main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Lets start a Ohio Chapter

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by AnakinDobski, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinDobski

AnakinDobski Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm AnakinDobski and I'm trying to start a Ohio Chapter so i need your help.Come and show your support.AD

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Wow, one chapter to cover the whole state??

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I hope not... then the only place we would have it is in the middle in the state in Columbus.

I really don't think that that is what AD ment... right?

4. destinysolo

destinysolo Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    I want to start some sort of STAR WARS SOCIETY OF OHIO~ Please e-mail me if you are interested in figuring out how to do this?
    destinysolo@yahoo.com

5. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Wow, this never seems to get much attention. This is a great idea, we just need to figure out a good way to pull it off.

Post here if you have any ideas.

6. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Why not have a movie get-together? Or a meeting at a Barnes and Noble or coffee shop to talk about the latest SW books? Or get together to play some SW video games. These are just some ideas other groups do. Once you decided on a time and place (please make the first couple in a public place), we can post the info on the FanForce main page. Three meetings, and you are an official FanForce! :)

If you have any questions, post here, and any RSA or former RSA can help you out.

7. Jediprincess13

Jediprincess13 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    I want to get an Ohio Chapter. Please E-mail me at Jediprin13@aol.com. I go by the name Leia and live near Toledo. Thanks!

Leia aka Jediprincess13

8. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    While I like the idea of communication between the various Fanforce chapters in Ohio; I don't think it would be practical to have a state-wide Fanforce.

For one thing, it would be very difficult to get everyone together at one time. And what's the fun in having meetings and such, if you can't make it to half of them because it's half-way across the state?

Second, one of the things I find great about Fanforce is that I've met so many people from my area who are into SW, like Jar Jar Jedi and Padawan92. I like talking online with everyone, but it's really comforting to know there are more then just my sister and I in Cleveland who like SW.

One of the things I'd like to do to show some Ohio unity is to share our nickname "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" with the "Jedi Knights of Columbus" or even go with a more uniform "Jedi Knights of Ohio/Cleveland" (or wherever you are).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.