main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LET THE SITH RISE AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by lordcody, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordcody

lordcody Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    authers note: this takes place 19 years after the yuzzan vong are defieted.go easy on the replies, this is my first.

Ben Skywalker was just leaving yavin 4 with a fleet of uglies and X,Y,A,and B-wings to take care of a pirate fleet massing near hoth. him being in a X wing was just leaving the atmasfear when he had a vision,it was Luke."ben,son,you must go to the the tatooine system and viset the plantet called geonsis. take the fleet of jedi, for they will be needed."
    and with that he told half of his fleet to go to hoth and the other 20 to come with him. Ben gave his fleet the cordinets forthe destert planets nabior.
    when they arived they say a planet much like tatooien.ben told them that luke had said that they would find a large ring of brikcs at certin coordanets and that they must hurry for they would not be the only ones there. "and then my father gave me the exat coordanates to begin diging."Bens voice said over the com."what?we have to dig througe 50 years of dirt???"one of them said."no"ben replied" we will use the wepones on our fighters. it should only take but five minutes."the other jedi(whos name is teric bol-camma)anserd "all right but can we get started i wanna find this coloseim thing.they then started fireing at the cooradenates.when they unearthed it there was a huge crater ad a small 3 meter coloseim.there they senced a disturbence in the force.they herd loud buzzing as if it wher from a huge swarm of insects.then a large swarm of geonsians came flying at them and then landed.when the dust cleard they thosands of insect like cretures.they parted as a dark figure walked througe.he was wereing robes complely blakc and "holsterd" a lightsaber.

im sorry for the interuption but i have to get off line now and will finsh my storry later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.