Char, NC Let's go to China King Supper Buffet in Gastonia! Sat, Aug 4th??

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    If you live in Gaston County you probably got the ClipperMagazine. On the first page [back of the cover] there are coupons for China King Supper Buffet.

This is completely informal, let's get together for fun. If folks want to, afterwards we can come back to our place [or if someone else wants to offer their place] and play SW Trivia, Monopoly or watch a movie.

So, who wants to join us? :D

[sidenote: For those who know me I'm not usually keen on the Chinese Buffets but this one seems to be ok.] ;)
  2. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
  3. TuskenFan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. andyf Jedi Youngling

I would like to be there. If my car was working, I would be there.
  5. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    If you can get to our house we can get you there. Let us know.
  6. andyf Jedi Youngling

I am not sure if I can make this, it depends on how the birthday party on Saturday goes. I will try to call Saturday afternoon about the dinner.
  7. TuskenFan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, it was a small group but we had fun. Here is a pic, from left to right it's Andy, Leila, me, Jada and Danny from the Charlotte Browncoats. The Charlotte Browncoats are the local Serenity/Firefly fan group. We are trying to forge freindships with other non Star Wars groups like the Browncoats and the Klingon Assault Group. Anyway, enjoy the pic...

[image=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/CharlotteFanForce/Dinner%20at%20China%20King%2008-04-07/0708040030.jpg]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.