main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Let's talk about trailer #2...!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darth_mccartney, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I doubt It Is true, they list The London Symphony Orchestra as doing the score? we know this is not true, The London Symphony Orchestra is not doing the score for the movie.

2. DarthBane93

DarthBane93 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    Well trailer description from reddit is pathetically fake. [face_laugh]

Anyways - any hints at when the trailer will be relased or is it still an educated guess that it will be attached to Avengers?

Maybe they'll do a "teaser" to the "trailer" at Celebration maybe. ??

Honestly, with the movie still so far out - Id love for them to wait until fall - Im hoping only 2 trailers so they dont show too much of the movie by having so many trailers and tv spots.

I think for celebration they should just show a clip or some behind the scenes stuff as a treat for the fans. But they may not even show anything.

If I were in charge Id only show one trailer total as to not spoil as much. But at the same time remove the stupid JJ m-box by showing some behind the scene stuff/photos throughout the development of the film. Maybe do what Lucas did leading to TPM - didnt he show certain making of stuff on the main site leading up to the movie? Id prefer something like that then too many trailers that pretty much show the movie.

3. darth dariakus

darth dariakus Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2014
    To be fair, that's the viewer's mistake. Not text that appears. He may not know that the LSO isn't involved. Or, maybe more likely as was the case with other early SW trailers, they're just remixing existing tracks that the LSO recorded.

All that said, I'm not convinced of anything posted by tissue reddit accounts.

4. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    *reads trailer description*
    Well I shall award that trailer description this

[​IMG]

Better luck next time :p

5. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    19 more days

TheBBP and Messi like this.
  6. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    but we Don't know for sure who the viewer Is, For all we know he works for Lucasfilms and in that case he should know who is playing the music for episode 7 ?

7. Acroyear

Acroyear Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2001
    19 LONG days..

8. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    A little birdie has told me we should expect big things this coming Wednesday. ;)

9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Don't play with my emotions sir! :p

10. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    The poster put it in the wrong thread ;)

TheBBP likes this.
  11. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014
    Let's hope you're right! We need something solid to chew on until Celebration.

12. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    It's a joke.

Wednesday is April foolz day.

13. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014
    Awww... [face_sigh]

14. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
  15. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014

[​IMG]

16. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    "Lies, deceit. Creating mistrust are his ways now."

Import_Jedi likes this.
  17. ArchStanton1862

ArchStanton1862 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2014
    I really loved the first ROTS trailer, but that's more the sort of thing you put in an early teaser.

With the next one I expect to see a bit more action while giving us some actual dialogue and scenes of the characters together. I really hope we see all the main leads. Yes, even Luke. If they're setting this up as a hunt for Luke (which would be a good theme for a trailer) then they can easily give us a brief and mysterious shot that doesn't actually reveal anything, either because he's covered by his hood or because it's too dark to actually see any details. You know, a tease. And some sort of hints of John Williams' new score. That's what I want.

18. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    There's not much I really want in the new trailer beyond an idea of the general plot and maybe what kind of state the galaxy is in. Beyond that all I hoping for is some of the new stuff that's bound to be in the movie such as new locations, creatures, characters and stuff along those lines.

19. AdamSkywalker

AdamSkywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 2, 2014
    I really just want to see more of the scenery and locations where things in the movie will take place. That way we can picture what may happen there. I don't want any official plot info for awhile still.

20. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Yup. Landscapes and aliens please.

21. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    The Bond trailer/teaser was just a tad bit longer than the first TFA teaser (1:37).

I can see them releasing a second longer "teaser" at Celebration and then on May 4th release the same one with a little more footage (like they did with Age of Ultron soon after the first teaser).

Then I can see them releasing a MASSIVE trailer #1 right before the first wave of merchandise in September. That would be perfect timing.

Then finally, a second trailer in early to mid November to coincide with the final wave of pre-movie merchandise for Christmas. Then, soon after (during the TG holiday week) the TV spots flood in.

22. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Soon enough, this second trailer will be old news. Thankfully, time's flying for me this year. Star Wars is a comin', Ani!

Wildcatbarry likes this.
  23. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    are being serious how do you know the Trailer will hit April 1 or is that just a hunch ???

24. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Early April Fool's Day joke. He was just yanking our collective chain.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  25. Millennium Fairlane

Millennium Fairlane Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2014

That's the day I would release the trailer, and let everyone try to figure out if it's real or not, but I'm kind of twisted that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.