invincibility if I really need to.
  25. Queen_Pixie Jedi Master

star 4
    My first time through Story mode, I did it without invincibility. It's when I go back to get everything that I use invincibility.

Certain levels are just too difficult to try and get True Jedi without using it. I still need to go back in story mode to get TJ in all the levels. And I still have one mini-kit left to get. Know how to do it, done it before, but it's still a pain to do. I am determined to get the game to 100% this time.