main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Lelila, Mace Windu, Adam, Debbie, whoever you are...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SWSkywalker, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSkywalker

SWSkywalker Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Guys, it's Sarah. Please check your e-mails and get back to me. I might be able to come but I need some answers from you guys, and soon. Help me guys, you're my only hope!

2. SWSkywalker

May 11, 2002
    ...and can I get SW cereal in TO?

3. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Sarah, David here, we met last weekend at Celebration but I'm not sure you know offhand who I am. I'm just back from the line for the first time (28.5 hrs so far!). Adam has not left yet, and is going to try to stay there the whole time. I have not seen Deb in a while, but she hopefully saw your post and can get back to you.

If there is anything I can help you with, please drop me a line at thegrandepoobah@thetorontoline.com by about 8am EST when I'll be getting up and heading back. If your concern is in regard to tickets I know that there is currently one set aside for you.

4. SWSkywalker

May 11, 2002
    I would just like to say how much toronto people rock. 3 years ago when i needed line info, a perfect stranger, tragiclad e-mailed me everything i needed to know out of the goodness of his heart. Now you...thank you! I love you guys.
    I will drop you an e-mail right now. I'm sure you can answer question #1, and maybe pass on #2 to Adam and Deb for me.

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Sarah - I e-mailed you info plus three numbers that you can reach me at - you must contact me!

6. SWSkywalker

May 11, 2002
    Bad news...can't come :(
    I HATE my job. Especially since SW isn' even showing within two hours of me :p
    Thanks anyways guys.

7. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Gah! And I see this after I write a reply to your mail... oh well. Another time I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.