Lets chat about Ewan McGregor (fans only)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OBI_JEDI, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Ewan fans. This post is so that we can chat about Ewan Mcgregor all we want.

So come on girls star chatting away.

But where do we start.
  2. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
  3. Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 4
  4. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
    FINALLY someone realizes he needed to be appreciated! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!
  5. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Your welcome.

Lets see. There is his smile, his eyes, his acting.

Ok I'm making myself drool.
  6. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
  7. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    OOlala.

How could I have forgot the sexy accent.

He doesn't have a bad body either.(laughs)
  8. 17-Jade-87 Jedi Padawan

9. Pedro Force Ghost

star 4
  10. PARIS Jedi Padawan

HELLO LADIES, I HAVE A LITTLE STORY TO SHARE ABOUT MEETING MR. MCGREGOR. IT WAS THE FOLLOWING DAY AFTER HE WAS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW. I COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THAT SO, I WAS A BIT UNHAPPY ABOUT IT. SO THE NEXT DAY, AFTER I DROPPED MY 7 YEAR OLD OFF AT SCHOOL, I WENT TO THIS HOTEL IN HOLLYWOOD THAT I HEARD HAD ALL THE MOVIE STARS AND SINGER YOU COULD THINK OF. NOW IT WAS RAINY AND VERY COLD AND I BEGAN TO WONDER WHAT WAS I DOING. I SAID TO MY SELF THAT EWAN PROBABLY ISN'T HERE AND I'M JUST BEING FOOLISH. I WAS GOING TO LEAVE RIGHT THEN AND THERE, BUT I HAD TO USE THE RESTROOM. SO, I WENT INTO THE HOTEL AND ASKED WHERE THAT POTTY WAS. IT WAS THROUH THE RESTARANT PART. SO AS I WALKED TOWARD THE RESTARANT FEELING DEFENDED, I SUDDENLY I HEARD SOMEONE TALKING WITH AN ACCENT. I TURNED MY HEAD AROUND AND THERE, SITTING WITH A MAN THAT WAS INTERVIEWING HIM, WAS EWAN! OMG, HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME. HE LOOKS FAR BETTER IN PERSON. I STOLE INTO THE BATHROOM AND BEGAN TO PACE. I SAID TO MY SELF "JACKPOT" AND THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT. I DECIDED TO SIT DOWN IN THE NEXT ROOM AND WAIT. AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT SOME MORE. UNTIL I FINALLY DECIDED TO CALL MY HUSBAND AND TELL HIM WHERE I WAS AND WHAT I WAS DOING. ONCE I GOT OFF OF THE PHONE WITH HIM, I COULD NO LONGER HER EWANS VOICE. I WALKED INTO THE RESTARANT AND HE WAS GONE! I ALMOST DIED ON THE SPOT. BUT I WAS DETERMINED TO MEET HIM AND FIGURED HE HAD TO STILL BE SOMEWHERE IN THE HOTEL. SO I WENT TO THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL NEAR THE ENTRACE AND WAITED... A LONG TIME. WHILE I SAT ON A BENCH, I MET THE WRITER AND PRODUCER OF MOULIN ROUGE, BAZ (DON'T KNOW HIS LAST NAME) HE WAS VERY NICE. THEN I SAW, (NOT MET)MATTHEW MACCONAHY (CAN'T SPELL EITHER!) HE LOOKS GREAT IN PERSON, BUT FOR SOME REASON HE WAS WEARING SHORTS?! ANYWAY, I SAT THEIR FOR 2 HOURS, UNTIL FINIALLY I HEAR THAT VOICE AGAIN APPROACHING FROM THE SIDE OF ME FROM THE STAIR WELL. I LOOKED IN MY PURSE AND GOT OUT MY EP 1. T-SHIRT AND DVD AND WAITED. FINIALY, THERE HE STOOD. THAT MAN LOOKED NOTHING SHORT OF BEAUITFUL. HIS SKIN LOOKED LIKE IVORY AND HIS EYES ARE SUPER CLEAR BLUE. I STOOD AND AS HE WALKED TOWARDS ME I TRIED TO SPEAK, BUT MY THOAT HAD OTHER PLANS, LIKE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A STAR STRUCK IDIOT! I HIT MY CHEST AND GOT MY VOICE BACK. HE STOOD THERE AND WAITED FOR ME TO CONTINUE. I TOLD HIM HOW MUCH I LOVED HIS WORK IN MOULIN ROUGE AND IN STARWARS. THEN I ASKED IF HE WOULDN'T MIND SIGNING MY T-SHIRT. HE SWEETLY SAID "SURE." I WAS NERVOUS AND DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE THE T-SHIRT, SO I, LIKE A FOOL, LAYED IT ACCROSS MY CHEST. HE THEN PEALED IT OFF OF ME AND PROCEDED TO GET DOWN ON HIS KNEES RIGHT BESIDE ME. OMG! HE LAYED MY SHIRT OUT AND SMOOTH IT FLAT WITH HIS HANDS ON THE BENCH AND BEGAN TO WRITE. AS HE WAS DOING THAT, I THEN REACHED INTO MY PURSE AND GRABBED THE DVD AND ASKED IF HE WOULDN'T MIND SIGNING IT TOO. HE SAID SURE. HE KNELT DOWN THERE FOR A LONG TIME. I WAS A BIT MESMERIZED AT THAT POINT AND HE SEEMED TO BE TAKING HIS TIME AT WRITING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME, BUT QUICKER THAT THOUGHT, I REACHED DOWN ON HIS BACK AND BEGAN TO RUB IT. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MYSELF. ONCE I RELIAZED WHAT I WAS DOING, I SAID SOMETHING REAL STUID LIKE: "OH, CAN I TOUCH YOU?" DUH! DAMN, I BET HE THOUGHT THAT I WAS A PERVERT! I HAD TO FIGHT MY SELF FROM RUNNING MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR, LOL. HE WAS A GOOD SPORT. ONCE HE FINISHED, HE ROSE UP AND HANDED ME MY THINGS. THEN HE TURNED TO GRAB HIS BAG AND I REALLY WANT A HUG. SO, BY THE TIME HE TURNED AROUND AGAIN, I ALREADY HAD MY ARMS OUT. ALL I COULD MANAGE TO SAY WAS "HUG?" HE SAID: AW OK, AND GAVE ME A NICE LITTLE HUG. THE REALITY OF IT ALL KICKED IN AT THAT POINT BECAUSE I HAD THE MAN IN MY ARMS, SO I PROLONGED THE HUG AND SQEEZED HIM TIGHT WHERE I FELT HIS BONES IN HIS BACK KINDA SHIFT. I COULDN'T HELP IT OK! ANYWAY, HE WAS A REAL GENTALMAN AND PUT UP WITH MY TEMPORARY INSANITY QUIET NICELY. I TOLD HIM TO FLY SAFELY AND SAID GOOD BYE. LATER THAT NIGHT MY SISTER IN-LAW WENT TO A PRIVATE PARTY AT THE SKY BAR AND SHE
  11. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    PARIS I hate you so much. You got to hug Ewan McGregor.

* Faints*

*Slowly makes her way back to the key board.*

You should have got a picture, but you proberbly didn't have your camera.

I have one request. SEND ME THAT T-SHIRT AND DVD RIGHT NOW ALONG WITH THE HUG FROM EWAN.

Thanks for sharing your experiance.
  12. Obi_Wan_01 Force Ghost

star 5
    I got'a say Ewan's cool
  13. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ewan is my all-time fave actor!

Those eyes.... ahhh... they get me everytime...

That accent, that voice, that smile, that face.... sigh.

I wish i could meet him. Maybe one of these days... you never know!

Who's seen the Pillow Book? it's an... interesting movie, but it's got a nakid Ewan in it so i can't complain! LOL!

I'll shut up now.

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

(EWAN IS THE GREATEST!)
  14. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
    *sigh* that story made my heart stop.
  15. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's a poem I came up with. Its dedicated to all Ewan fans

Ewan McGregor is one of a kind
    He's handsum and cute
    I wish he were mine
    In Episode 1 he stole my heart
    But it's the age difference
    Thats keeping us apart
    Moulin Rouge he was so great
    All I want now
    Is one fantastic date
    From the ist time I saw him
    My heart changed from ice
    to this warm funny feeling
    Thats feels so nice
    I love him with all my heart
    And thats more then a friend
    Thats how its gona stay
    Until the very end

By one of ewan biggest fans OBI_JEDI.

What do think
  16. selina Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Cool poem OBI JEDI

I am a massive fan of Ewan McGregor :)
  17. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Please share anything. Thats dreams as well. who cares if it isn't real. As long as we can share them.
  18. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Hallo does anyone else like ewan out there?
  19. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ewan McGregor is, after Harrison Ford and the eight people who have played the Doctor, one of my favourite actors, and is certainly my idol. He's a cool bloke, very witty and amusing, too. I think one of the best things about him is that after The Phantom Menace, he could have very easily taken the Harrison Ford path, and just done blockbuster films after blockbuster films, but instead he carried on doing independent films, and small scale stuff, and I think that's terribly cool. Hopefully, if I ever make it as a director, I'll be able to cast him in a film! Now that would be cool. But I think, after Alec Guinness and Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor is the best actor to have appeared in Star Wars. I just hope that George Lucas gives him more to do in Attack of the Clones!
  20. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
    Read the sig-- that's my favorite line from TPM! It sounds even better with the accent..
    :D
  21. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    That is a brilliant line. But i prefer, 'And if they find us, they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion!'. That's a classic.

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

Obi: Why do i sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?

Qui: We have, his name is Anakin Skywalker. (ducks to avoid things thrown at her by Ani fans)
  22. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    * Runs in and ignites blue lightsaber. Starts defending Little Jedi from the angry Ani fans*

Little Jedi that line is the best. I also like,

Don't defy the council master. Not again.

and

You and the Naboo form a symbiote circle. What happens to one of you will affect the other.You must understand this.

23. Princess-Leia Jedi Padawan

Ewan McGregor is one of my favorite actor but I really do feel sorry for theactors/actresses because of people who are coming towards them and say: "Oh, my god, I am your biggest fan, ever..."

I have been thinking a lot about this and I would become insane if I had to experience that day after day.......
  24. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, they prob'ly keep their E-Mail addresses private also so they wont have a system overload from fan mail. :D
  25. crazy_blonde Jedi Knight

star 1
    ewan is soooo hott......I love his eyes and his singing...I have the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and I am getting Moulin Rouge when it comes out!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.