main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC let's brainstorm

Discussion in 'Community' started by Zapdos, May 20, 2017.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    You probably smell good. :p

The only thing I had to do to be the cool aunt for two of my nephews is be willing to talk about Star Wars for more than five minutes.

I was a mother before I was an aunt, and I am also the one who gets sent over to "straighten those kids out/make sure everyone is included in the game/etc." during family get togethers so I may not be the best one to ask otherwise.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Have the baby register on here, and let them post whatever the hell they want.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    man. i actually find your attitude itt to be the one that's kinda sad. you make it sound like you wouldn't care if your brother or sister had a kid, and like you give "**** all" about your aunts and uncles. i get that not everybody is very close to their families, but that's not necessarily the norm and no reason to **** all over someone else's excitement.

4. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry.
    It was meant funny but I can see it doesn't come across that way.

tom likes this.
  5. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    ah yeah, it didn't to me anyway. but no worries, lord knows i've had my share of jokes fall flat or be taken in the wrong tone.

SuperWatto likes this.
  6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Also, introduce the baby to the iconic kid-appropriate cinematic masterpieces Moonstruck, Matchstick Men, and Gone in 60 Seconds, so it will be imprinted on their mind who they're favorite celebrity will be.

And don't listen to Wocky's (probably) similar advice.

7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    What exactly is that supposed to mean?

8. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Look at them and roll your eyes every single time their parents say anything.