main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LegoWars - Legec's Revenge (93 min)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by SBKP, Dec 29, 2013.

1. SBKP

SBKP Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2013
    This is a movie I should of released in May, but things in my life forced me to push the release date forward. I'm proud to finaly present this movie for you:​

[​IMG]
    Lego Wars - Legec's Revenge
    The film took me about 4 years to complete and is made all by myself. No other person has been involved in the production, which have been somewhat of a secret project. I have kept the movie​
    "in stock" for more than half a year, waiting for a good enough moment to release it.​
    [​IMG]
    The movie follows the "minimalistic path" of the old saga. There are VERY few Cgi-animations,​
    99 % is made of stop motion, miniatures and greenscreen. Lego sets were built in full-scale and explosions, etc. were made by a combination of stock footage, matte paintings, or models. The laser shots were made in photoshop.​
    I simply refuse to use 3D graphics/animations for any of my movies.​
    [​IMG]
    All the voice acting were made by me also, something I still have mixed feelings for. But somehow it works. It's incredible how much you can tweak the voice the way you want it to sound.​
    The music is borrowed from Sir John Williams (It's a fan movie after all), but I also made some small segments of own music to fill in some gaps between scenes.​
    This is a totally crazy projekt, but I'm glad I really tried and at last managed to pull it off. I almost quit it when I heard about the George Lucas deal with Disney. It knocked me off my feet, literally.​
    STORY:
    The Galactic Empire has been decimated since the Death of Emperor Palpatine. The Rebels are trying to form a Republic with a Democratic Government on a planet far far away. However, their process is interrupted when a new mystical Emperor and his apprentice (Legec) starts to rebuild an "Evil Empire". Legec has found out the location of the Government and is sent out on a mission with his Star Destroyer to attack the Planet. He wants to assassinate the Government, to disrupt any process of creating a peaceful community.​
    [​IMG]
    This is however, not the main part of the story. The focus of the story is Legec himself, and his struggle against the Jedi's. Obviously the name "Legec" is a mixture of "Lego" and "Jerec"; Leg-ec.​
    The Emperor is dominating the last part of the movie and is a very different Emperor than many perhaps would expect. Very far away from the Ian McDiarmid-villain. Instead, he's very calm but very creepy. He could be your best friend or your worst enemy.​
    A combination of Drama, Psychological Thriller, Action and Comedy is what should make these 93 minutes worthy of watching.​
    I did my best.​
    The movie will be released tomorrow evening (2013-12-30)
    Phew. That's all. I think..​
    Questions and suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.​

JMaster Luke likes this.
  2. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    looking forward to seeing it

3. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    What happen? Where's the movie at? Lets get this ball rolling.