1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Char, NC lets have a big SW get together!!!

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by NikanaSkywalker_Sith, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NikanaSkywalker_Sith Jedi Padawan

Hey, Im a really big star wars fan and I just moved to NC and I would love to meet some Star Wars fans to hang out with. I think we should have a big get together, like a meetup! We could meet in a park or somthing or some place where we could play the 5 movies that are out in DVD. Well, tell me what you think about it, you can E-mail me at SithLordNikana@hotmail.com if you wanna make plans!
  2. HanSolo485 Jedi Knight

id do it, just lemme know...
  3. starrenite Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dude, that sounds great. I just moved to NC as well, and I met a few of the Separatists guys at the midnight showing of ROTS because they were nice enough to sell me a ticket. The one's I've met are all pretty cool and fun to talk to.

We've been trying to have a few get togethers to watch the movies but they've fallen through.

We /have/ to pull this one off. Definitely.
    Welcome to NC.
  4. NikanaSkywalker_Sith Jedi Padawan

totaly...Im very good at getting meetins like this hooked up! Ok, We need to find out who want to join us and when we could do it!
  5. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm game. And uh, starting this weekend we can do it at my apartment.

~ James
  6. starrenite Jedi Knight

star 1
    If we plan to do it this weekend, I'm out. My brother is coming to town, and it's very rare that I get to see him.
  7. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6

Well, I'm moving in this weekend so unless you all want to sit on pizza boxes.. :p

;)

8. starrenite Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nah, that's okay dude. *hugs* :p
  9. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6

hehe, fine, I see how it is.

oh man. I remember the meeting we had in Providence, RI at my apartment. The Boston and Providence FFs got together, we ordered a crapload of pizza, brought over some alcohol and played trivial pursuit and other things. :D

hehe.

those were fun times.
  10. starrenite Jedi Knight

star 1
    Actually, I told you I'd help you move, so I'm going to try and stick with that. I'm sure I could get one day or something away from Ed to help you. <3
    --
    That does sound like a good time. It'd be cool if we could all do that as well.
  11. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh, it's no big deal. Spend time with your brother and if you have spare time you can help me move or unpack. :D
  12. starrenite Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sure he and dad'll get into their long SWG discussions and then I can slip away. ;)
  13. Sith_Lord_Drader Jedi Padawan

I think it would be cool to get together with other SW fans. YAY!
    hopefully it will come when i have free time.
  14. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, we actually hadn't had a meet in over a year until Episode 3. :p
  15. NikanaSkywalker_Sith Jedi Padawan

Ok, well it cant happen this weekedn because Im going to carowinds! But lets talk next weekend. now, I dont know anyone personaly on here so I wanna get to know some of yall before I go to the meetup! Ok, You gues IM me so we can talk. ZOOpalooza44 or msn SithLordNikana
  16. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I added you to my aim buddylist.

And if you want to hangout next weekend, I'm game for that.

~ James
  17. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, I IMed you a few times over the past 30 minutes but no reply. Anyways, my aim name is kimopupule.
  18. Sith_Lord_Drader Jedi Padawan

anyone who would like to chat check out my profile for my yahoo and icq account stuff.
  19. DarthNapoleon Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be game for a get together
  20. BenKenobi77 Jedi Padawan

Hi just wanted to say hello to everyone on here. I've posted a couple of times and think this is a cool place. My IM is greenleaguer if anyone wants to chat.
  21. NikanaSkywalker_Sith Jedi Padawan

Ok, so I think I know when I would be able to get together with yall, the weekend of the 17th (I think lol) would be great for me! what do you guys think about that? Because I would really really really like to meet some of yu guys!
  22. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    If anyone wants to get together this weekend, IM me or PM me for my number.
  23. StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Knight

star 2
    As long as it's after 2:00PM and not too far I should be able to make it. As we have a work call for the King Lear cast to start work on the stage and such for the play. But other than that I should be good to go for something this weekend. Or if anyone wants to go to Franklise Park this Friday the NC Symphony Orchestra will be playing this Friday.

Thanks!

Jason
  24. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Any luck on setting a time or date?
  25. NikanaSkywalker_Sith Jedi Padawan

Ok, I say the weekend on the 24th! I donno where we could meet...I live in Kings mountain and I dont know anyone personaly from this group but I would like to get something worked out...is there a place that would be good for a meetup? Maybe we could find a place to watch some sw movies or something! just tell me were you guys think it should happen...i dont really know the area to well! my aim is zoopalooza44!!! IM me People!!!

Nikana!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.