main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's try this again...A crossover story...sort of...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Caddal, Apr 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    post more soon

2. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Sorry for the delay, I've been really busy writing my Corran Horn story since my co-author is not home at the moment, well, wasn't anyway. She's back, and I'll have a little more time. PLUS I'm re-writing this. . .so. . .I should have the new tread within the next week I'm hoping. And even if you've read this whole story. The new one's going to be pretty different, so re-read it
    Here ya go:

The proximity alarm blasted. "We're here." Luke said.

"Really? I hadn't noticed." Han replied as Chewie came into the cockpit.

The starlines formed stars as the ship decelerated rapidly. "So where do we start?" Luke queried.

"Like I know." Han guestured toward the planet. "Somewhere down there I suppose. You're supposed to be the one with insight into these things!"

"Let's land, and then we'll go from there, okay?" Luke suggested.

Han input the data, "Fine with me kid." Han took the Falcon on an approach vector toward Kashioe. He received a confirmation to land, and put down in a small run-down landing bay. "Primitive aren't they?" Han replied, not expecting an answer.

"Yeah," Luke guestured to Obi-Wan who had been almost totally silent the whole trip. A characteristic totally opposite of what Luke had heard. As far as he knew, Obi-Wan Kenobi had been somewhat impatient and definitely not shy. "Let's go see what we can find."

The group headed out into the city, if you could even call it that. The place had no building taller than three stories. Really primitive. . . Luke thought. Then again, Yoda had lived in a tiny hut in a swamp, and he was anything but primitive. Never judge by the outside. . Luke thought to himself.

"I guess we should just kind of look around and mingle with the people. Try and figure out what happened. I'm sure they would know if a squadron of X-wings were around." Han told them all. "But I also suggest that we change clothes, Me 'n' Chewie are fine, but common people don't usually wear Jedi robes."

Luke nodded, "Ah yes, It probably would be a good idea. Come on Obi-Wan, I know where Han stashes his disguises. The young Jedi nodded and followed him up the ramp.
    I'm so glad I have new repliers REPLY more!

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Tops....lots and lots of tops all spining very fast.(no I don't know where that came from.

4. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    And what will Obi's disguise be, hmm? Will you take a hint from Cassia's "A mile in their shoes?" *grin*

5. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!!

6. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!!

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    is there an invisible post? Please say there's an invisible post with a story on it.
    Oh well. PLEASE POST MORE!!!lets start chanting. POST MORE POST MORE POST MORE.....

8. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    k peeps. Tomorrow I am starting the new thread. I ALMOST have the first post done. I'll stick the link here when it's done. PLEASE keep reading!

9. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    btw, it's tomorrow, and it will have to wait until later. I am tired. I'll post soon!!!

10. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    OKAY! I was going to start a new thread, but apparently they are moving. . .so I'll wait for the new forum.

11. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    I'm not seeming to get the hang of this... Oh well that's just my two cents.

To The Top!!!!!

12. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!

13. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    The new story is "Your Place in Time" By ME! Ejedir2, so. . .go look!! I would post a link. . but I don't know how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.