main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's try this again...A crossover story...sort of...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Caddal, Apr 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caddal

Caddal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2000
    Okaaaaaay...I typed this up once but it disappeared mad.gif So I'm trying again. Please give me feedback! This is my very first story ever (except for school asignments... ) I think I'll start a bit later on because I have yet to figure out my wording redface.gif But I just wanted to get this started...so hi!

2. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    A crossover between SW and what?

--Mr. P

3. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Okay, so it isn't exactly a crossover crossover it's more of a time warp thing between post ROTJ and pre TPM redface.gif sorry 'bout that

4. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    OK here goes nothing...
    Luke Skywalker glanced around quickly before he darted down the corridor. Once he reached the end, he halted. It was no use *pretending* he wasn't lost: he should have reached the docking bay hours ago! Normally, the young Jedi would have had no problem asking directions, but now he was aboard an Old Imperial Stardestroyer and was running from stormtroopers.
    Even though the Empire had ended years ago, there was still a small group of especially dedicated "left-over" stormtroopers. Usually, stormtroopers were no problem, But these troopers had pieced together powerful suits of armor that increased their strength and senses.
    A few days ago, these troopers had stolen the blueprints for a powerful weapon that the Alliance had worked on then abandoned. In the wrong hands, the blueprints could enable more wars to break out. That is why Luke had been sent to retrieve them.
    Luke took a breath and continued down another hallway. //So I've got the bluprints,// he thought, //but I can't get off the damn ship!//
    Suddenly, a familiar noise made the Jedi stop in his tracks. He took another breath and held it. There was the noise again; a lightsabre!
    Okay, that was a piece of it. Fanfic veterans! please give me feed back! I would really appreciate it!

5. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Well that was really short, but I'm in a time crunch! sorry!

6. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    So here's another SMALL piece of it redface.gif I'm still struggling with wording (as I'm sure you've noticed) I might leave the end of this as an add on but NOT YET please, I still have *some* ideas Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can join in (That is, if you *want* to!)

Instinctivly, Luke's hand darted to his belt. His lightsabre was still there. Swiftly and silently, he moved toward the sound. It came from the huge engine room.
    Before he entered, Luke recollected everyone he knew who used a lightsabre. He could only think of three people, his father, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and himself. Since his father and Master Kenobi were both dead, Luke had no idea who wielded this lightsabre, but that didn't matter, if the stormtroopers got ahold of information on lightsabres, it could be dangerous.
    As Luke entered the engine room, the hum of the lightsabre stopped and a movement across the room caught his eye. He squinted at the catwalk across the huge room. Three stormtroopers stood in a semi-circle with their blasters aimed downward. (none of them had a lightsabre.) Luke traced their aim down to a pathetic figure clinging desparatly to a pipe that ran above one of the huge engine fans. Luke cursed and took off along the catwalk like greased lightening toward the troopers. Within a matter of seconds, he bowled into the group of shocked troopers, lightsabre flashing. He instantly took down one as he gracefully leapt over the other two. Using the Force, he was able to predict every move of each trooper. What he didn't count on was the reinforcement being so close by. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by at least six mor stormtroopers. Again he struck out with his lightsabre, scoring several hits at once. After a few more whirling frenzies of light, Luke found that he had won. He grimmly switched off his lightsabre and strode toward the door.
    "Wait!"

7. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    So here's another SMALL piece of it redface.gif I'm still struggling with wording (as I'm sure you've noticed) I might leave the end of this as an add on but NOT YET please, I still have *some* ideas Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can join in (That is, if you *want* to!)

Instinctivly, Luke's hand darted to his belt. His lightsabre was still there. Swiftly and silently, he moved toward the sound. It came from the huge engine room.
    Before he entered, Luke recollected everyone he knew who used a lightsabre. He could only think of three people, his father, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and himself. Since his father and Master Kenobi were both dead, Luke had no idea who wielded this lightsabre, but that didn't matter, if the stormtroopers got ahold of information on lightsabres, it could be dangerous.
    As Luke entered the engine room, the hum of the lightsabre stopped and a movement across the room caught his eye. He squinted at the catwalk across the huge room. Three stormtroopers stood in a semi-circle with their blasters aimed downward. (none of them had a lightsabre.) Luke traced their aim down to a pathetic figure clinging desparatly to a pipe that ran above one of the huge engine fans. Luke cursed and took off along the catwalk like greased lightening toward the troopers. Within a matter of seconds, he bowled into the group of shocked troopers, lightsabre flashing. He instantly took down one as he gracefully leapt over the other two. Using the Force, he was able to predict every move of each trooper. What he didn't count on was the reinforcement being so close by. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by at least six mor stormtroopers. Again he struck out with his lightsabre, scoring several hits at once. After a few more whirling frenzies of light, Luke found that he had won. He grimmly switched off his lightsabre and strode toward the door.
    "Wait!"

8. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    I just noticed something, under my name it says "Jedi Padawan." Why does it say that? confused.gif Anybody? Am I by myself here??? eek.gif

9. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    isn't anybody going to coment on my story? I mean it's not GREAT but it deserves at least a little comment! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase!?

10. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    By the way, thank you for at least letting me know you're there Mr. P it means more than you think!

11. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    OK people, this is getting sad... Somebody *has* to look at this sometime!!! And if you do, please just respond and say you did! I NEED AN AUDIENCE!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

12. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    Keep posting! You might have readers who don't post, and not everybody who reads here is registered and can post. Maybe if you post under a different thread with a name for your fanfic, more people would read it. Oh, one more thing. It makes it easier to read if you put a space between your paragraphs, like this:

"HI"

"HI"

not like this:

"HI"
    "HI"

You get it? It makes it much, much easier to read.

--Mr. P

13. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Alright, I'm just going to humor you people here! tongue.gif Here's a bit more of the story...

Luke jumped and whirled around, he had totally forgotten whoever was still clinging to the pipe. The Jedi sighed and walked back along the catwalk. //I don't have time for this,// he thought. He stopped just above where the stranger was stranded on the pipe. The Jedi took one look at the young man's face and froze. It was like looking through a portal to the past. Luke almost felt as if he *remembered* those serious blue eyes. It seemed like they had looked at him int the same way before; like he was the last hope...

Well that was another tiny bit..... redface.gif

14. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    Yeah! Post more.

--Mr. P

15. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Thank you for responding Mr. P.! I see what you mean about the paragraph spacing! I'll do that. I know I'm just inching along here so thank you (and any other non-posting readers redface.gif ) for sticking with me! Here's another bit...
    Luke blinked. Maybe the noise of the engines was getting to him; he had never seen this kid before in his life! The short ginger hair that was grown into a singal pigtail in back and a braid behind one ear certainly didn't ring any bells. Neither did the odd creme-colored tunic. And anyone could have familiar eyes...

Luke leaned over the railing and studied the young man's predicament.

One arm was jammed firmly between a raise in the pipe and a stopped nozzle. To make matters worse, it was wrenched at an odd angle and was holding all of the young man's weight. The pipe was too big around for him to get a good grip with his other arm.

Without another moment of hesitation, Luke lept from the catwalk and landed easily on the pipe. He cautiously made his way over to the stanger and gripped his free arm. Luke used *his* other hand to help the stranger work his injured arm loose. All the while, Luke was aware that the young man was completely trusting even though at any moment Luke could send him plumeting to his death...

16. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    By the way.....how *do* I change my title???
    confused.gif

17. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    Uhh, I don't think you can. I was just poiinting out that the title for this thread was kinda vague.

--Mr. P

18. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    *walking in after being away from the computer so long and coming to her second actual post, and looks at this creative thread. One thought crosses her imaginative Jedi mind*

one question:
    WHO CARES ABOUT THE TITLE!?!?!

C'MON!!! More please!!!

>>>hey, how old is everybody here?<<<

[This message has been edited by Amidala22 (edited 04-29-2000).]

19. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Reading this thread for the first time tonight...

Keep going Caddel! It's not a bad start, and I'm looking forward to seeing Obi-Wan and Luke together again, and beating the generation gap the hard way! :

By the way, Caddal, the "Jedi Padawan" under your name means you're a relatively new poster to this forum (like me). After so many posts, you're elevated to "Jedi Knight". I think system administartors have "Jedi Master" under their names.

Amidala22, I'm 29 years old. How old are you?

-Rani

20. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    uh I was talking about the characters but that's okay.
    I am 15 almost 16 years old.

More writing, please.

21. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    WOW! I feel so loved!!!! Ok, I think that someone asked about the ages of the characters.... Luke is up arond 30 or 31 about now and Obi-Wan (yes, it is Obi-Wan!) is about 19. Glad to have you all aboard! Thanks!

Finally, with one last harsh wrench, the young man's arm worked its way out of the jam. Luke almost lost his footing due to the extra weight now that the stranger had no grip on the pipe whatsoever.

At first, the young man tried to grasp the nozzle, but as soon as his arm touched the pipe, he yelped and his arm fell back to his side. Luke sighed and renewed his grip on the stranger's good arm. The young man seemed to sense Luke's agitation.

"This arm is sprained," he explained, "Just let go."

Luke stared down at the stranger, not believing what he had just heard. "Let go?"

"Yes."

Something in the young man's voice made Luke take a deep breath and obey.

Duh duh DUH!!!!!!!

22. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Here's s'more!

As soon as the young man was free from luke's grip, he turned an amazing 180 degrees in midair. He was then able to easily grab the nozzle with his good left hand. From there, he slowly pulled himself up onto the pipe until he was sitting on it as one would sit astride a Dewback. He grinned and was about to say something, but Luke was already halfway to where the catwalk was only a few feet above the pipe. Luke cast a glance over his shoulder, "Will you be able to get onto the catwalk?"

The young man now wore the expression of a lost puppy, but he nodded. "Yes..."

With a return nod Luke jumped onto the catwalk and darted out of the engine room. Aout 75% of him wanted to go back and make sure that the kid would be alright, but a very loud 25% of him knew that his mission was too important. he kept going. And going. Finally, he forced himself to stop and admit it, he was still lost.

He groaned and started down another hallway. in a short while, he could hear the metallic tread of stormtroopers behind him. he swore and began to run.

He careened around a corner only to be grabbed and dragged into a dark nook. Luke found himself face to face with the young man whom he had saved in the engine room. Now the stranger wore a less helpless expression; he almost looked like someone on a mission. Luke, however, didn't care; this kid had hindered *his* mission too much. "Scram kiddo, I don't have time to babysit!" he said, sounding a bit like Han Solo. He started to leave, but the young man held him back.

"There are more soldiers headed this way from the other direction," he said.

Luke sighed and jerked away from the other's grip. "That's what this is for," he said pulling out his lightsabre.

The stranger's brow furrowed, but he didn't try to stop Luke from stepping into the main hall again.

Luke was just in time to meet the first group of troopers head on. Their blast were almost immediate, but Luke was faster and much calmer.

Just as luke was finishing off the stromtrooper infront of him, the ones behind him closed in. He swung around to face them, but not fast enough. A lazer blast glanced his ribs. He clenched his teeth and kept fighting. With one swift swing he managed to cleanly cut off the ends of the troopers' blasters. he stepped back to get better footing, but was shocked when one especially quick trooper darted forward and grabbed his sword hand.

In no time, the other stormtroopers were on him, beating him to the ground with their deactivated weapons. Luke was only able to look up in time to see the largest trooper raise his blaster above his head to give the final blow. Luke struggled against the iron grips on his shoulders.

Suddenly, the large trooper lurched forward, a beam of blue light protruded from his chest. A lightsabre!

WHOO! I'm havin' fun with this! Hope y'all are enjoying it!

23. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Alright, now pretty soon i'm going to leave the rest of this story to you people, but I still have a little more to write on it so be patient, I'll get there!

24. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    NOW...A BREAK INTHE STORY TO DO SOMETHING THAT I'VE REALLY WANTED TO DO FOR A LOOOOONG TIME.....

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif cool.gif
    cool.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
    rolleyes.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif Whew! Thank you for being patient...

25. Caddal

Apr 18, 2000
    Another slice...

Before he knew it, two more stormtroopers were cut down. Finally, Luke came to his senses. Grabbing his own lightsabre, he jumped to his feet to stand by the other Jedi. He nearly choked out of shock. It was the stranger from the engine room! All innocence that Luke had seen in the stranger's face before disappeared as he hacked down the angery troopers with his one good arm.

Luke found it difficult to stay along side the other Jedi. For one, the latter's legs were longer, also he fought in an old style where he spun and flipped more than Luke thought he needed to. Luke decided to question this later...

********************************************* Darth Maul growled. Today was a very BAD day. Then again, the Sith couldn't remember ever having a truly GOOD day. Not while he was involved in the Sith anyway.

Today he was supposed to be on some mission, but no matter how loudly he growled, he couldn't remember what he was supposed to be doing. This made him snarl all the more. After a few more growls (just for good measure0 Darth Maul got to his feet. He was standing in knee-deep muck and was surrounded by cold walls. He growled at them. He couldn't even remember how he had ended up in this dump. He figure that he hit his head on the way in. But that didn't matter. If there was one thing he had learned from his master, it was never to worry about pointless details. He growled at the thought of his master.

A sudden rumbling sound interrupted the Sith's thoughts. A quick glance told him that two of the offensive walls were closing in. He was in a garbage compressor. He growled; today was a VERY BAD day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.