main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let it snow!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Grand Admiral Reese, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    haha. Or watching the Ewok adventure while drunk. Wow, that movie sucked. The Man show is the best!

2. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
  3. Tarr

Tarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Wow the Ewok adventure movie...I remember watching that on TV way back when heh. It wasn't THAT bad but definately not the caliber of the Man Show.

4. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    I hate the snow! That stupid little storm yesterday was just a source of misery for me. I had to walk to another building to get to one of my classes. By the time I got there, my hands were numb! That storm also knocked out the traffic light system for the T, and my normally 5 minute ride home from school took around 20 minutes. Good thing the T wasn't crowded.

5. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    haha leia

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    I live in Seacoast Region of NH - since we do not have our own chapter of Fan Force, my hubby and I are members of the Boston Fan Force. That was where I was coming from

7. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    Here's something that might make ya go Hrmmm. My father didn't like the winters around here so he went down to S. Carolina for a bit but decided it was too hot there...then he moved to Maine. Totally boggles my mind why he moves up to Maine if he didn't like winters down here heh. When it snows there he has to plow his own driveway...which is pretty dang long btw and he's smashed into their minivan w/the plow heh.

8. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    LoL, Tarr!

9. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Shut up Arthur.

10. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    Heh and I didn't mention the time he rented a back hoe thing and almost tipped it over...then he ran himself w/a 4 wheeler. Went to kick it into reverse to move some rocks...woops kicked it into forward, while he was standing in front of it LMAO. My father is a glutton for punishment.

11. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Moving to Maine when you don't like Massachusetts winters? Isn't that like moving to Tatooine to escape the dryness of Geonosis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.