Let's Go Bowling!!!

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey all!

This Saturday, Feb. 2nd, we will be meeting at US Play at 775 Cobb Place Blvd, in Kennesaw. We plan to start the hilarity at 2 p.m. ;)

If anyone has any questions or needs directions to US Play, please contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@hothlantarebels.com
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Kennesaw to bowl yesterday. I must say that the day was a great success, as we had approximately 20 people in attendance, including members of the 501st who joined us for the insanity.

I was a little perturbed by the fact that the US Play staff ran us off our lanes before we were done with our game, but it was tons of fun anyway.

I do believe that Paula and I were the official gutter-ball queens, while Carol takes the prize for most interesting "after-roll" display. ;)

Thanks again to all of our members, and the members of the GA 501st Stormtrooper Garrison, for making the day one to remembers. Pictures of this event will be up on our website soon. :)
  3. feeltheforce Jedi Padawan

I thought I would drop by and say that it was great meeting all of you and it was fun bowling! Even though we did get swept off the alley a bit soon. It was still fun.

Hope to see you again sometime.

John Ward
    "Obi-John"
    The Georiga 501st
    The Rebel Legion

"Remember a Jedi can feel the force flowing through him"
  4. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    It was good to meet you Obi John. Feel free to come to a meeting sometime if you want. We don't bite...alot. Anyhoo, here's to more joint outings between the 501st and Fanforce.

5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'm glad that you and your fellow 501st Garrison members could join us this past Saturday, John. It was a blast! :D

And I agree with Jace, we must have more joint outings. Two crazy groups of Star Wars fans can wreak much more havoc than just one crazy group of Star Wars fans. ;)
  6. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    I've posted pictures on the Ga501st site under the Events section. Just head over to http://www.ga501st.com.
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Great pics, jedireject! :)

I think that red_rose has been out of town for the past few days. When she gets back, she'll post the bowling pictures she and I took on the Hothlanta Rebels website.
  8. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes bring your bowling pics online....where I can see all of your bowling weaknesses and destroy you all....errr or at least trip you when you least suspect it..."Gutter ball!!"

Muhahahahaha

Ahh man I suck at this upfront villain stuff.

*goes back to starting up evil empress spinkle enterprise in California.
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    My evil influence is growing! Mwuahahahaha!!

;) :p
  10. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    We have finally gotten our bowling pics up on the Hothlanta Rebels website. Sorry it has taken so long. We had a few technical difficulties, but everything has been resolved.

A big thanks to red_rose for getting those pictures up on our site! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.