main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets get back at it. RoP filming.

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Are we filming on Friday? Time?

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Say the word Mr Lucas...and your trusty camera man will be there!

3. GenerationX7

GenerationX7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2002
    So the trailer is going to be entered in the Fan Film awards? As a certain flash animator would say impersonating Sauron from LOTR. COOL!!!!!!! I wish I was involved. Oh well too late now.

4. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    ?[face_plain] Ah no. One of our movies will be entered. RoP will not be finished let alone even eligible. RoP is a "real" movie and those are not allowed to be entered.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    :: starts to chant ::

"Here we go Jedi's, here we go, wo wo!"

You guys can do it, I have faith in you.

6. GenerationX7

GenerationX7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2002
  7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok hows this? What if we were to film on Mar 19, 26, & Apr 2. Three Fri's in a row.

Ok, so are we still agreeing with this schedule? What time are we meeting? And I'm guessing it's at the Dojo, right?

EDIT: BTW, if we are at the dojo, a newly constructed CHIPOTLE was just put in the shopping center right there... I'm more than game to eat there. :D

8. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Bret: I thought that you were trying to get ROP finished for the FanFilms awards next year. :confused:

9. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    CHIPOTLE!!!! OH HELL YEAH!!!

No RoP is considered a Fan Fiction and is not allowed in the awards. They mainly want comedies. So Pink Harvest is a comedy. RoP we will have complete by C3. At least thats the plan. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Yes the filming will be at the Dojo. Time? 8pm as it stands now.

Krash 7PM please. I'll get you directions.

10. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    How late do you plan to be there? We are setting up for a craft show on Friday (in Wadsworth), and the time for that is 6:30-8:30. We are always there until the time that we have to be out of there, but sometimes they let us stay a little later, or let us in earlier (I think this is the show... there are 3 at the high school over the year).

My mom said that I have to leave by midnight, so I can get home and go to bed, since we have to get up early on Saturday.

11. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Come for whatever you can or want Cindy. We'll be there till 2 am. No later. We will stop filming at 1 am. NO later. Eric has work the next day and since I have to work Thursday then my weekend is really short and I will need to get things done on Sat. IE sleep. :p So dont feel you have to come Cindy. We are going to be filming stuff with Eric and Scott and myself mostly.

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    7pm...got it!

Directions? If it's at the same place as last time...we don't need no stinkin' directions! :D

13. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    So dont feel you have to come Cindy. We are going to be filming stuff with Eric and Scott and myself mostly.

But you do need someone to take pictures, right? ;)

Besides, I'd probably be up until 1am anyways.

14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I can go this Friday, but the next two I don't think I can make. Not sure what my schedule is yet, but it's probably unlikely I'd have those Fridays off. Unless that is, you don't need me for filming at all.

15. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    I would love to have everybody there. I can always find something for everyone to do. But I realize that not everyone can be there. So dont feel left out or unwanted if you can make it.

I do have stuff I want to film for everyone. Cindy we need to redo your hologram stuff. Will the stuff we filmed with the fan needs redone. I didnt have the camera focused.
    [image=http://www.fanfilmsforum.com/images/smiles/icon_banghead.gif]

There is plenty to do. Yes I do want pics taken Cindy. We need more BTS pics showing us setting up and getting ready and what not.

Geoff yup same place.

16. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    OK every one ready?! Man I have alot to do today! Drew CALL ME PLEASE! I tried to call you last nite but you wernt home. Everyone park by Tops. The back area is tore up. Also NO MUDDY SHOES ON THE MAT! By request of Scott. So just plan on taking them off as soon as you walk in the door to prevent this. We have alot to film over the next 3 fridays. Scott isnt going to be ready for any saber fighting for another month at least. I go out of town the last week of April so we probably wont be doing much that month. Maybe the Friday before I go we could shoot too. And then again after I get back in May. Eric when will shooting on Friday nites become a problem? When do you start your school stuff? I would like to get 5 hours of shooting in every nite we meet to make it worth while.

See ya there!

17. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Stupid question - where the heck is this place again? I need directions. I tried PMing Krash since he rode with me last time, but I want to make sure where it's at, I can't remember for the life of me. Thanks.

18. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    480 to 48. 48 to OH 91 (SOM center) Right to first light. Right again and just after the train tracks turn left. And its the first street on the right. Go around the back side and part at Tops. Sound right Drew?

19. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Do you have an exact address? I'm pretty sure I could make it with your instructions, but I always like to have a printout of Yahoo maps in case I get lost anyhow (yes, I use maps, and I'm not ashamed to say it lol).

20. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm gongi to see "Hildago" with Em and mom @ 4pm...and heading straight to dojo. So I'll probably be a few minutes late.....but I'll be there.

21. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm still waiting on some clarifications about whether or not I'm accepted into Ursuline's prgram, and I haven't heard back yet from John Carroll, but assuming I get into a grad school, then I should be starting my program in June. That's when filming should become a problem. I'd really really really really (I dunno if I can express it enough) like to finish all my scenes before then, pick ups and all, and just be done so I don't have another thing to worry about on top of school.

22. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Crap, April 2nd is no good for me... I totally forgot, BEN FOLDS is coming to John Carroll that night, and I'm going to the show. Hopefully this is enough notice.

23. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Will, the address is 33379 Aurora Rd., Solon, Ohio. I don't know a zip code. (I found my map from last time. :))

24. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Cindy, if you get this before you leave, bring makeup and my Animatrix copy, please. Thanks.

25. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Make that 422 not 48.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.