main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets get back at it. RoP filming.

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Well Drew and I are hard at work on SE. We were going to just do some quick effects for it and get it done. But, since I have decided to enter it in the Fan Film awards, we are going to make it the best we can. That means spending ALOT more time on effects. AND I am going to compose all the music myself. As you cant use copyrighted music in the movie.

That being said we still want to finish up principle photography this spring on RoP. Yeah we might need some pick ups later but that will be few and far between. The interior ship shots will all be bluescreen now. And we need to finish the fights.

I would like to see about getting together twice next month. How does that sound? I know school and work will need to be worked around. But maybe like 2 Friday nights? Late? At the Dojo hopefully. I need to set things up there soon so lets get the ball rolling.

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    YES! SE IN THE AWARDS!!! I SMELL AN OSCAR FOR THE JKOC FILM MAKERS!

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm free (on nights I work) after 9:45pm...count me in for production work!

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I work early Saturday mornings, so late on Fridays may be bad for me. Late Saturdays would be better. But if you want to film til around midnight or 1 AM, I suppose I could stay that long on a Friday.

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Yeah I'm up @ 5am on Sundays so late on Sat nites dosnt work good for me. So as long as we were done with you by say midnite then that'd be ok Eric?

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, that'd be fine.

7. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    OK good. Drew, Will, Cindy? BTW Cindy...How did the video turn out?

8. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Hmm, weekends are usually not good since I end up working until 11-11:30pm those nights. Staying late at the dojo's fine by me, after work. But if my work hours will cut into this, then give me some definate dates, and hopefully I can work something out on my schedule.

9. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I'm free on Friday the 12th, all the other weekends, we have craft shows, meaning that 1) set up is on Friday, and 2) we have to get up early on Saturday. My mom hasn't scheduled yet for the show on the 27th, since they just called her today to see if she wanted in it, but she will attempt to get into the show.

The "commercial" is looking pretty good. We selected another part of the soundtrack to use, so it sounds a lot better. I about died on Monday when I was putting in the files from the disc that you gave me, Bret... because halfway through importing... the disc wouldn't read. I copied it that night, and the copied disc read during class.

Alrighty... now back to my homework... [face_plain]

10. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Ok hows this? What if we were to film on Mar 19, 26, & Apr 2. Three Fri's in a row. We have a lot of stuff with me, Scott and Eric. We could concentrate on that stuff and when Cindy and Will could be there we would practice the fight and maybe film some of it too. How does that sound ppl? We wouldnt stay too late as Eric needs to be up earily. Cindy this way you and Will wouldnt have to be there every time, nor be there late when you did. Now I just need to get ahold of Scott and then go to the Dojo and schedule it.

Hey Drew call me would ya?

11. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    A slight curiosity, because I'm a freak and this is the first thing that popped into my head...

If you're composing the music, who's playing it? If you need a violist, I'm there! (Not to mention the fact that I might be able to scare up a few more instrumentalists with a few well-placed posters around the conservatory).

12. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Bret...I'm good to go all 3 nights!

13. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Actually I will be making the music on the computer. A couple of little programs called Garage Band and Soundtrack. But I might need to help with composition. I let you know.

14. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I also have a trumpet, snare drum, electric guitar, and drum machine if you need them.

15. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I'm good for all three days, although I won't be able to be there until 6-7, which means someone else will have to set up our little studio.

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Drew, Ontogeny DOES recapitulate phylogeny. I'm a bio major... I should know.

17. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Looks like someone is onto something here:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=15090609

18. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Quick copyright that idea....

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    *makes hand gesture*

MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG

20. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
  21. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    When are we going to see some teaser trailers?

22. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    There. I changed my sig. Are you happy now, Eric?

23. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yes, I'm with Jon. I think it's about time we launch the Pink Harvest promotional campaign... and start releasing trailers, the title, etc.

24. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    No not now. I dont think it will lend itself well to a trailer. And besides all I care about is getting it into the Awards.

25. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    BAH! The man has a point, the Awards are more important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.