main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Let the journey begin!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by KyloGirl_N, May 5, 2015.

1. KyloGirl_N

KyloGirl_N Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2015
    Hi fellow members! :)

Hope all of you are having a fantastic day.. at the office like me!:p

Well I took a small break to post my first ever thread in this forum that I came across not long ago. Just a bit of my history, I'm a Londoner who not long ago (5 months) have never watched Star Wars. I know I know boooo, how dare you? where have you been? I got that a lot! LOL But after being (literally) harassed by a few friends of mine, I was bound to watch it not just because I'm a huuggeee sci fi movies lover but most of all because I was really curious on why this movie was so amazing. They couldn't understand why I've watched all the star trek movies and series, stargate and even the Star wars 3D cartoon series but not THE movie sagas. So I've decided to take a weekend off only to dedicate it to watch it. And after that weekend, everything changed LOL. Let's just say I simply LOVED it! Especially the first ones done in 1977. The story, the cast, the costumes, the whole plot was just mind blowing. So I became a vivid advocate of Star Wars since. I'm still learning and try to get myself involved in as much as possible when I have the time hence why I'm here. So yup! I just wanted to say hello to all of you and hopefully find the latest news and keep myself posted ;)

Oh! I forgot to mention that I came across this really funny parody created by some talented dude on youtube. I guarantee you will love it if you're from the Star Wars family! Check it out, share and subscribe! Cheers!

cubman987 likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Nice.

KyloGirl_N likes this.
  3. KyloGirl_N

KyloGirl_N Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2015
    Thhanks :)

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Kylo! Hello and welcome! SW rocks, and fanfic is where it's at! Let me tell you. :D Best stuff and riveting to boot. Did you say Star Trek? Did you? [face_dancing] =P~ Absolutely! Positively! Rockin' reboot! As if. Best thing since gravity. [face_laugh] [face_love] S/U just sends me as if you couldn't tell from my siggy. [face_laugh]

@};-

KyloGirl_N likes this.