main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets Go to a Con

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Spooky Empire is puttting on Screamfest, on Oct.14-16 at The Coral Springs Marriot [11775 Heron Bay Blvd].Linda Bair is going to be there, along with Lisa Loring[Wednesday]from the original Adams Family, Corey Feldmen/Lost Boys movie, and Ricov Browning/ The Creature from the Black Lagoon; and also Bloody Mary, she is an special effects makeup artist and she has a comic book called The Tales of Bloody Mary. Her web site is www.dearbloodymary.com.I am looking forward to seeing her again, she is a nice and wounderful person to talk to. Also acters from movies like; Friday the 13th 1&2, The Living Dead movies and many others. The events include the live performance of The Rocky Horror Picture Show by The Faithful Handymen on Saturday night at midnight. The tickets are $20 for the weekend. The hotel rate is $89 per night if you call [1-800-3111-8018 BUT YOU MUST MENTION SPOOKY EMPIRE TO GET THIS RATE] or go to www.spokkyempire.com. The $89 include a grab bag for each night you stay. The first black heavey denium goodie bag has one ticket for the weekend, a Screamfest 2005 T-shirt and other stuff. Each goodie bag has different things. Hope to see you all there lets have fun.

2. EnriqueH

EnriqueH Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    Hi, guys. I'm new at this board. Recently discovered the Miami board, so I thought I'd peek in here. Anyway...

Yeah. that Screamfest actually sounds like fun. I'm game, but I have to check my schedule.

EnriqueH

3. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I hope to see you there. I know we will have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.