main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets Go!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Darth--Maul, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth--Maul

Darth--Maul Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Everyone , if this is going to be possible we need everyone to post here once a day. We need a website probabbly on GeoCities until we can make a profit.

Lets get the webmasters & Mods from TheForce.net to help. C'mon people if we stop be lazy we can turn this in to something amazing.

And we need to spread the wor fast . The more people to post the better we'd do.

Lets Stop Being Couch Patatoes and make this into something Amazing!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Reminds me of The Life of Brian:

"What we need is action, not words."

"I agree! Actions speak louder than words. If we want to get something done, we just have to do it!"

"You're right. All this talking is pointless. It's not gonna do us any good. What we need now is action."

"Yes, right! We could sit around all day talking and writing speeches, but it's not going to help us at all. We need swift action!"

and so on....
    (Okay so thats not exact quotes, but you get the idea. What do you think I sit around memorizing movie quotes all day. Luke, When I am gone, the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, do not underestimate the power of the Emperor. Luke, the Force is strong in your family, pass on what you have learned. Luke, There is another... sky....walker....)

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    How to become a ff:
    1. Have 3 seperate "meettings"
    2. Each meeting must have 3 people or more at each meeting
    3. Some admin from ff.net must know of each of are 3 meetings
    4. We become a ff
    hard isnt it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.