main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's make some alternate universe scenes!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheLastApocalypse, Feb 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLady

JediLady Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 1999
  2. JediLady

JediLady Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 1999
  3. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Now I know this thread is screwy...

4. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Okay. Befor I post any more, I think this needs a bit of cleanup here. There are several continuity problems on the previous pages and some of the work is a bit sloppy (mine especially). I think a little work is in order here. Since I have been a bit cryptic in my plot sharing and stuff has gotten muddled (my fault). I'd like to clarify the date of the wedding is tomorrow (in the fic) and the Coming is the day after.

I will clean up my posts now, if I have time, I will elaborate on the Lady and what she's doing.

*TheLastApocalypse bows and exits into the hall, humming Bad Moon Rising*

5. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Waaaah I can't see any posts!

6. Ping

Ping Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 23, 1998
    Look at what I found! Yipee!

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Ping, do you know what "self-aggrandizing" means?

8. Ping

Ping Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 23, 1998
    *best Han Solo innocent look impression* What?!?!

9. Varian Denubius

Varian Denubius Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 1998
    Long time, ah the memories.

10. BlackFire83

BlackFire83 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Hi everyone,

I've been reading this post carefully and it has rekindled my desire to play SWRPG. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of nowhere, have few friends (none of which like Star Wars to that extent), and no mature siblings. I was wondering if anyone here is GMing some kind of continuous campaign online. If so, is it done on something like IRC? I tried message board RP before, but it is way too slow for me. I'm completely open to various character choices and just want a chance to play. Thanks.

-BlackFire83

11. *DMaul*

*DMaul* Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    On the news page, where Duitality is posted, in the D article, it mentions a mailing list.....where???

Also, when is that film gonna be out???

Director/Producer of "The Prophecy"

12. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    If you would like to signup for the newsletter, go to TFN Main Page and scroll down on the left side. You will see a button for subscribing.

Note: AOL users I would highly recommend using a Yahoo or other address. AOL is not always reliable with other mail servers.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

13. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Well, it's virtually official that this guy is going to be the new Anakin.

Taken from http://www.theforce.netwww.theforce.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>BIG NEWS: Meet Anakin Skywalker
    Thu, May 04, 00 11:40:16 PM EDT
    It's all but official now. Now multiple sources confirm that Hayden Christensen's agent (he's with the Gersh Agency in California) has closed the deal today for him to play Anakin in Star Wars Episode 2 and Episode 3. No word on the final payout, but that's expected since he literally signed early this morning.
    There's already literally a manhunt for the new Anakin, with magazines and newspapers like Time and Newsweek all wanting to get the first cover or the big interview. Of course, Lucasfilm is in control now, so we'll have to see how the mainstream press reacts in the coming days.

Of course, we'd love to see official confirmation on this, but as far as we know, this is legit. Finally. We're very suprised to see this leak out so quickly, especially since Lucas would have certainly put a "no comment" alert out to everyone. Either way, a big thanks to the 4Filmmakers for the tip.

You've got to wonder what if feels like to be 19, get the best and leading role in every boy's favorite movie since childhood, hang out with a bunch of big name actors, directors and producers and play with lightsabers, blasters and starships!? Not to mention the selected actor is even going to get action figures made of him! It blows the mind! What a great feeling ... and look for more the minute we get it.

There's already discussion in the other forum, but seeing how we have some members who [/i]only[/i] post here, I thought I'd make this thread for you.

14. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    Btw, here's a pic of him:

http://www.cinescape.com/138x210/hayden.jpg

15. The Obi-Wan and Only

The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 1999
    I think he's the best I've seen so far. I hope he is the next Anakin. He's got the looks. But I'm going to be rooting for Obi-Wan in that final lightsaber duel so.......

16. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Yeah, I'm quite pleased with LFL's choice as well. I can remember those fearful days when I was hearing rumors that Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys was going to be cast as Anakin. At last, relief is in sight!

17. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    While, I admit that after this I went into the spoiler forum. But only to look at the Anakin casting thread! I didn't even look at any other titles!

If this guy is really Anakin, I can't complain. He looks pretty good for the part, and I've never heard of him, which are both good. Now if he's a good actor, he'd be perfect.

18. Cowwithoutbrain

Cowwithoutbrain Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2000
    He's a freak!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Cowwithoutbrain (edited 05-06-2000).]

19. The Cooler King

The Cooler King Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2000
    I hope he loses that bad hair cut. He looks like a clone of Ryan Phillipe. eek.gif

20. Silver Saber

Silver Saber Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2000
    I think he looks great for the part. He looks like a nice guy, but he also looks like he could be evil. I've never heard of him either, and like Jeff 42 stated, that's a very good thing. George does it again! tongue.gif

21. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I like the guy already. But, I'm not going to believe that he's been cast until I see the official confirmation.

22. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    I want to hear the official news from Lucasfilm too, but I'm pretty certain this is the guy.

And don't worry about the hair, it will DEFINATELY look different than that in the movie.

23. hunt3r

hunt3r Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Hello,
    I name is Jon Hunter. I come from the lone STAR state, Texas. Congradulations, You are the first to hear the good news. I will play Anakin Skywalker in the next two episodes. Go to http://www.octoberecho.com/anakinwww.octoberecho.com/anakin to see a picture of me. This information and my reveiling is to be completly Cyber-related. Go ahead and ask around, the word should get out within a week.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU,
    -J

24. hunt3r

hunt3r Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Hello,
    I name is Jon Hunter. I come from the lone STAR state, Texas. Congratulations, You are the first to hear the good news. I will play Anakin Skywalker in the next two episodes. Go to http://www.octoberecho.com/anakinwww.octoberecho.com/anakin to see a picture of me. This information and my revealing will be completely cyber-related. Go ahead and ask around, the word should get out within a week.
    Thank you.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU,
    -J

25. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    Riiiiiiight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.