main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Lets talk Cinematography

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Han Burgundy, May 13, 2013.

1. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    I hope that, just as the OT and PT had their distinctive cinematography, the ST will have its own. Naturally there has to be some continuity since it is one saga. But it would be good if we are impressed by new things aswell (not just in terms of planets, characters etc. but also new cinematic elements). The reason I say this is that SW has always pushed boundaries in cinematic story telling. It is another aspect of SW that makes it interesting. It is experimental.

2. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I wouldn't really say "experimental" but yeah, I agree mostly with WatTamborWoo - have continuity but don't be afraid to give us a bit of something new in there as well.
    With the exception of bullet-time I really liked how those TOR cinematic trailers looked, they had a very good dynamic.
    I didn't mind the bullet-time in the game cinematics, cause, hey, it was a game cinematic - but I don't really think they have a place in the SW movies.