main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto lets get 2000 posts by posting next starting with the next letter in the alphabet. A,B,C, etc

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARTH2-D2, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Going to one of these things can be intimidating and odd. However after a few of them you will get the hang of them. Also it is a lot of help with friends there. They can show you the ropes.

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    How come everytime we think George Lucas will hire some 2 or 3 folks to erase those darn squares from around the Tie-Fighters, he doesn't???

I guess we'll just have to wait for the Ultimate Edition... or the Supercalifragelistic one.. whichever he'll decide to erase the squares from.

3. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    I don't think he will be ever satisfied with the movie and will keep modifying it.

This way he can keep pepole buying the DVD or whatever format they will bein the future

1. VHS - Star Wars
    2. VHS - digitally remastered never to be offered again
    3. VHS - SE - Han doesn't shoot first
    4. DVD - Trilogy SE
    Future
    5. ? DVD Box set all 6 episodes
    6. ? DVD Box set - original editions with Han shooting first
    7. ? DVD Box set 12 DVDs with 30 hours of Extras and Clone wars cartoons
    8. ? DVD Star Wars SSE (special special edition) Every scene has been digitally rendered (no actors were used in the remake of Star Wars - ANH.) This is now the only version Geroge considers official.

4. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Just before the holagraphic version comes out in a interactive theatre where you can choose your own version of events

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Keeping the Star Wars media alive, that's all we need is another version of the movies being released, and everyone jumps all over it.

6. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Last weekend I had this amazing time at a small Buffy Convention. FUNFUNFUN It took a few days to recover :D

I haven't had such a great time since C2. I can't wait until C3

7. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Might have gone to the Buffy convention if I'd known about it... No, wait, I was busy watching the Jays WIN!!!!!!

8. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    No comparison between the two.

When you go to TT next year or C3 you will see the light.

9. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Our trip to the Jays game was fun, and I found out that one of my friends was at the same game, sitting one section over from us. There were too many people there, or I might have seen her. She did see us though, when I said we were the ones with the Star Wars helmets. I guess we did get noticed, even if we weren't on the Jumbotron.

10. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Poppy quarters - I just got one last week as change when I went through the Tim's drive through. It is very neat looking. I heard they minted 30 million of them but I am sure quite a few of them will be stored away.

11. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Q[b/]uite slow here and I am in a very odd mood so I guess I will just drone on.

I wrote this super long paragraph about my mood but it sounded very depressing so I deleted it.

No live journal for me and I do not see myself getting one anytime soon. Maybe I should get one but then I would feel like I would have to perform and would post garbage. Have I hit an epiphany in life?

Mood 1 - realizing your mortality
    A very nice manager at work was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. Surgery went well and things look good for her so far. Only time will tell. I looked at my pile of model kits I have and know it will take several lifetimes to build them all even if I build one a week. It saddens me that I will not get to finish them all in my lifetime.

Mood 2 - screw it
    My company has had terrible moral lately for various reasons and it looks like it will get a lot worse in the future. I wonder if I should dress up for Halloween? Most people will not because they are afraid. My boss will not like if I did and I would probably get in trouble (again)

Mood 3 - the energy of youth
    The student theatre show I help out with has just had auditions. Last year I had an amazing time and really enjoyed myself. The talent and energy I witnessed is infectious.

Mood 4 - Buffyverse
    Just went to a small Buffy Con and had one of the best times ever. I have not had such an amazing time since C2.

Mood 5 - Politics
    No not the US election but in my R2 builders group. It is about people wanting power. I hate politics with a passion. I made some very good friends in this group and at C2. Unfortunately the atmosphere of the group will never be the same.

Mood 6 - C3
    I can't wait

Mix all the moods together with mostly "Mood 1" and things get odd.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

12. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Right now I'm trying trying to decide if I want to go to a Great Big Sea concert in 3 weeks. The reason for the dilema.... I went to a concert of their's two days ago. Do I want to see the same concert twice in 3 weeks?

13. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Styrofoam Guy....I've had a case of Mood 1 as well. A long time friend of the family has cancer...just about everywhere. She's in the hospital now. I look at my stash of fabrics and craft projects and go 'ack, I'll never do all this'. Oh well. I'll just Move Along, have as much fun as I can with my hobbies, and try not to buy any more craft kits until I make a dent in the stash. rofl

Rabellaka...I saw three David Usher shows in three days last April. They were all different in some way. The set lists were different, new arrangments were introduced from show to show, the interactions with the crowd were different as well. It was all very fun. :D

So the next GBS show could be a different experience from the last one you went to. ;) Going with different people makes shows different too. :)

14. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Think its time to bring this back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.