main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Let's watch Ep I and II on the 14th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by hothie, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Since we all know ROTS comes out on the 19th, I say we have a movie day on the 14th to watch episodes 1 and 2 to prepare us for ROTS. I believe some people work during the day, so maybe we could start at 4? I am offering to host, if you want me to. But I will host on one condition: that if you bring something to eat or drink, you only bring ONE thing. We had way too much food last time, since everyone brought 4-5 things (chips, salsa, candy, pop, etc.)

2. unihawk

unihawk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2004
    Sound like a good idea. Maybe we need to asign who brings what so we don't have too much food.
    I'll bring the Dark M&M's.

3. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    I'll let people chime in with what they want to bring, and I'll cover any other requests that we might have.

4. Darklord49

Darklord49 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    You know me, I'm there! aaa....Just tell me where...hehe.

Austin-

5. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    If you need directions, just email me at: douglasekinney@yahoo.com

6. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    Austin, what are you bringing, besides other people? Just so I know what not to get.

7. Darklord49

Darklord49 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    Aaahhh....I can bring whatever. Pop? I just go and buy all the Star Wars 2 liters! We can make a nice list of stuff people can bring at our next meeting on the 7th.

Austin-

8. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    In conjunction with my birthday on the 1st, I would like to host a game day on the 3rd of September, which is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. I have bought the starter set and a bunch of booster packs for the Miniatures game, so I thought we could try that. I also have Epic Duels, Trivial Pursuit, and Stratego, all of the Star wars variety. We can watch dvd's or videos (The Holiday Special is the first request.) I also have all of the Star wars PS2 games, as well as N64 and the Darth Vader plug-n-play. So come one, come all, let's have some fun on the 3rd.

9. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    If any of you have some of the minis, you're welcome to bring them if you plan on coming. I don't have nearly all of them, but I do have enough to make some pretty varied armies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.