main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Leichiram - Chap 2 replaced

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Froberg, Oct 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froberg

Froberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2001
    My first fanfic! Please read!
    Disclaimer: All the things that appeared in Star Wars doesn't belong to me. Oh you allready knew? Wow! You're realy smart...

Lechiram
    Part 1: New hope.
    I look around, seeing nothing but the usual. Dark streets? Screams? Blood.
    God, how I hate this place! Why can?t I get out? I want to get out. The slums on Coruscant have to be the worst place in this world. Not that I haven?t done my share of evil down here. I guess that I have killed about 10 people by now. I didn?t do it on purpose, it just kinda happened. And the worst part is that I liked it. There have been rumors that the empire has fallen and that the rebels have won. I didn?t know if it is true. Not that it realy matters though. Nobody gives a damn about us down here.
    I still remember when I was parted from my brother and sister. Heh. We used to call them the two twins. They always played together. The two little twins. God, how I miss them. But I won?t ever see them again. Do they remember me? I doubt it. They weren?t even 1 year old when we parted. I must?ve been about nine.
    I look up at the lights that get reflected by the upper sections of Coruscant. Kinda looked like stars?

?Mommy? Mommy what?s wrong with daddy? Daddy?s acting strange.?
    ?He? He just? I? forget it.?
    I remember how I felt when my dad left. I was so sad. Or was I? My daddy had been acting very weird by that time. I?m not sure... Was I realy sad by that time? Is there a feeling that is both sad and relieved? If there is, then that is how I felt?

The dreams. There?ll always be the dreams. Sometimes I dream about a dark figure. A dark figure trying to kill some sorta jedi. I always remember the end of the dream. I always remember the dark figure finally winning and then yelling something about his farther finally being avenged... After that he seems sorta confused and attacks a pale guy in a black cape... The pale guy always wins. He shoots some sort of lightning out of his hands and fries the dark figure...

I look down. No reason to remember those things. I don?t know what happened to my farther. I?m guessing that it was drugs, but I realy don?t know for sure. I look up at the ?stars? once again. They realy are pretty. Too bad that I will never see the real stars again, but when you are in the slums, you?ll never get out. Never. Suddenly I hear a sound! I turn my head around. There is a man! How can he get so close to me without making a sound???
    ?Hmm... Palpantine did well. But not good enough... Will you do better??
    I?m not sure what he?s asking me, but it sounds like a job. I kinda need the money. ?What do you want?? I try to make myself taller than him. I?m not doing a very good job, but if there?s one thing I?ve learned down here, then it is never to show any fear. I?m not doing a good job there either. Why am I afraid? I?ve never shown any fear before, not even back when I saw that hutt! So why am I afraid now? There?s something about that man... His face is all pale but that?s not uncommon in the slums.
    He looks at me. ?Let me tell me who I am. I am Polygain. And may I ask who you are??
    I don?t know. But there?s no way he?s going to find out! I decide to tell him the false name I?ve been using. ?My name is...? I tell him my false name. ?What do you want??
    I?m not sure what he does after that. It looks like a smile but I?m not sure. He laughs. ?I don?t think so. You see... I know what happened to your parents. Perhaps you would like to know? I even bring a gift from your dead farther.?
    ?My...? I can?t hold my curiosity back any more. ?My farther??
    ?Yes. Your farther was the empire?s best warrior. None even tried to stop him. But at the end a foolish mortal killed him.?
    Someone had killed my farther. I will never even have a chance to see him... ?Who did this??
    ?A rebel named Luke Skywalker.?
    That name seems familiar... Skywalker... where have I heard that before? Suddenly I feel so much anger. I want this Skywalker to die... I look at the pale man with a determined face.
    The man smiles. ?I want you to take this.? He hands me a lon

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Intresting! So Luke's brother is training in the dark side. Can't wait for more!

3. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Neat start for your first :D Keep it up! :)

4. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    That really WAS interesting, thinking about Anakin having a third child...

5. Froberg

Froberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2001
    Disclaimer: As always: I don?t own anything from Star Wars.
    Chapter 2: Family reunion

Lechiram:
    ?Lechiram??
    I looked at the room I was in. This was defiantly not the Deathstar. Where was I? I turned my head towards the voice. It was an old man. A very old man. ?Who?re you??
    The man smiled. ?I am Ligknoknu.?
    I was surprised that he spoke basic. What did lechiram mean? ?Why didn?t you speak basic before??
    ?I did. Lechiram is merely the name of one of the greatest Siths ever to live. Am I confusing you?? I nodded. ?Don?t worry. The answers will come to you in time. Just wait??
    ?But??
    ?NOW WAKE UP!?

I woke up on the deathstar. It was nice that the empire once again had a deathstar. The rebels had destroyed the previous two, meaning that they?d left us with no choice but to use all of our money to destroy every single rebel in the galaxy. A lot of people lost their houses when we had tried to get enough money?
    ?WARNING! WARNING! REBEL IS DESTROYING THE DEATHSTAR! WARNING!?
    What?!? What was happening?!? Wait a second! The computer had said, ?rebel?? One rebel was destroying our whole deathstar? ?Computer! Identify the rebel!?
    ?Identifying? Rebel identified? Name: Skywalker, Luke. Do you wish for more information??
    ?No.? I didn?t need any more information. I already knew what there was to know about Skywalker. He was the one who had killed my farther.

Luke:
    ?Who goes there?? Luke turned around as he heard the sound of footsteps.
    ?Luke Skywalker? We meet at last. I am Lord Polygain.?
    Luke stepped forward and raised his sword?

Lechiram:
    I had to hurry! The deathstar was going to be destroyed if I didn?t stop Skywalker once and for all! I looked at the piece of metal I?d placed in my belt. The only thing my farther left me. His lightsaber. Now I wanted to avenge his death by using it.

Luke:
    Luke finally managed to hit his enemy with his lightsaber. So there had been one more sith. It made him wonder. Would he ever be able to end the dark side? Yoda had told him that there always were two of them.
    ?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!?
    Luke?s eyes widened as he saw the newly arrived man. That uniform? It was the same as?his father?s?

Lechiram:
    Polygain was dead. Skywalker had now killed both of my fathers. I drew my lightsaber and attacked him. He had to suffer. ?Die!!!!!!!?
    Skywalker blocked my every attack with ease. Not that I had any chances to attack him after that. He was offensive more than I?d ever seen lord Polygain be? His eyes burned with rage. ?You killed my sister and her husband!?
    I attacked him once more and barely blocked his next attack. His sister? We?d killed a lot of people when we?d tried to stop the rebels. So his sister had been one of them? But he?d killed Polygain! ?You killed my master!?
    I tried to attack him again, but he just blocked it. Finally he raised his sword and forced it through my stomach.
    I collapsed. I knew that I was going to die, but it didn?t realy matter. Skywalker had beaten me? I had to die with the shame? I had been the last sith? But now it was too late? The dark side was gone? Forever?
    ?You?? I coughed while trying to force the words to come out of my mouth. ?You killed my father??

I opened my eyes. I didn?t see anything but a clear white light. A little boy dressed in rags suddenly appeared beside me.
    He looked at me. ?Hi! My name is Anakin! Listen? I don?t have much time? You must know the truth! You and Luke can?t kill each other! Luke is your??

?WAKE UP!?
    ?Ligknoknu? I failed? Skywalker won? Where? Where am I?? I looked around. I was lying in some sort of cave. Was I dreaming?
    ?You aren?t dreaming.?
    ?But I died!?
    Ligknoknu smiled. ?Yes. Do you really think that death is enough to stop a true sith? You have a lot to learn.?
    I was confused. How could I learn if I didn?t have the answers?
    ?Don?t worry. I will give you the answers.?
    He was reading my mind??? ?You?re reading my??
    ?Don?t worry about that. Now what are the answers you seek??
    Still confused I decided to get some answers. ?First of all: Who?re you??

6. Froberg

Froberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2001
    Phew... I almost forgot about this fic. Anyway: Chapter 2 has been replaced with a... New chapter 2! (tadaaa!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.