main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Leia?s First Kiss~ H/L/mush/humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Leia?s First Kiss
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance/humor
    Time Frame: Maybe a week or two after ANH.
    Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars, or Leia or Han. I greatly lament the later. ;)
    Rating: PG
    Summary: Leia admits to Han she has never been kissed, Han offers to change that.

[image=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/HanSoloIsSoCute/LFKcover.jpg]

~*~*~*~*~*~

Princess Leia Organa smiled as she watched the Yavin sun sink behind the mountains in the distance, leaving a beautiful gold glow across the lake in it's wake. (Heh heh, that rhymes) She sighed and looked around her. It was most possibly the most breathtaking place on Yavin, at it's best. She was standing at the bank of the lake, with emerald green grass gently caressing her ankles. Trees circled the lake, all so closely knit together you would think they were all one tree with multiple trunks, but they were not so closely knit together that passerby would not be permitted the enjoyment of walking down the lovely aisles the trunks created. But Leia?s favorite part was the flowers. They were everywhere. The lush vines that hung from the trees were all graced with fragrant, pink blossoms. The ground had a breathtaking bedspread of all different colored blossoms, all equal in beauty.

Leia was just contemplating picking some and putting them in her room, when she became acutely aware of the fact that she was not alone. Captain Han Solo. Only he could send that shiver up and down her spine by only walking into the room. She was continually baffled by how she could tell when he was there, with her back turned. And how it never failed to be him, every time she turned to find the cause of her sudden case of nerves. She did turn, and was now not surprised in the least to see Han standing there, having already gathered her nerves and had a firm grip on her composure. She offered him a tight smile, though inside her heart was doing flip-flops as if it were winning an Olympics race. She still didn?t understand all of this, and she had only known him a little over a week.

?Good evening, Captain Solo.? she greeted him cordially.

?Hiya Princess.? Han greeted her not quite so cordially.

Leia let it go, there was no point in trying to teach him proper manners. Han walked to stand beside her, hands on his belt and gazing out at the horizon. He turned and grinned at her. ?I didn't know anyone else knew about this place.?

?I?m surprised a man like you would venture out here, all the pretty flowers and all.? Leia countered.

?Psssh. Who cares about flowers?? Han scoffed. ?I come here to take a bath.?

Leia was taken slightly aback. She looked at Han worriedly, as if he might suddenly strip and go happily skipping into the water.

Han caught her glance and grin broke out on his handsome face, as if he had anticipated her thoughts. ?No, Princess, I?m not going to gleefully dump my clothes and go for a splash. I did that yesterday.?

So that?s why she thought she had heard splashing. Leia sniffed. ?You certainly smell better for it. I swear, at the meeting the other day, was surprised I could remain upright.?

Han grinned becomingly. ?Now was that because of my smell, or just my amazing good looks?? he joked, nudging her slightly.

?It was, of course, your smell.? Leia snapped, quickly moving away from him.

?Oh why don?t you go kiss a mynock?? Han snapped back, equally as venomous.

Leia stopped in her retreat and glowered at him, hands on hips. ?Well, Captain Solo, for my first kiss that would be rather disturbing.?

It was Han?s turn to be taken aback. This beautiful woman--gah--Leia, had never been kissed? That was hard to believe. She was so lovely, how was it that no man has ever had the decency to grace those perfect lips with a brush of his own? Han?s expression lost it?s contempt.

?Well Princess, if you want, it wouldn?t have to be.? he offered. Leia would have been angry, had it been on of his usual lewd ?offers?h of that nature. But there was a sin

2. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    The kiss both lasted forever and was over too soon.

=D= Great fic! :_| I usually only cry at weddings.

[face_love] =P~ But man, oh man, thinking about kissing Leia, [face_thinking] what's there to think about!

Great job!

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    hehe. Your fic sure makes them kiss a LOT sooner than the movies did! ;)

Nice job! :D

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww...that was so sweet.

She looked at Han worriedly, as if he might suddenly strip and go happily skipping into the water.

A girl can dream though...=P~ =P~

Nice job!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Han Solo going hoppity skip... and then stripping. Hmmm.

This was cute.

6. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Aw...wonderful H/L mush!

7. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    It was so sweet I cryed. :D

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Aw yay! You guys liked it!

BrentusofGath Glad to see you like romance, I was worried that you might have trouble getting used to me writing stuff like this, as you have mainly only seen my comedy. (And I wouldn't mind looking like Leia, and being in her shoes in this fic. ;))

PonyTricks lol It does doesn't it? I like to think that ESB was NOT their first kiss. I mean, that wouldn't be fair! I mean, like they hadn't kissed ever before?! Boring! :D

KELIA Hee hee you BET a girl can dream. =P~

SpiritofEowyn lol! Hoppity skipp!! You always think of the funniest way of putting things! [face_laugh]

Liesl lol I can tell H/L mush is your favorite. Oh, I'm writing a H/L mush Christmas present for my H/L readers, anyone who wants a PM when it's up just say so! :)

MoeTharen Crying? lol! What for? No weeping on my thread! :D

Jasmine @};-

9. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Jasmine-

Great Descriptions!

Ooooh...I envy Leia! :mad: Han Solo got to be her FIRST KISS! No fair. :_|

"Heart"

10. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    ?No, princess, I?m not going to gleefully dump my clothes and go for a splash. I did that a few days ago.?

Sith!!! :_| :_| :_|
    well, I can dream,can't I?? :p

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Beautifully written, with just the right mix of humor and mush! I just love H/L mush!! I liked it very much. Keep on writing!

PM me when your next comes out!

12. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    You don't like to write mush, huh?o_O Because that was amazing! =D= I mean, a description of kissing Han Solo that well written is mind blowing!

13. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Princess Leia Organa smiled as she watched the Yavin sun sink behind the mountains in the distance, leaving a beautiful gold glow across the lake in it's wake. (Heh heh, that rhymes) She sighed and looked around her. It was most possibly the most breathtaking place on Yavin, at it's best. She was standing at the bank of the lake, with emerald green grass gently caressing her ankles. Trees circled the lake, all so closely knit together you would think they were all one tree with multiple trunks, but they were not so closely knit together that passerby would not be permitted the enjoyment of walking down the lovely aisles the trunks created. But Leia?s favorite part was the flowers. They were everywhere. The lush vines that hung from the trees were all graced with fragrant, pink blossoms. The ground had a breathtaking bedspread of all different colored blossoms, all equal in beauty.

That was beautiful! I can see it perfectly in my mind. Next time I wanna go on a vacation...remind me of Yavin. ;)

14. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Weakness and tingling, yeah that's love. You created a wonderful little moment.

Arkady

15. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Aw cool! Replies! :D Sorry it's taken me this long to get to them, but I've been pretty sick the past few days. :(

I_Heart_Han_Solo I think every girl in the world envies Leia, I am most surely one of them. ;)

michaellover Yes......we can all dream. [face_love] lol You have a funny icon.

dm1 Aw thanks so much! You are my most loyal H/L mush reader(aside from Moe). Thank you so much for liking it, and I'll send you a PM when I come out with my next, I have an H/L Christmas one coming up here soon! :D

ladie_padawan Oh I don't know if it was that well written, I myself have never been kissed, much less by Han. ;) And I'm back to writing romance, no matter what Andy says, plus I dumped him. :D

MoeTharen lol How about I just give you a really good realtor's number? ;) Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Arkady Thanks! That's just how I imagine it, and I wish it would be. I think I'm getting a soft for romance lol!

Jasmine @};-

16. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    And I'm back to writing romance, no matter what Andy says, plus I dumped him. =D= [face_dancing] [:D] ;)

17. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Well, it was kinda hard to avoid, seems that he was proudly displaying pics of his new girlfriend. ;)

Jasmine @};-

18. Han-Solo-Fan

Han-Solo-Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Love the fic. [face_love] This is the best one you have done so far.

19. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Aw thanks! You really think so? I'm rather flattered, I must say. [face_blush]

Jasmine @};-

20. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Aw! Quite a sweet story. You did a wonderful job describing the scenery. :)

21. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    ?Well, you know it, it wouldn?t have to be that way. We could keep it a secret.? Han offered, looking into her eyes.
    "We'd be living a lie. I couldn't do that. Could you?" Leia asked, her face slightly illumined by the flames of the fireplace.
    Wait a minute. I must have gotten confused. :oops:
    Cute story. Han's the best! [face_love]

22. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    both unaware that they had just set their destiny in motion. But, things like that are better left unknown, and discovered later.

I love this about star wars, destiny and the expanse of their universe. Han and Leia are one of the great romances, youve done them justice. God story.

23. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    awwww. That was great. I'm all for a naked swim with Han though.:D

24. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Wow! I'm still getting readers? :D

Jaya Solo Aw thanks so much, I was kinda worried about that part, I thought maybe it was a little run-on, or choppy. I'm glad you liked it, and the story. :D

Culf_the_Sith lol I'm glad you noticed that, I wanted someone to. Yeah, as I keep saying on my H/L threads, I really want to show how much the A/P and H/L romances are alike. So I use the key lines like that to remind the readers of that scene, and see how easily it could be Han and Leia having the same conversation. lol Thanks so much for pointing it out, and posting! :D

obsessedwithSW Oh thank you soooo much! :) I have always loved the H/L romance, even since I was a very little girl. It was just lately I realized I could write them lol. I always thought they had a wonderful romance, even though Leia was pretty stupid to turn Han down so many times, piff! lol I'm so glad you liked it! [:D]

kimmi lol Heh heh, me too. ;)

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.