Lets have a meeting!!!

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by DSatt57, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I contacted Minacia, our regional director, all we have to do is have a meeting.

What about Tuesday evening May 7th at the Fazoli's near Cherrydale? At 7pm to give everyone time to get home and eat dinner.

What does everyone think? Everyone who loves Star Wars is welcome no matter what their age. :) Lets get ready for AOTC!!!
  2. DLM13 Jedi Knight

How about we try to have it on a weekend, then me and my friend from school can come. Preferably on a Saturday afternoon or a Friday evening.
  3. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That is cool, I can do it on Friday the 10th. Same time? I have to work on Saturday and I'm going out of town this weekend.
  4. DLM13 Jedi Knight

Where should we have it? Do you know where Let the Games Begin is?
  5. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had mentioned Fazoli's at Cherrydale since that would be a public place.

I am very familiar with LTGB, I used to play SWCCG there and then started playing board games there on Wednesdays. I hear it is under new management though. They were going to make you start paying to go there so I quit.

I emailed a few of the people who had posted here earlier and I've emailed my SW friends here in town to see if they want to get involved.
  6. DLM13 Jedi Knight

I don't have a clue where Fazoli's is, so we probably wouldn't be able to make it there.
  7. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    DLM,
    It doesn't matter to me where we have a meeting. Fazoli's is in the shopping center where the Cherrydale Cinemas are. But I'm cool with any place else.

Oh well, I tried... everyone kept saying "let's have a meeting" but you are the only one who responded.

If anyone is ever interested, let me know.
    MTFBWYA,
    Donna
  8. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey guys! I'm James, the former Charlotte, NC City Rep. I see that you're trying to get a meeting together. I figured I'd try and help y'all out with some pointers :)

Alright, something I did when trying to start up the Charlotte FanForce ~ I PMed and Emailed everyone who had ever posted on the Charlotte board before. I got about 50% of the people to reply within a week. So I kept in contact with them, IMed them (services such as AIM, Yahoo and MSN), and tried to get to know their schedules.

Low and behold, we all found a time where we could all get together and meet. We went and met, had a good time. We planned our first 3 meetings relatively quick around each other so we could become officialy really quick. Our first few meetings had 4-5 people, but now we're getting around 6-8 people per meeting :)

So maybe y'all could try and get the other posters here and anyone else you know that's a fan in your area who posts on the Jedi Council to come check out this board. Once you get about 5 people who post here regularly, you'll be doing fine ~ and more will always follow :)

Well, I hope my 2 cents helped out a little. Good luck and if you need anything, feel free to PM me! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.