main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's make some alternate universe scenes!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheLastApocalypse, Feb 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Grrr... We need to decide on a name!

2. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    ARGH!!! Will u please pick a name?

3. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    "Ow!" Amidala screeched as a pin missed it's mark and plunged itself into her backside.
    "Sorry!" Eirtaé's muffled voice came from a mouthful of ivory pins.
    Yané just growled and stabbed another pin into the thick fabric.

"Almost finished!", came another muffled voice. Then it yelped, having stuck itself with a pin. It swore loudly.

"There! All done on this side!" Eirtaé said.
    "Same here!" Yané spoke.
    "Ditto," said Saché
    The three stood to admire their handiwork.
    Their faces fell as one when they saw the gown.
    "Uhhh... Guys?" Yané asked.
    "Yeah?" Amidala, Saché, and Eirtaé spoke in unison.
    "How much money do we have?" Thne question was rhetorical, but all four reached into the chest of their robes and pulled out their wallets.
    "Seventy diataries."
    "Hundred and four. And a half."
    "Heh heh... Three and a quarter."
    Yané stared at Amidala, incredulous.
    "Four hundred seventy four."
    "Where'd you get all that cash Saché?!"
    "Not telling."

Just as they were adding up the sum of their funds, Preti popped in to check on the gang. She stopped in her tracks when she saw the four women rooting around for their wallets, in the usual spot in the breast pockets of their robes. She sighed with relief as they pulled out nothing but their wallets. Then, she nearly fainted with fright at the horrendous wreck the handmaidens had made out of the gown.

[This message has been edited by TheLastApocalypse (edited 02-29-2000).]

4. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Yay! TLA's going to write!!!! I have no clue on a name. Hmm, does anyone else?

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    All twelve Jedi Masters turned towards the opened door. The conversation stopped as the Jedi Knight entered. Adia Gallia swirled her drink in her glass and exchanged a glance with Depa. The two women hid their smiles and glanced down at Yaddle, who was watching Even Piel, who was watching Ki Adi-Mundi, who was standing by Mace Windu, who was watching Yoda, who was chewing his gimer stick.

Obi-Wan Kenobi paused and stared back at the Jedi Council. He had a bad feeling about this. The dignified Council members had stopped everything to watch his entrance, and he began to feel a strange sense of paranoia. He quickly checked to make sure he had all of his accessories. Check. Then why was everyone staring? No, not everyone. They weren't staring just at him, but at Yoda as well. The knee-high alien was chewing furiously on his stick. Windu's cheek was twitching, Ki Adi was clenching his fists, and Adi and Depa were exchanging warning looks at each other.

Obi-Wan bowed.

The room erupted into laughter.

6. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    "You really shouldn't."

"I know," Bant replied, a sly grin splitting her fishy face. Her large silver eyes gleamed.

"He'll kill you when he finds out," Garen Muln warned. "You aren't even half as good a fighter he is."

"He would never even try it," Bant declared, opening a drawer and searching through it's contents.

"Well, I don't want him after me," Garen replied, shaking his wrinkled head.

Bant ignored him as she began tossing tunics and pants onto the bed. She hadn't found what she was hoping to find. It had been a gag from their childhood in the Temple. Yoda hated it, Windu detested it. Obi-Wan loved it. She, Obi-Wan, Garen, and Reeft had all pulled the stunt throughout the years. Whenever they were resident at the Temple between missions, they would continue the gag. Strangly enough, they were hardly together at the Temple. Bant suspected the Masters had something to do with that.

"He probably doesn't have it here, Bant," Garen said impatiently. He glanced towards the door. "If he comes back and finds you in his drawers-well,I'm high-tailing it out of here! Besides, we're getting to old for this sort of thing."

Bant grinned. "Obi-Wan would never grow to old for this!" She held up the item of her search triumphantly.

Garen shook his head. "Somehow, I don't think the Council is going to be anymore pleased with seeing Yoda's shorts as a flag at the wedding."

Yeah, I know, there's a lot of Yoda's boxers action going on in this forum. But I couldn't resist taking part!! rolleyes.gif

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    "You really shouldn't."

"I know," Bant replied, a sly grin splitting her fishy face. Her large silver eyes gleamed.

"He'll kill you when he finds out," Garen Muln warned. "You aren't even half as good a fighter he is."

"He would never even try it," Bant declared, opening a drawer and searching through it's contents.

"Well, I don't want him after me," Garen replied, shaking his wrinkled head.

Bant ignored him as she began tossing tunics and pants onto the bed. She hadn't found what she was hoping to find. It had been a gag from their childhood in the Temple. Yoda hated it, Windu detested it. Obi-Wan loved it. She, Obi-Wan, Garen, and Reeft had all pulled the stunt throughout the years. Whenever they were resident at the Temple between missions, they would continue the gag. Strangly enough, they were hardly together at the Temple. Bant suspected the Masters had something to do with that.

"He probably doesn't have it here, Bant," Garen said impatiently. He glanced towards the door. "If he comes back and finds you in his drawers-well,I'm high-tailing it out of here! Besides, we're getting to old for this sort of thing."

Bant grinned. "Obi-Wan would never grow to old for this!" She held up the item of her search triumphantly.

Garen shook his head. "Somehow, I don't think the Council is going to be anymore pleased with seeing Yoda's shorts as a flag at the wedding."

Yeah, I know, there's a lot of Yoda's boxers action going on in this forum. But I couldn't resist taking part!! rolleyes.gif

8. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Post more! I can't wait to see why everyone is laughing at Obi-Wan!

"If he comes back and finds you in his drawers..."Now why would Bant be wearing Obi-Wan's underwear? Or didn't you catch the double meaning of that sentence when you wrote it? Couldn't resist playing that one up.

This is great! Come on, hurry up with more!

Name for the baby which will come in handy later: Obi-Gon. Conveniently rhymes with "Oh be gone!" as in "with you".

9. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    *drop kicks the thread to the top*

-TheLastApocalypse
    -Lady of the Granite Lanterns

10. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    rolleyes.gif Oops! I didn't catch that double meaning! :eek: thanx for pointing that out! rolleyes.gif

11. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    You have 24 hours to pick a name, or I get to! (Sorry, I'm getting impatient. I have a short line of patience.)

12. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    You have 24 hours to pick a name, or I get to! (Sorry, I'm getting impatient. I have a short line of patience.)

Network error #1

13. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999

Network error #1

Aaaaaaaaaaand #2

14. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Had the Chancellor called for the Queen, she would have had to say she was tied up at the moment. Literally.

"I have a soooo bad feeling about this." Amidala whispered, "I feel like I'm still Princess. Remember the cloak clasps I accidentally glued on my blaster?"
    "I do. Those clasps were King Veruna's, if I recall." Yané said. "I can't feel my hands now."
    Yané wriggled a bit and tried to free her hands.
    "Ow! You're pulling it tight on this end!"
    "Sorry."
    "Remember how Veruna threatened to have me arrested on theft? That was a blast!" Amidala said, struggling to free her hands.
    Saché laughed, "Hah! Fun for you I guess, but who had to get you out of trouble? You? I think not!"
    "Amidala?"
    "Yes?"
    "Can you reach your throwing knife?"
    "I think I can if I can push my outer robe off my pocket."
    Amidala struggled for a few seconds, then bent her head down to her chest, trying to reach the tiny knife snugged against her skin.
    "Almost!", she grunted through a fold of silk.
    The knife clattered to the floor, out of reach when Amidala yanked it free, effectively useless.
    "Why did you drop it?! We could have cut the ropes and got outta here!" Eirtaé shouted angrily.
    "It cut my mouth!" Amidala protested, tasting blood.
    "Wimp!"

15. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    I can't see my last post! Grr... I hate it when this happens.

16. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Holy crap! All those went through!

17. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Aaargh! I can't beleive it! Eight pages and this thread is already in it's death throes!

18. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
  19. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Testing 1... 2... 3...

20. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Testing 1... 2... 3...

21. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Death throes? Don't think that way, my dear fellow. As an optimist, I ALWAYS insist the glass is half full.

Though I have to say I have NO idea why Amidala is tied up. Suggestion: clarify this, then GET ON TO THE WEDDING!

22. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Death throes? Don't think that way, my dear fellow. As an optimist, I ALWAYS insist the glass is half full.

Though I have to say I have NO idea why Amidala is tied up. Suggestion: clarify this, then GET ON TO THE WEDDING!

23. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Why did the thread die so soon. I still can't see the last few replies!

24. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Maybe it isn't...

25. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    TLA, I just want to know whatever happened to the Second Coming. No one knows about it really but you, so it's hard to continue on without knowing what is suppose to happen!

I guess I'll add on with my Obi-Wan stuff!

Yoda was rolling on the floor. Yaddle was staring at him with open amazement. Ki-Adi-Mundi was pulling his beard, Mace was covering his mouth with his hand, Depa and Adi Gallia were spilling their drinks. Obi-Wan Kenobi had never seen the dignified Jedi Council in such a state. And it was all because of him. //If Bant was here to see this//

Obi-Wan tried to be patient and wait the laughter out. But it was too much. "What is WRONG with you people?" he shouted into the roar. He couldn't find anything wrong with what he was wearing, so maybe it wasn't him.

The laughter just got louder.

//This is not good// Well, duh. That was all could do, just stand in humilation while the entire Jedi Council laughed at him. //My Sith, what are they laughing about?//

The laughter began to die down, but then Yoda would giggle. Seeing and hearing Yoda giggle was a rare event. Soon, everyone was laughing at Yoda or Obi-Wan's bewildered state.

Finally Yoda picked himself up. He stared at the laughing Council and stated rather loudly,"Laughing at me, are you? See who gets the last laugh, you will!" With that the troll of an alien went over to Obi-Wan and promptly whacked his knee with the gimer stick.

"Ow!" Obi-Wan cried, hopping on one leg and holding his throbbing leg. "Why did you do that, Master?"

"Last laugh, I have!" Yoda declared.

The Masters began laughing again, but it didn't last too long. They cleared their throats, waiting for Yoda to end his tantrum. Obi-Wan stopped hopping and was giving Yoda a medival glare.

Ki-Adi-Mundi stepped forward. "We apologize, Jedi Kenobi." He gestured to Yoda. "Master Yoda has was relaying to the Council about your...welcoming."

Adi Gallia whispered to Depa Billaba,"I think somone spiked the punch."

Depa nodded, a slight grin on her beautiful face. "Yes. Can you fill me another cup?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.