LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy The VideoGame News

Discussion in 'Games' started by Indy3, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I can't wait to see all the little in jokes they put in these games. The PT one had some pretty funny jokes and moments.
  2. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Playable and unlockable characters (my ideas):
    A New Hope:
    Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, C-3PO, R2-D2, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Han Solo (Stormtrooper Armor), Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Armor), Wedge, Luke Skywalker (Pilot).

The Empire Strikes Back:
    Luke Skywalker (Hoth), Princess Leia (Hoth), Han Solo (Hoth), General Reikann, Boba Fett, Zuckass, Dengar, 4-LOM, IG-88, Bossk, Admiral Piett, Lando Calrissian, Yoda, Spirit Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker (Dagobah), Han Solo (Bespin), Princess Leia (Bespin), R2-D2 (Dagobah)
    Luke Skywalker (Bespin).

Return of the Jedi:
    Luke Skywalker (Jedi), Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise), Han Solo (Free from carbonite), Chewbacca (Prisoner), Princess Leia (Sexy Slave), Luke Skywalker (Endor), Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard), Bib Fortuna, Spirit Yoda, Han Solo (Endor), Princess Leia (Ewok Village), Emperor Palpatine, Princess Leia (Endor), Nien Nunb, Lando Calrissian (General), Wicket, Paploo, Chief Chirpa, Logray, Teebo, Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, General Madine, Spirit of Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen form), Moff Jerjerrod, Luke Skywalker (celebration).
  3. jedicam10 Jedi Master

star 1
    Remember, I would not want it too hard becoause kids might think it is.
  4. Darkus Jedi Padawan

totally agree, the developers must go to town with multiplayer options. the only thing they have mentioned so far is in 2 players, players will be able to be further apart and still be on the screen. no mention of teams or (my favourite) 4 player. with teams, you could have 2 vs 2, possibly on split screen (for those of us that do not have online play - like me!) or other options. i feel so strongly about it that i went on lucasarts site to email them but cannot find a contact address - can anyone help with that?
    i love original game and its the first one that introduced PS2 to my 4 year old son - plenty of father/son bonding there!
    i really hope the developers do a good job, and not rush it out to make money. the stuff i have heard so far e.g. creating characters, using characters from PT, special moves make it sound so good. i just want 4 players to make it ultimate!
  5. Mace_Windu111690 Jedi Knight

I think the game comes out in the fall.
  6. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Lego Star Wars The Original Trilogy comes out in fall of 2006. I'm getting excited and also anxious.
  7. Richard-Drahcir Force Ghost

star 3
    The Mace v Palps duel would have been possible on 2Player but could have annoyed fans. Of the 3 jedi that were with Mace, Kit is the only one that got created as a lego character. The duel could have been him and Mace v Palps all the way until Palps was out of life, then a cut scene could have been done where Kit would be killed, Mace and Palps would duel for a bit and then what happened in the movie would take place.
    Would have been cool to see as Palps saber skills are so impressive (Sids not Palps from Invisble Hand of course)
  8. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm not sure on the whatever the bonus level will be for this Lego Star Wars.
  9. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Indiana Jones. :p

(Actually, now that I think about that, it would be awesome)
  10. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
  11. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    They might make something up or base it on some EU, thus putting their toe in the water for fan reactions to a possible third LEGO game based on some EU. I doubt it'll happen, but it's a way that they can try and figure it out.
  12. The_Death_Star31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope that you will be Able to Fly Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, or Drive an AT-AT - LEGO CARNAGE!
  13. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    If they have minikits for Lego vehicles, let's just hope there will be extra levels in which, you can fly them on missions, unlike in the first Lego Star Wars Video Game. Because I have gotten all the minikits for all the vehicles, but is there a point for the vehicles? Are there levels in which we fly the vehicles or something?
  14. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    The minikits in LSW1 are just fun objects to collect and admire.

Apparently they will be driveable / flyable in LSW2.
  15. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    So does anyone think there will be minikits to collect in the second one?
  16. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that there are minikits, and that this time they are useful for something :p
  17. Richard-Drahcir Force Ghost

star 3
    You can customise a character so I hope this is available for ships too as making an advanced Jedi Starfighter or (we can only hope for) a miniture Death Star.
  18. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    For the main area, in the first game, it was Dexter's diner. For this one, as most people have said, I think the main area will be the Mos Eisley Cantina.
  19. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    That has been confirmed in some of the articles / interviews.
  20. Agent17 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If I remember, LucasArts, like most other game companies, cannot legally consider unsolicited ideas from the public. We just have to trust that they'll make a good game, and considering that the first game was good, and this one has new things, I don't think it'll be a bad one.

But anyway, let me air one of my problems with the first Lego Star Wars. I was disappointed that the Yoda/Sidious duel was not there. I think it should have taken the place of the "Ruin of the Jedi" level, because that was pretty pointless. How many other games let us play as Yoda? There could have been a lot of cool stuff there-- Lego senate seats flying around and shattering, lots of jumping... I would have loved it. But oh well.
  21. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    When is there going to be another update for the game?
  22. Edwardstyn Force Ghost

star 1
    Yeah, I'd like to know when the next update will be because I need to see more of this game and find out new info before I burst with anticipation
  23. The_Death_Star31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well the Developers are probably in the making of the game at the moment. I do not think we will see a demo until Summer. so remember, the devs are working hard.
  24. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    The screenshots for Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy that I believe all of us or most of us have seen are mostly from the A New Hope. I am getting really anxious to see some screenshots from The Empire Strikes Back and more screenshots from Return of the Jedi, because the only screenshot from Return of the Jedi that we have seen is the shot with Luke fighting.
  25. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    Watch the films. They're a higher definition.