main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Let's Start a Fan Force for Baltimore

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Luke_Starkiller, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Funny you ask that question Sapient, I'm living in Ellicott Hall.

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah I forgot about the paid parking. O.K. but you have to give real detailed directions. I got mugged in Baltimore once.

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm assuming the planetarium is in the science center. If that's the case, the best and safest places to park are the Rusty Scupper or the metered lot right next to the Harborplace with all the food.

4. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I dunno. I think that meeting over a table at one of the restraunts in White Marsh might be a better first meeting. It will be eaiser to talk and GTKY over a casual meal than in the Planetarium. The Planetarium would be a great future meeting place. Star Wars fans meeting among the stars and all that.

5. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    I like the mall/restaurant idea too.

6. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey I know where the Rusty Scupper parking is, I park there all the time. Hey I don't mind where you pick, but you guys & gals better bring your lightsabres 'cause I don't wanna be mugged again. And give me real detailed directions so I don't get lost.
    Oh by the way, the reason I suggested the planetarium was because I direct one if you read my bio. If you guys & gals so desire, you can come and watch all the SW movies you like here up on the dome, we can book it just for you if you don't mind driving 90 minutes. My place is very tiny compared to Baltimore very intimate & it only holds 25, nice sound track etc. And we can remove the seats if you wanna bring a sleeping bag and have an all night marathon.

7. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That's cool Isbeth.

8. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Sounds good to me isbeth. And if you do come here to the white marsh area, I don't think you'll be needing the lightsabers. It's really not that bad a place at all. borderline suburbia. ;)

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I've never been there, so I need directions. It does sound like a nice place. Also if you ever come here, I have a poster and some books I can lend as door prizes. The computer is hooked up to the video projector so we could feasibly play video games on the dome. I don't have a DVD, but if someone brought one, I could maybe hook it up to a projector. And I can arrange for a 10% off on a meal or get someone to donate food. It would be good promo for the dome. My ex-assistant is a Star Wars freak and maybe I can ask him to help if he still lives in the area.
    Looking forward to meeting all of you!

10. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Discount pizza. Star Wars. A planetarium. That sounds like one hell of a good time... Playing rogue squadron on a planetarium dome... *drools* ;)

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It does sound awesome.

12. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I still kinda like Luke_Starkiller & Motterman's idea about our first meeting being at a restaurant. We could plan for my place if people are willing to drive the 90 minutes from Baltimore at some future time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.