main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets chat about Ewan McGregor (fans only)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OBI_JEDI, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    WHOO!! Ewan! Totally hot.

2. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    :D :)

Come join the fun that is chating about Mr Hot Stuff

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I heard that Ewan might play Lupin in HP3. [face_love] Does anyone know if that's true?

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Oh sith....tell me it's not true....I really hope that isn't true.

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Well I saw Moulin Rouge. IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!!! Hehehe. But I feel like a dummy though. I missed the Mr. Sexy Interview at the end. :( That's what I get for watching the film about 1 am in the morning. Well, I'm off to make plans for the second renting of MR! :D

I just got my first DVD player over X-Mas. I seriously have to hunt for the MR DVD. I think my local Wal-Mart might have it. I'm hoping so anyway. ;)

6. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    My local Wal-Mart had it on DVD. I just got it this afternoon. Finished watching it about two and a half hours ago. Saddest movie I'd ever seen. I loved it so much though. Only problem is is that I cried from start to finish so right now my head is pounding.

BUT IT WAS GREAT!

7. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    Man. I haven't been around for a while. But, Force, Ewan is still HOT! :D

8. Padawan_Merlot

Padawan_Merlot Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2001
    Wow everyone seems to be getting either the Moulin Rouge video or DVD. I got my copy today! Oh I'm so happy! That Mr.Sexy sure has a way of making any human with two X chromosones feel... well you girls know what I'm talking about yeh?

9. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Yeah I know what you mean. :)

10. Darth_Playa

Darth_Playa Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 23, 2001

Moulin Rouge is one of the worst movies I have ever seen! [face_plain]

Thankfully, I got a refund for it! :)

11. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    What :eek:

Moulin Rouge is a great movie. But if you still like Ewan your welcome to stay.

And Padawan_Merlot I know exsactly what you mean.

12. Padawan_Merlot

Dec 25, 2001
    I have now seen Moulin Rouge about twenty times and no matter how many times I see it I still cry at the end. I can't help it... my heart still goes *ack!* when Christian says : I HAVE PAID MY WHORE! I own you nothing now... thankyou for curing me of my rediculous obsession with love!
    Awwww... it's so upsetting *sniff* :(

Has anyone seen Eye Of The Beholder? What did you guys think? I quite liked it actually. Ewan looks soooo hot in that film!

And lets not forget! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    :D All the best girls!

13. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Haven't seen that movie yet. I'll have to hire it and thanks for remindnig me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL EWAN FANS

:) :D

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Hehe. I'm having a wonderful New Year so far.

My movie channel just showed Ewan's movie Eye Of The Beholder.

I've seen in a billion times now, but Ewan just keeps getting cuter all the time.

You gotta love that Red Jacket!!! :) ;)

15. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    So what's he working on now?

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    After Black Hawk Down I'm not to sure what's his next project.

Anybody know?

17. pes

pes Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2001
    He'll start filming "Young Adam" (based on a Scotish novel) in March I think. It will be a small-budget film co-staring Tilda Swinton. In interviews he sounds very excited about it because it will be filmed in Scotland and because it's a small film after three big films in a row (Moulin Rouge, AoTC, Black Hawk Down). He said there will be "good acting to be had" and described it as "a lot of sex on a barge in the fifties". Upcomingmovies.com describes the plot as follows: "This erotic film noir thriller starts when Joe (McGregor), a drifter helping a barge owner and his wife (Swinton) on a canal between Glasgow and Edinburgh, finds a female corpse in the water..."

I can't wait for it!!

18. Padawan_Merlot

Dec 25, 2001
    Thanks Pes... I can't wait either! That movie sounds really choice! It'll probably either be an R18+ here in Australia or it may not even get. It took us at least three months to get Eye Of The Beholder after the US... we never got Nora which really was upsetting, we never got Serpents Kiss... We're really behind... one word for that: Poodoo! At least I know he likes Australia for filming and holidays so we can expect him back very soon. ;)

19. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Shallow Grave is probably my favourite film with him in. If anyone here hasn't seen it yet, definitely get it, as it's fantastic! Also, he's great in Brassed Off and Little Voice. He's great in everything, really.

20. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    I read (at theforce.net I think) that he might be in a movie with Renee Zellwegger (sp?) that is set in WWII. It was saying something like Ewan's character would be working in a store and helps Zellwegger and they fall in love, but he's from England and her family's nazi...that sort of thing-not really a war movie. It was pretty brief and I've only read about it once, so it could just be debunked or something.

Other than that there's HP 3 where he might play Professor Lupin. I don't know much of anything else. I've gone Ewan-less for too long.

EDIT: AHHHH! Right when I hit the post button I remembered that he might be in the movie Nautica with Heath Ledger. It's about how I think three people witness a murder on a boat and the movie goes through all three perspectives.

21. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Wow this thread is getting big. Nice to know there's so many Ewan fan's out there.

OK I'm having a Ewan movie night and your all welcome.

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Young Adam sounds like a great film so far. I'll have to watch the net for any new info on how it's coming along.

I rented Moulin Rouge again. I missed the bonus feature the first time around. (Ewan's Interview). :(

So that's what I look forward to when I log off tonight.

I just got a DVD player not to long ago. I MUST get myself a copy of the Moulin Rouge DVD. I hear there's some good features. :D ;)

23. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    *sigh* You guys are so lucky! I live in Scotland but we don't get the DVD of Moulin Rouge until March! :(

24. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh Jem that is just horrible. :eek:

Well by March you will be thinking it was worth the wait when you see it. I've only seen the video but I hear the DVD is even better. :)

25. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    The DVD's better. Not fair. I don't even have a DVD player.

Any way. If any of yous find a story, interview etc could you please give us a link. Thankyou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.