main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Les Miserables

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Who would be interested in having an event to see Les Misérables on Broadway before it closes on March 15th? I already know of one member who is interested in attending.

Here is some information on the play and ticket prices. (Please copy and paste the address into your address bar.)
    https://www.telecharge.com/eventlist_frame.asp?Event=AIMPLM&Modifier=001&Source=000&EVENT_LOCATION=B&Detail=YES

I have seen the play before and it is AMAZING. I'd recommend seeing it.

If you would like to see it please list 3 days you could possibly attend and whether you'd be interested in seeing a matinee or a regular nighttime showing.

I'm asking for 3 days so we cannot only check the compatibility of our members but so we can also ensure that there is more than one performance we are available for in case one or two are sold out.

2. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Well, I like the idea of having a get together to just hangout, however I'm not real big into the whole "broadway play" thing, so you can probably count me out.

3. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    I just went to see it in December (or was it November?), so I'm not sure if I'd be up for it again.

4. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Well Dana you know I would love to go(it being my fav)especially since it goes bye-bye 5 days after my B-day,so count on me. :D

5. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Come on folks let's get some feed back on this I'm so stoked for this that I'm going to keep posting in this thread to keep it at the top. :D

6. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Nice Dana....now you got him started, LOL

7. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    We could do a group thing & celebrate my B-day that night(Mar 10).Come on you guys know you all want to see it. :)

8. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    okay, I MIGHT go, if the whole group goes for O's B-day.

Maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.