main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Let the Mando Costume Building begin!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, I have finally started to build my Mando costume. That's right, I'm about to join Ian in having a Mando Armor costume. I drew a schematic this week which I will scan and get online this week sometime. Mind you, I'm not a good artist, but you'll all get the idea of what I want to do.
    Also, I've bought some "Bond-O" and filled in the hole on the front of my bucket and the letters on the back. I've taped the antenna and T-Visor and began priming it tonight. It feels good to finally be on my way to working on this particular costume.
    Heather and I also did some research about "weapons" at Walmart this weekend and I've come up with an original. I plan on using the Nerf N-Strike Maverick. I plan on buying two of them, sanding off the Nerf name and logos and repainting the weapon. What do you all think of that idea? (you can click on the words "Nerf N-Strike" to check it out)

2. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Glad to hear you are on your way to making this costume.

Check this site out.

http://p201.ezboard.com/bmandalorianbountyhuntersguild

The nurf gun you have chosen is used a lot by mandos. In fact I think that all nurf guns will look good. If you need any help on this just let me know.

So after you fire all your nurf darts and go and pick them up you will be a

NURF HERDER.

3. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, here is a link to a drawing of what my finished product will look like:
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/treborgahkor/FireMando.jpg
    Now, easy on the art skills, I know I'm not the greatest, but let me know what you all think of the concepts behind the drawing.

4. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Looks good. You need a hand with this. I can help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.