main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Letters of Complaint to the NJO Authors: 7/21 Tenel Ka and Wes' Letters. Finally. :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kettch_the_Jedi, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    *does marathon read*

I would love to give you a long explaination of how great those are, but I'm laughing too hard. Sorry. :p

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Myra

2. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Great stuff, uproarously funny, specially Kyp's and Mara's letters. Tenel Ka's was... well, short, concise and the reader can feel the menace in each and every word. Very well done. =D=

Now, about Luke's letter, I think my ulcer is alive again, just by thinking of the whole NJO. We have the Jedi Master and Head of the Jedi Order coming from weilding two lightsabers at the very beginning to a whining brat bent on meditating on the roundness of his bellybutton way almost to the end??? [face_shame_on_you]

Com'on, the guy who packed his things on Dagobah, tired and probably bored out of his wits from meditating, and rushing to save his friends in Bespin? Even if he failed at that, the fact remains that he would not stay and not do a thing while he felt he had a chance, however slim, that he could do something.

Not to mention his fight with Guri in SotE, rescuing Han in RotJ, the fight on Myrk at the end of HttE (without the Force, even)... I'm sure I'm leaving out something.

Sure, he believes in redemption and tries to find the good in others, he might try to find a hold in the YV to stop the conflict, but he has been through war, knows pretty well the hardships and the costs and once the fight starts, he would not hesitate to plunge in. Hell, the Corellian uprising was pretty tame and he took the dive.

And his relationship with Mara... com'on, like he'd really spend the time 'yes,dear', 'all right, dear' 'whatever you say, dear'. The whole thing is just plain wrong. The fact that he tries to solve problems by talking does not imply he's a pushover.

And Leia..., :mad: :mad: from skilled marksmanship, chief of state, not too bad with a lightsaber (even defeating Luke once... yeah, the scene was a bit lame) to a useless housewife??? Talk about unfair. She has been badly writing through almost all the EU, but the NJO pretty much takes the rhyscake. Maybe she'd have been better off killed insteat of Chewie or Anakin.

I'll stop ranting by now and hope you update soon. [face_praying]

3. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    *NEW READER*

Kettch,

I. AM. YOUR NEW. BIGGEST. FAN. I love every single one of them! Have you considered a Tesar letter? That could go places!

Zonoma

4. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Oh, these are TOO good! Can't wait for more!

Tahiri and Anakin PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!

P.S: If you have already done them, please point me to the right page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.