SNG Let the New Order Begin!~

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by NodNarbOen, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Haha... I have POWER!~ haha.. I'm like palpatine.. :D
  2. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    ::Applauds::

Alright! :p

(Hahah...Nod, I see you're having fun with your new-found 'power'... :p)
  3. JediGenX Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah! Applauds
    May you live up to your name.
    ---------
    Edited on:
    Anddd.............
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! O Mighty one.
  4. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yup~! It's really fun to be a Rep.. take my word for it :D So much so learn.. so little time.. :)
  5. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Just tell us if you need any help! :)

(EDIT: :D I love to imagine what the others' expressions will be like when they see the blue username... :D ;) Hahah :p)
  6. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah.. I DO in fact, I think I will be opting for a post of vice-rep... just to cover my back for me when I'm not around.. :)

UPDATE: So, it's decided.. I will mail to fanforce.net about the meeting at Clark Quay that Delight posted.. :D

UPDATE: :D Ok.. I wanna use this chance to thank those that made this possible... without all the members, without all the effort of Clare, DE, Luke, Jazz, DD, Winbros, Hazel, etc... this would not be possible.. We could not have become OFFICIAL :D . A BIG MAJOR thanks to all. [stands up applauding]

P.S. Pls don't feel bad if ur name isn't on top... I'm sorry if I left anyone's name out.. I tend to leave names out at times :)
  7. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool Blue Due ====> refering to NodNarbOen
    We r official, somemore blue is my favourite colour. I think i will be able to make it for the afternoon session. Seeya guys there.
  8. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Woooooo! :eek: NodNarbOen, that icon looks just like you! :p Congrates on your new post! Don't worry, lah! We all are behind you cause there is always someones behind each successful leader.

Lukedecop, glad that you can make it for the afternoon sessions. I got something to ask and discuss with you and all the rest who came to the May 16th Parade.

BObaFett, are you reading this? Give us a buzz lah cause I need to ask you something too concerning the above said Parade; to ask now or on Friday. And the, there's about that thing I e-mail you about.

If everything is confirmed for now, I'll call up Chakster to tell him the date and time. ;)
  9. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Nod, great stuff, man! :)
    Gotta agree, the BLUE is soooo cool! :D

Well, I can make it for both sessions (I will be one of those "lucky leisurely people" once my exams are over on 25 Jun), so I guess I will be spending the whole day with you guys on Friday - haha! ;)

See u there!! :)
  10. Delight Force Ghost

star 4
    Whoah, Nod! Congrats!

Anyone wants to amend the meeting details? Is there anything else anyone wants to add to the agenda? Would it be a good idea for someone *ahemClareahem* to write minutes for this meeting? ;)
  11. B0baFett Jedi Padawan

Congratulations to Nod.

Buzzzzz.... I'm still here, always been & reading all ur intersting posts.
    What is it regarding a Parade?

Unlike u lucky people who're still schooling, I'm working & only available after 6pm.
    Friday's fine for me. Can't wait to meet the new members.
  12. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, I'm thinking of sending some of our May 16th Parade Photos over to a particular Magazine and soon gonna post them on my website (when I found the program again! :p ) so need to get everyone involved in it permissions; best in black & white. ;) But this Friday, I'll stay up till 7-8pm to meet the rest who're working too.

Hmm, should we invite Regina from Hasbro too since she said the "official" photographer camera got screwed up?

See you there then and everyone make sure you bring along all your albums too (I'll too). I'm still looking for that IRG at MRT Station pix. [face_laugh]
  13. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    DE - Haha..should I tell my brother that? :D

Nod - Thanks man, and the blue's nice. Just like Jazz. ;)
  14. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm really sorry, everyone. I can't go for this Friday's meeting. :( School comes first, I've been told in no uncertain terms.

And another thing...

I think I should 'step down' from being secretary. I'm stil schooling, and in Secondary school too, so I'll be quite restricted in freedom as in I won't be able to make it for some meetings. It's not just this Friday's meeting that I can't go. I most probably won't be allowed to go for meetings that are held during school term.

I'm quite happy and willing to help out online, giving opinions, participating in discussions on the boards, still being an active member on the message boards. I just feel that it'll be better if the secretary can attend most of the meetings. I don't think I can help very much if I'm absent from more than half of them.

Sorry if this has been a bit sudden.
  15. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Clare has PM me regarding this issue... I felt that it'll be better for her to tell it herself.. and I would like to open this up for discussion... :)
  16. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It's okay, JediClare. :) School comes first no matter what. We'll see how this Friday on filling out the posts again. Don't worry, okay?

LOL, JaZzYjaZZ! [face_laugh] That picture is really cute IMHO. Now who's idea was it to put him beside that height measurement sign at the MRT? :D
  17. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think it was Winbros, hey we could have Nod's picture as well. The one with him cloaked holding the lightsaber and showing a bit of a hunch back. :)
  18. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha yeah it was winbros's idea..but it was darn good! :)

It seems that picture of Nod posing as The Hunchback of the New Republic is quite famous..I also have a pic of him :D

19. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    haha... hunchback? Man... that's sad... ;) I think I need to go for some back straightening exercises.. :)
  20. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha sorry Nod, but I know u've got a good sense of humour so u won't my mid-exam stress relief puns

;)
  21. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Take it easy with yr papers dude :D :)
  22. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Besides the pic of the IRG next to the height chart at the MRT Station, my other most fave pic is the one of Nod sneakily trying to slice off DE's head with his lightsaber - haha! [face_laugh]
  23. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Where? Where? :eek: The one at Zouk?
  24. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    DE:
    Nope, this is the one taken at Lido after we left the Zouk Launch Party, and just before the Midnight Screening of AOTC.
    Lukedecop was also in the pic wielding his blue lightsaber, and giving this really intense stare into my camera - haha! :)

Oh BTW, is Winbros going to join us on Friday?!??
    Until now, we still haven't seen any of the pics he took... **hint-hint** :D
  25. JediGenX Jedi Master

star 1
    Though I not around very often to post/read messages I won't mind helping Nod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.