main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let me introduce myself....

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by QueenOverVader, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Since we have so many new inquiries into our group I thought it might be kind of cool to have a little bio page & introduce ourselves. Who knows, maybe we'll even learn something new about one of the "regulars"!

Name: Jammie (soon to be) Kelley

Town: Broken Arrow

Family/Pets: Fiance' to Mike Kelley(ForceOfVader), mother of a gorgeous 10 yr. old son Ashton, my grandmother, 2 dogs, 2 birds, 1 cat = a full house!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, fashion, drawing, old musicals & dance.

To Costume or not to Costume: Don't plan on doing a costume but would love to get into special effects make-up. If I had to choose, Zam Wesell would be pretty cool.

Favorite SW Hobbie: Getting together w/ the FF.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Chewie/Empire Strikes Back

Favorite SW Book: Never read any

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Jimmy Bulloch, Temora Morrison(sp?)-Jango Fett, Warwick Davis

SW character you most want to meet: The best looking of course... Harrison Ford & Ewan McGregor.

What drew you to the Fan Force: A big tall bad guy dressed in black! And all the wonderful members :)

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Name: Billy Whala (pronounced way-luh)

Town: Tulsa!

Family/Pets: Kenzi

Hobbies/Interests: Computers/reading/video games

To Costume or not to Costume: I plan on making a "Face" Loran costume, requiring a jagged scar across my face.

Favorite SW Hobbie: SW video/computer games.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Wedge/A New Hope

Favorite SW Book: X-wing: Iron Fist

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Ray Park, Jake Lloyd

SW character you most want to meet: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Denis Lawson

What drew you to the Fan Force: Some crazy people posting on the then-new Tulsa FanForce board.

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Name: Ed Miller

Town: Tulsa

Family/Pets: 2 leopard geckoes, 2 chinchillas, a guinea pig, a hamster, and a honduran milk snake

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, music, movies, computers.

To Costume or not to Costume: I prefer to be on the other side of the camera thanks :)

Favorite SW Hobbie: Filming

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Han from Star Wars

Favorite SW Book: A New Hope and Splinter of the Minds Eye

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Jimmy Bulloch

SW character you most want to meet:Harrison Ford,Ewan McGregor, Mark Hamill

What drew you to the Fan Force: A scary marine who threatened to beat me up if I didn't go post on his then new fan force thread :) :) well that could have been how it happened...really it was Jake just asking me to go post heh but my explanation sounds better :)

4. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Name: Brent Tyler

Town: Tulsa...

Occupation: Software Engineer, Java & Web Application Development

Family/Pets: Jennifer (Wife), Hailey (Daughter - 21 months), Dagger (cat), Cloak, Luke & Leia (3 AWOL cats).

Hobbies/Interests: Computers, movies, video games, raising the girl, and work

To Costume or not to Costume: I've always had a little X-Wing pilot fighting to get out.

Favorite SW Hobbie: SW video games & LEGOs and talking peoples ears off.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Wedge (if we can share, Billy)/Empire

Favorite SW Book: I've only read AOTC, so by default...

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew

SW character you most want to meet: NATALIE PORTMAN, Ewan McGregor, Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Hamill, Denis Lawson, Hayden Christensen (for the Mrs.)

What drew you to the Fan Force: Weird marine at Midnight Madness at TRU had flyers. I felt pity.

5. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Name: Mike Mohr

Town: Broken Arrow (heh)

Family/Pets: Dena (Wife).. Krillin (Evil Pom), Padme and Xena (The ever expanding cats)

Hobbies/Interests: Computers, movies, video games, comics... and uh... oh yea! star wars.

To Costume or not to Costume: Jedi look alike and Lacky In White for the Imperial Army

Favorite SW Hobbie: SW Games, books, and this stupid group i meet with monthly or more (I love you all)

Favorite SW Character/Movie: R2-D2... and the miscilanious alien in the crowd in Mos Espa

Favorite SW Book: Rebel Dream and Stand are fresh in my mind and they were some of the better int he series. Jedi Acedemy too (It started my on the books)

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Jermey Bullock, and the guy that played Bib Fortuna

SW character you most want to meet: Ewan McGregor, Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Hamill, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman

What drew you to the Fan Force: At Midnight madness with a flyer. I to felt pity... of course i was wearing a Jedi Robe.

6. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Name: Otto T Schenck

Town: Coweta (BFE)

Family/Pets: Mom, Dad, Grandfather, little bro Nathan. 2 carpet rats A-Bear and Mugiy, 1 firedog Hydra, and the master of all the pets My cat Tig

Hobbies/Interests: Star Wars, Anime, Computers, movies, video games,

To Costume or not to Costume: I make a good Cheap Jedi (for the Golf spoof a Fat lazy Jedi) and about to become an Imperal Guard.

Favorite SW Hobbie: SW Games, RPG

Favorite SW Character/Movie: R2-D2, Return Of the Jedi

Favorite SW Book: Dark Empire was good, Courtship of Princess Leia my fav

SW character you most want to meet: Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, and Mark Hamill

I found out about the FF from Mike2-D2 and when I when to Wizard A. I met the Marine himself and was pull in to FF bootcamp.

7. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Name: Kenzi Whala

Occupation: master cashier at the Imperial Wal-mart. Hopfully, this occupation will be changing.

Family/Pets: Billy ( the husband)

Hobbies/Interests: Star Wars, comics,movies, video games, and just general silliness.

To Costume or not to Costume: I plan to dress as Ysanne Isard(Iceheart)

Favorite SW Hobbie: the books and the toy collecting.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Princess Leia, ESB

Favorite SW Book: Have to go with the first sw book, I read and thats 'Heir to the Empire'. I also really like the first Rogue Squadron book.

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Ray Park, Jeremy Bullock, Warwick davis,Jake Lloyd...I think thats it.

SW character you most want to meet:Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Hamill Carrie Fisher , and Hayden Christensen.

I found out about the FF: I saw on the boards one day there was going to be a FF, so I started posting and then told the husband about it and here we are! :D

8. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    Name: Crystal Hastings

Town: Parsons, Kansas

Family/Pets: mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, padawan niece...no ring around this finger...MESA SINGLE! ;) I have fish! Their leader is a big gold fish named Ackbar. :D

Hobbies/Interests: star wars, movies, music, anime, video games, sewing, flirting. :)

To Costume or not to Costume: Currently in the process of making a costume for a jedi friend in Chicago and a Luminara Unduli one for myself. Hope one day to be a biker scout. ;)

Favorite SW Hobbie: book collecting(i work in a library you do the math)

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Favorite SW Book: the visual dictionaries

SW characters you've met: Jeremy Bullock(Boba Fett) and Paul Blake(Greedo)

SW character you most want to meet: Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) and David Prowse(Darth Vader)

I found out about the FF: I am a Rebel, so I have my ways! Actually I lurk and just kept praying I could join. :D

9. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, other then the stuff you can read off of my profile, here it is:

Name: Lisa Marie Gardiner. Aka: Red, Big Red, Ice Queen, B!tch, Dragon Lady...and some others.

Age: 32. Yes, I saw ANH in the theather...the FIRST TIME! :D

Town: T Town

Occupation: Resident Troublemaker and Over All Thorn In My Bosses Side.

Family/Pets: 3 brothers, dad, mom, grandparents and extend family. I am really close to most of my cousins. Even though they live else where. No pets. :(

Hobbies/Interests: Terrifying the hell out of all men, :D reading, movies, Guinness, MUSIC! (all kinds. And YES, even singing Jedi! hehehe!), politics, current events, NPR, art and flying.

To Costume or not to Costume: Working on Mara Jade costume for myself. NOW GET OFF MY BACK DENA! :D

Favortie SW Character/Movie: ESP/any and all Rebels.

Favorite SW Book: Up until AOTC I had been a purist. Now I am slowly getting into the EU stuff. No favs yet.

SW charscters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Jermey Bullock and Tem Morrison.

SW character you most want to meet: HAYDEY CHRISTENSEN!, Ewan McGregor, and Harrison Ford.

What drew you to the FanForce: This wacked out Marine who is strong with the Force. He tried to use a Jedi Mind Trick on me. It worked. :D

10. Gytheran

Gytheran Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Name: Joseph Wagner

Town: Coweta

Occupation: Prefessional Bum/Student/Aircraft Technician/Customer Service Representative...etc,etc,etc...

Family/Pets: Fiance' to Kara Gibson (the 'chick' I was hang'n out with at wizard's in July and at Trek Expo), a brother, and a cat.

Hobbies/Interests: Camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, downhill skiing, ice skating, rollerblading, bike riding, baseball, science, science fiction, fantasy, space, wildlife, nature, anime, movies, movie props, collecting, Star Wars, Star Wars costuming, reading, playing and listening to music, percussion/drums, roleplaying, electronic gaming, computers, internet, web development, aeronautics, technology, model building, amateur rocketry, debating, Bush-bashing, creative design, spending money. I hope I didn't leave anything out. :)

To Costume or not to Costume: Definitely to costume. Right now I'm working on a Jedi-like costume.

Favorite SW Hobbie: Movie prop collecting / building.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Luke Skywalker/Return of the Jedi

Favorite SW Book: More like favorite Trilogy of SW books... The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn.

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bulloch

SW character you most want to meet: Mark Hammil, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, David Prowse, and James Earl Jones.

What drew you to the Fan Force: The fact that Tulsa had a Star Wars fan club. (Trek Expo)

11. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Roger Robertson

Hobbies: OSU sports, sports in general, camping

Family: wife Sandy, cat Damien(devil cat)

Costume: OB1 outfit

SW Hobbie: books

SW Character/Movie: Obi-wan/ROJ

SW Book: Last Comand

SW Character Meet: Peter Mayhew

SW Character would like to meet: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, Carrie Fisher, Ewen McGregor

12. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Name: Paul Kennedy

Town: Coweta (just west of BFE)

Family/Pets: Wife, kids, fish.

Hobbies/Interests: I like to draw, build models although i don't have a big collection, I love Star Wars, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers.

To Costume or not to Costume: Dark Jedi/Sith Lord

Favorite SW Hobbie: watching the movies

Favorite SW Character/Movie: I love all the characters and movies equally.

Favorite SW Book: I don't do the books

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, well not formally but I was in the same room with him, same goes with Kenny Baker.

SW character you most want to meet: Well I don't really get starstuck so if it happens cool, if not cool. There isn't anyone one person in any of the films that I just have to talk to or touch or whatever. Although it'd be cool to chill with Alec Guinness, I've always wanted to chat with a dead guy.

What drew you to the Fan Force: the Force I guess. I always visited the Force.net site, but never ventured to the forums. One day I did, and thats about the time Jake started the TFF. Lurked for a couple of days then signed in as BlueSaberBlade. I missed the first meeting at the Library, but attended the second at the ToysRus thing, although I showed up a little late and didn't get to stand with the others in line. And the rest is history

13. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Hi my name is...What, Who....Big Daddy

Name: Michael Kelley

Town: Broken Arrow/Omaha

Family/Pets: Fiance' to Jammie W.(QueenoverVader), Her son Ashton(The Jawa), her animals (UUUKKKK Except Flinn)

Hobbies/Interests: SW. Sports(Basketball, football, and all other sports, restoring classic cars.

To Costume or not to Costume: Vader and working on Fett right now

Favorite SW Hobbie: Getting together w/ the FF.

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Vader/ROTJ

Favorite SW Book: Heir to the Empire trilogy

SW characters you've met: Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Jeremy Bulloch, Temora Morrison(sp?)-Jango Fett, Warwick Davis, Kenny Baker, David Prowse, Porkins, Admiral Piet, Ray Park, Niem Numb, Mara Jade, and many others.

SW character you most want to meet: Harrison Ford & Ewan McGregor.

What drew you to the Fan Force: Met Jake through a friend and we hit it off. Decided to be a part of the FF

14. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Awww...you guys are gonna make me start crying. what sweet things to say.

NOT! ON YOUR FACES, MAGGOTS! DROP AND GIVE ME 20! YOU'RE GONNA PUSH UNTIL MY FACE TURNS BLUE! UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN.

Just kidding. I really do miss you guys. I feel fortunate that I was able to meet such wonderful, willing, and talented people such as you.

15. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Nice new icon Jake.

16. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    C'mon Jake, you're the reason most of us are out here, stop stalling & post your info :)

Same goes for you other slow pokes out there, don't make me say names...too late [face_devil]! DENA, GARY, BREE, JOEY K, CHAD, CISCO... ya'll know who you are!

17. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Who is Chad?

18. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    man this is becoming Where's Waldo... Who's Chad? heh Are you Chad?.....are you Chad....hmm are YOU Chad.....Who's Chad.....

bad children's television in the making

19. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Name: Jake Brown

Town: Claremore

Occupation: Admin Aide / Project Manager (Depends on who you ask)

Family/Pets: Valerie (Wife...hands off, she's mine. Myyy Precioussssssss.) Sons Clayton (7) and Corey (2).

Hobbies/Interests: Anything and Everything Star Wars...except attending meetings, that is. :p

To Costume or not to Costume: Been there, done that, sold the costume. I am interested in maybe doing a clone trooper or twisted Force user for EP III.

Favorite SW Hobbie: Reading the books. And they're all true, no matter what Ed says! :mad:

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Vader, Vader, and, uhmmm, Vader! The Empire Strikes Back

Favorite SW Book: NJO:Traitor

SW character you most want to meet: Natalie Portman. Yeah, baby! I am a sexy beast!

What drew you to the Fan Force: The idea that I would be able to interact with wonderful people who share my love for the greatest story of all time.

20. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Bout Time Jakey You Vader Lover You!!!!!

21. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    PG FORUM!!! :)

22. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Jakey You Love Me Don't Ya...Maybe We shouldn't Have Changed Into Costume So Many Times Together

23. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Looks like I have become a topic of discussion.

Name: Chad Smith

Town: Bartlesville

Family/Pets: Mom&Dad, Two sisters, Grandma & Grandpa, and a dog that is older than Yoda and still can't decide if she wants to make a mess on the carpet or go outside.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading Ancient History, Shooting, Hiking, Camping, Cooking, Martial Arts, and of course Star Wars

To Costume or not to Costume: Costume all the way!!! Besides it never hurts to be the guy holding the blaster does it.

Favorite SW Hobbie: Omega Wing!!!!

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Imperial Royal Guards and Tie Pilots
    Favorite SW Book: I, Jedi

SW character you most want to meet: ahh shoot I just had his name on my tongue....The guy that plays the Emperor/Sidious character.

What drew you to the Fan Force: Star Wars duh...That and the fun I saw you guys having at Trek Con.

Oh and too the Ice Queen I send warm greetings and hope you like your new title.

24. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Chad anyone that rips Lisa a Friend of mine
    * holds his hand out * Put it there.

25. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    ok here' goes,

Name: Joseph A. Kennedy aka--Joe, Joey among other (ahem) nicknames

Town: Coweta (for now)

Family/Pets: Awesome 4 year old son, 3 brothers, Mom, Dad. No pets

Hobbies/Interests: Music, Poetry (I know, I know), Movies, Gaming

Pet Peeves: Backseat Drivers (grrrr), People who finish my sentences (double grrrr)

To costume or not to costume: No costume yet, but I'm kicking around a few ideas.

Fav. SW hobbie: Watching the movies, getting together with the Fan Force.

Fav. SW character/movie: Yoda, Salacious Crumb (I'm a sucker for puppets) / ROTJ

Fav. SW book: Haven't read any.

SW characters you've met: Nary a one.

SW characters you want to meet: Harrison Ford, Warwick Davis ("courage Willow"), Natalie Portman (yummy!)

What drew you to the Fan Force: My big brother Paul, and the coolness of the people in the F.F.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.