main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's Get over the Sith. . . .

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MysteryWhiteBoy8, Sep 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Smeagol

Darth_Smeagol Jedi Master star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    When Anakin balances the force he gets rid of evil in the universe, so no there doesn't have to be darkness. This is basically a fairy tale we are talking about remember.

2. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    Uhm..yeah..he got rid of evil.All the crime lords...all the murderers...rapists...thiefs...

He got rid of the major evil.The Dark Side still exsists in all those various forms.He brought Balance.Darkness still exsists,it just no longer overshadows the light.

3. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    "Uhm..yeah..he got rid of evil.All the crime lords...all the murderers...rapists...thiefs..."

yep, Anakin is the messiah in this fairy tale don't forget, he saves the universe and everyone lives happily ever after just like they do in all good fairy tales.

4. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    uhh no.

I think you're interpreting his words too literally.

I respect your belief though.It's just not mine.

Whatever floats youyr boat dude.

5. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    I am not reading anything into it that isn't there, he says gets rid of evil in the universe not gets rid of the big evil in the universe.

But your right you have your views I have mine and thats cool, besides its late here and I think I am going to turn in.

6. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Lucas already said in another interview that the balance of the Force is when both light and dark are equal in the galaxy.

The Sith just happen to shift that balance. But they are not the sole perpetrators of the dark side rising against the light.

7. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    As a side note, I was reading Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew" today, and the character Tranio says
    "In brief, sir sith it your pleasure is..."

Interesting to note that the word "sith" was used as "since" in medieval England.

8. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Actually, Shakespeare lived and wrote his plays during the Renaissance, and the language in the plays would have been more likely to be found in the Renaissance than in the Middle Ages.

9. HolySith

HolySith Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    Buddy boy!! hello! yoooohoooo!
    there's gotta be SITH's somewhere in the universe. WHEREVER THERE IS GOOD THERE IS EVIL. Get it buddy boy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.