main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Let's make a video!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    Arnie of SWAN asked if the Imperials could do a video segment for thier upcoming 100th podcast episode, it's gonna be a video podcast but keep that quiet in case you post on the SWAN forums. Anyway, I was thinking of doing something like a store report or a toy run or a happy 100th or whatever we want. I figured we could do this on just a digital camera but then I thought it might be fun to do a toy run as if it's any other day and on the last store find a McQarrie figure and as we come running to the end of the toy aisle to tell the camera, the cam cuts to vader and a couple troopers and they take our figure. Anyway, just an idea. The only problem is we have to have this done by July 14th. So what we need is other ideas, a good camera that can be put on a computer and a movie editing program on a pc and someone who knows how to use it. What do you guys think? pv

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Sounds good, except we may have to use one of our own Mcfigures for the end-game prop. I got all that equipment. As far as ideas, gimme some time, but I think what you thought of sounds good if we can somehow involve the Stormtroopers. Any video taping in a store would have to be done with guerrilla tactics, but that's not anything I haven't done before. Perhaps if we could get Crash in on it, that may help. Perhaps we could portray it as the PImps headquarters where everyone reports back to on their runs. We could have a chanting before the run!

Cameraman - "Why is your HQ called CRASH?"
    Stormtrooper - "It's our way of disguising ourselves from our enemies. In the Star Wars universe, who's going to care about a CRASH site?"

Ok, maybe that's lame. A little more time please. But if we can get big 4th of July fireworks going in the background on one of them then we can do a "Happy 100th" tribute while they're going off in the background.

Everyone, get creative. But it sounds fun.

3. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Joe Fanboy(Bower) gets mcfig.then Boba stuns fanboy and takes mcfig.fett puts mcfig on ebay where its purchased by stormtroopers to give to Darth Vader for Life Day.Vader rejects all things Life Day and gives it to Fanboy as a gift.And Fett shoots him again.

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Lol, that's funny! I think little Chris might be good for the part of the fanboy. And we could have Vader tell fett "No Disinigrations, I do not want the Emperors prize damaged", then have him get the figure and as he's walking off he thumbs at fanboy over his shoulder and tells fett "He's all yours bounty hunter". And we could dub in Vader's lines from the movie for extra authenticity and somehow make them appropriate for the situation. And of course the fanboy's facial expressions should be good to express the bewilderment of Vader just stealing his figure in a Wal-mart.
    Or we could have fanboy accompanied by a girl and Vader could tell him to hand over the fig or he will have his trooper blast the girl and fanboy says he's willing to call that bluff, and the trooper steps forward and blasts her which she goes down hard and fast and the fanboy comedicly hands over the fig and then runs off crying like a 10 year old that just had his lunch money stolen and the camera watches him run off and round the corner and the girl pops up into the shot feeling on her body and smiles saying "hey, the blaster was set to stun". Keep those ideas comin! pv

5. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Sounds like a good "Kessell Toy Run" to me!

Fit in a Vader versus scalper scene and I think it's great.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005

I think VGader should be the scalper, lol. pv

7. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I wrote out a script and if everyone involved likes it we can shoot this friday night and saturday day. That will allow us a week for post production. Hey Sithmonger, do you have the capibility to add special effects such as blaster bolts, voice over dubbing, and background music? pv

8. MARA-JADED

MARA-JADED Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2007
    I would love to help. Just let me know what you need to be done.

9. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    The blaster stuff I'll have to look into but I think I've done it before - the other stuff should be no problem. Can you email the script to me and anyone else so we can set up the shots or let us know where we'll need to be? Does Fett have to be in it? If so, who's going to do the camera stuff? And who all is helping?

10. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Sounds cool!!!

Let me know where to be & when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.