main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Letter of Apology...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by RexGetz, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RexGetz

RexGetz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 13, 2003
    I want to apologize for outburst last night @ the Bulls game. I was stress out (well, we all were) the news from Lucas ?the Great One? got to me. If I offended anyone specially the Council members & the MWG, I?m really sorry for putting our reputation on the line.

RexGetz

2. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    "this is our most desparate hour"...

...and sometimes like it or not...as leaders of Chicago Force, it sometimes becomes necessary to put the needs of the group ahead of our own...that is the price of leadership....

As far as the "announcement" of the C&D....there was and is little we can do about it.....

I too was pretty stunned....

but not angry...anger really does lead to the dark side..

...I would say that my emotion is/was extremely disappointed in the decision...
    and the people behind it...

but tried to remain greatful for the opportunity we were given last night....

hopeful for a resolution in favor of the upcoming events...

but realistic that it might end badly...

win, lose, or draw....life goes on....

3. RexGetz

RexGetz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 13, 2003
    About GL's decision: disappointed i was not, is the least i can expect from him. Angry, yes i am; how can he be so CENSOR, BLIP, CENSOR, stoping something that is for kids in need. What, he is not making enough money with the $500/per charity tix? Or isn't he gonna make enough money in merchandising & royalties?

I don't know about you guys, but im only going to the midnite showing. He is not gonna any get more $$$ of me. Is sad to see what he has done with the galaxy he created & what he has done to the loyal fans. Im done with him, I will always be a StarWars fan; but as far as GL goes, he can CENSOR, BLIP, CENSOR, BLIP, CENSOR. Im not suporting him.

4. Lothos

Lothos Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Waht's going on? What'd I miss?

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    It's probably better not to ask.

6. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    I was there and I missed it too.