main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's build a Jedi Apprentice!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Mar 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Okay. I had this Idea that we make a Jedi Apprentice book, everyone seems to interact really well when they do that, with some funny rusults! So let's try it! I can start, it doesn't have to be a chapter at a time.
    My rules are two, no romance (pleeaase Bleck) and no swearing! Okay! Let's try uh this!:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi was waiting. His Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, had told him to wait while he spoke with Yoda alone. That had been two hours ago. Obi-Wan tried to wait patiently. He was wondering what there mission would be. Qui-Gon had told him very little, he thought back to the conversation he had had with his master. "Obi-Wan, we will be traveling to the planet of Telos, we are meeting a contact there, then we will travel to the planet Geise to midiate a tready."
    "Who is our contact?" He had asked.
    "I cannot tell you yet." Qui-Gon had answered.
    "Who are we midiating peace between?" He had asked next. Qui-Gon had given him almost the same answer. Obi-Wan tried to think about something else as he sat waiting. He had seen Bant she had talked to him for a few minutes while he was waiting, but she had a class and had left. Siri and Adi Gallia had returned from a mission, and he and Siri had discussed their previous missions, but now they had left on a new mission.
    Suddenly, Qui-Gon stepped out of the Counsil Chamber. "Are you ready Padawan?" He asked. Obi-Wan nodded and rose from the coushion he had been sitting on. He followed after Qui-Gon. He knew he shouldn't ask what he and Yoda had been discussing. He probubly wouldn't tell me anyway. He thought. "We will go straight to Telos." Qui-Gon informed him.
    "Maybe we'll meet up with Den and Andra." Obi-Wan sugjested, referring to the two friends they had met when they had saved the planet of Telos from Xanatoes, Qui-Gon's old apprentice. Xanatoes had died on Telos, that had been Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's last visit.
    (I lost any train of thought I had, so come on someone, feel free to pick up!)

2. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Come on guys, don't give up on me!!!

3. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Alright, I will! :)

The planet of Telos looked differant than the last time he had seen it. The planet had a feel of peace, no more vengions loomed in the air. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan walked down the streets crowded with tourist. "Were do we meet our contact?" Obi-Wan asked.

"We will meet him tomarrow." Qui-Gon explained. "For now we should try to find somewere to stay."

"Qui-Gon, look." Obi-Wan was pointing towards a sign above a large building the sign read, POWER PARTY, a sign underneath it flashed red letters reading, MEETING IN SECION. Obi-Wan grinned. "Andra." Qui-Gon nodded.

"Let's take a look." They moved to the building. Inside citizens of Telos were everywere, a light voice carried through the room.

"And now that the distruction of the largest Katharsis dome is almost completly dimolished, I say it is time to look to the reconstructing of our important center! We must put back what was taken away from us, and bring Telos back to it's first peace!" The woman's last word was nearly drowned out in a wave of aplause. She smiled at her audience, Obi-Wan knew that it was Andra. She put her hands up. "Now come citizens of Telos, let us go, and do OUR part!" Everyone yelled replies and eplause erupted again, as Andra stepped down Obi-Wan notice that sitting behind her was another very firmiliar charector. Den. Obi-Wan pointed him out to Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon shook his head.

"Maybe we shouldn't bother them." He sugjested. But it was too late.

"Kill me now! If that isn't my two luck Jedi friends." Den came pushing through the crowd until he reached them hanging onto Andra's had and pulling her after him. "What are you two doing here?" He asked excidedly.

"Just on a little business." Qui-Gon said. "Wodnerful speach Andra." She smiled and blushed slightly.

"Not really, I am always afraid of ruining it. I have a good many members in the POWER party now."

"So I see." Obi-Wan said as the crowd jostled them around. "How are you to."

"Good as ever," Den said happily, "Andra hasn't changed, she's still captain entegrity in everthing."

"And Den is just as annoying as you've ever seen him." Andra said with a smile.

"Dinko." Den said grinning.

"Theif." Andra shot back, but she was still smiling. She turned to the two Jedi. "He took me to Gala after we were married." Obi-Wan jumped.

"After what?"

"We were married." Den repeated. "She wanted to spring that on someone."

"Congradulation." Qui-Gon said.

"Thank you." Andra said. "Oh, and I was talking to the former Queen and happened to mention you two, she said that Obi-Wan should know that during some interesting twists of fortune her son, Beju has become great friends with a boy, Jono. But I didn't know what she was talking about."
    Obi-Wan grinned.

"I do."

4. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    Sorry, I'm tired, and can't think of anything. :( Maybe later though. I'll return to this thread. :)

5. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks Aralna, any help would be great! :)

6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Alright, I seem to be the only person writing here, sooo why abandon the job?!

"Just business." Qui-Gon said, "We are meeting a contact here."

"Who?" Andra asked as they reached the exit of the building. "Maybe he's a part of the POWER party, does he live here?"

"Yes," Qui-Gon said slowly, "but I don't think you would know who he is." Andra had obviously caught his tone, Qui-Gon didn't want to tell her the name of their contact.

"Well you must stay with us the night." Den said with a smile. "I insist. We are staying on the top two floors of an apparment, it's really nice, and plenty of room. Besides we owe you about seventeen. So what do you say."
    To Obi-Wan's surpise Qui-Gon nodded. He had supposed his master wouldn't want to stay with Den and Andra.
    "We except," said Qui-Gon, "and thank you."

7. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    For now I'm reading, I can't think of anything! :mad:

*Panics* I need ideas!
    *calms down* All my ideas ran away and won't come back, :_|

If I come up with anything, I'll post. However, I'm not sure when ideas will pop back up.

8. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I know THAT feeling :)

9. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Yaaay! But I have that same frustrating feeling. :( Maybe I'll start posting after the story's gone on a bit longer; surely I'll be able to think of something. But for now, I'll enjoy your great ideas... :)

Arwen

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    The building that Den and Andra stayed in was very new. Obi-Wan didn't want to touch the walls for fear of getting paint on his hand.

"After we moved in, Andra insisted I get new furniture." Den complained. The furniture Andra had selected was made of a butiful blue materiel, it was very sleak, and Obi-Wan found himself fighting not to slide back on the smooth surface.

"I'll start fixing dinner." Andra said chearily.
    Dinner was pleasent, Andra knew how to cook a good meal, and soon they were all enjoying it. Andra and Den talked about the POWER party, the new plans for Telos, how progress on the restoration of the Sacred Pools was going, and all manner of other things. Soon Obi-Wan felt tired, and Qui-Gon sugjested the boy get some sleep. Andra showed him to a bright room that branched of the main hall. "Here," she said moving to the wall, "I'll close the window." She shut the window and returned to the dining room. Obi-Wan flopped down on the cousins on the window seat, he would stay awake a while longer, he could hear the adults still talking, and the muffled sound soon lulled him to sleep.
    Obi-Wan woke, sences alert. He wasn't sure what had wakend him. He realized he was still on the window seat. He stared out the window, putting his hands against the cool glass. Outside trees were russiling, and a leaf drifted past his window. In the dark he suddenly saw something moving. The figure moved close to Den and Andra's house. Suddenly he looked directly at the window that Obi-Wan was sitting by. Obi-Wan pulled back, not wishing to be seen. When he returned to his position on the window seat, he saw the dark figure, slipping off into the trees. Without hesitating, Obi-Wan slid the window open, and slipped through the opening to the ground. He raced through the shadows, something about the way the figure had looked up at the window made him worry. He could see the shadow moving ahead. He followed him for a good distace. Suddenly Obi-Wan began to recognize the grounds of the park he, Qui-Gon and Den had cut through, when they went to Andra's. Suddenly the figure ahead stopped. Obi-Wan stopped as well, ducking behind a message board. The figure he had been following gave a sharp wistle, from the trees amerged another figure. The first through back it's hood, and Obi-Wan started in surprise. He didn't see a man as he had expected but a small girl with flowing black hair. She shoved out of her face, and whispered something to the figure in front of her. Suddenly, to Obi-Wan's horror, she walked straight over to the message board he was hiding behind. He tenced, she drew a strange object from her tunic and began hitting several switches on it. Suddenly there was a peircing wail of a siren. The girl twisted, her hair hitting the side of the board. The other figure motioned to her. She shook her head. The siren rang louder, the other figure came over and yanked her from the board. They ran into the dark shadows in the forest.
    The sirens came closer, but Obi-Wan HAD to see what was on the message board. He stood and read it quickly, horror was placid on his face. There was a picture of him and his Master, underneath it read, GALACTIC CRIMINALS SHOOT ON SIGHT. Obi-Wan had to get back to Qui-Gon. That girl had put that message on there he knew, and they were about to be framed again.

11. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Come on, you guys!!!! Okay fine, fine, I am the only one, that's okay! I'm actually having fun with this.... :) :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obi-Wan ran for what seemed like for ever, finally he reached the window. The sirens were fading behind him. Suddenly a dark clad figure stepped from the shadows. Obi-Wan turned. His hand didn't have time to fall to his lightsaber. There was a blaster in the hands of the figure before him. There was a blast from behind him, and he fell.
    "Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan?" Obi-Wan came awake slowly. He saw a firmilar face above him.

"Qui-Gon," He breathed.

"Yes, Obi-Wan I'm here." Obi-Wan turned his head, he could see Andra and Den looking at him with worried expressions. "Do you remember what happened?" Qui-Gon asked.

"I was--" Obi-Wan stopped abruptly, he couldn't rememeber much. "I was shot." He said softly.

"That was what the healer thought." Andra nodded. Thought? Obi-Wan was confused.

"How did I get here?" He asked.

"You were unconsious in you room," Qui-Gon explained, "the healer said it didn't look as if you had been hurt, but that you had just been knocked out."

"The window was open," Den said, "someone must have shot you from outside."

"No," Obi-Wan shook his head, "I was outside, and I--" He broke off his head wirled he couldn't think.

"Rest now, Padawan," Qui-Gon advised gently.
    "You can tell us all later."

12. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Am I gonna do this by myself???? If you are still interested in it at all, I can keep posting, I love to write, but I WOULD like to know -Thanks...

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Okay, here's some more...
    He wondered if this had something to do with-- but he pushed it aside, maybe it was just a mugger or someone else of insignificants, if that was the case then what Obi-Wan could tell, wouldn't help him.
    Still he wondered.

"Sorry your stay hasn't been pleasent." Andra said as she walked into the room. "I suppose you haven't caught Telos at it's best."

"This isn't your fault." Qui-Gon pointed out softly. "You can't help what you can't prevent."

"Thank you, but as leader of the POWER party, I find it my responsiblity to make sure that the future is not marred by intruders and robbers, and such." Qui-Gon nodded.

Suddenly he heard a thud. He turned quickly, Obi-Wan had rolled right off his bed and was now struggling with the covers that had wrapped around him. He was pulling them, and as Qui-Gon rushed forward he realized the boy was still asleep. "Qui-Gon!" He screamed, and suddenly woke up. Qui-Gon was next to him on one knee, and Andra had caught up the blanket tangled around Obi-Wan's leg and quickly unwound it.

"Are you awake?" Qui-Gon asked Obi-Wan concern deep in his features. Obi-Wan nodded shakily.

"You must have had quite a nightmare." Andra breathed. Den came in behind her.

"What's happening?" He asked anxiously.

"Obi-Wan had a nightmare and fell out of bed." Andra explained. Obi-Wan got to his feet, and shakily sat on his bed again.

14. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Ho hum.... Okay I got another writer spurt... I'm having fun with this, though...feel free to join in at any time anyone! This is after all Let's BUILD a Jedi Apprentice, not Let's watch SiriGallia build a Jedi Apprentice :)

"That's alright," Qui-Gon assured him.

"But Qui-Gon, I need to tell you what I found last night." Qui-Gon nodded. "I was out walking, following someone actually," Obi-Wan told the whole story. He only neglected one detail, the fact that he had discovered that the figure he was following was nothing but a meer girl. He wasn't sure WHY he didn't tell his master, but he witheld it.

"We must leave at once," Qui-Gon said.

"You'll never get off Telos NOW," Den groaned.

"I mean leave your hour," Qui-Gon said, "we are putting you two in danger."

"Not us," Den prisited, "we'll be fine, but maybe we shouldn't stay here in the house just the same."

"Let's go look at the city." Andra suggested. "We will be out in the open, but no one will see us if we stay in a crowd."

"Good idea." Den agreed.

"It will apear simple enough," Andra said, "it's easy to be missed on the streets of Telos."

"And this is a prominant tourist season." Den nodded.

"Can I have say in this?" Qui-Gon inquired.

"Why of corse." Andra said blushing, "We do tend to ramble."

"And argue," Obi-Wan added with a grin.

"I think if you insist on keeping us with you," Qui-Gon began, "we must stay together, the streets is a good idea. Staying away from the open areas is wise at this time."

"Let's go now," Andra suggested. They quickly left the house, soon they were crowded in by the busy streets. Obi-Wan felt shaky still, from the shock of the night previous. He couldn't get the image of that girl from his mind, he couldn't understand why she was so important. /because she is the reason your wanted/ he reasoned, but he knew there was something else.

15. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    I wasn't on much this weekend, so I didn't post here. Wow, you've added a lot. :)

Well, nothing's coming to me, but if you have an idea and you want me to write it, PM it to me, and I'll try. It might take a little while for me to reply, though.

16. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    Can't promise this'll be the best, but I'll try. :) Oh, and this takes place chronologically before Obi gets back to Qui-Gon.
    --------

Safely hidden in the shadows, away from the terminal she had used, Cara stared at her friend. "Why'd you pull me away? I wasn't done yet!"

"Well, we couldn't have the police find out we're involved. If I'd left it up to you, they would have."

"Okay, I suppose you're right." Cara frowned. "Now what do we do, though? When they see someone was in the computers the security will be even tighter. I can only break through so much."

"They'll know we were in the computers?"

Cara shook her head. "No, they'll know someone was in the computers. I didn't have time to log out." Her friend?s eyes widened. "Don't worry, we'll find a way around it."

They heard a movement, and a boy rushed past them. A little farther away, a man stepped out of the shadows.

Cara tensed, seeing the blaster in the man's hand, and the boy reaching for a weapon of his own. But quickly remembered she had a blaster of her own. Locked on stun, but a blaster all the same. She fired at the boy, and a second later the man was also on the ground.

"Good shot," she told her friend. "Take him where you want, I'll take care of the boy." With work, she got Obi-Wan into a cart, and started pushing him towards Andra's house. She had just arrived when her friend met up with her. "Ditched him already?"

Her friend nodded. "He made me think of the dumps, so that's when he is."

Working together, they managed to get Obi-Wan back into his room, and snuck away, unobserved.

17. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    All right, Aralna!!!! That was great!!!! :)

18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  19. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I will probubly post something on this one soon, but Aralna feel free to 'beat me to it!'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.